Kelleran Bec farming location?

Is it just me or did this toon never get a farmable location yet? The guy's been out long enough to warrant a spot to farm from but apparently the game doesn't show anything. Did I miss something?

Replies

  • He isn't farmable yet
  • UdalCuain
    4981 posts Member
    edited February 1
    Due by the 31/01 but there hasn't been a game update this week yet. Should become farmable with the update.
  • My guess is the delay is due to the fact he will be farmable on a catina node.
  • Nauros
    5419 posts Member
    Fieldgulls wrote: »
    My guess is the delay is due to the fact he will be farmable on a catina node.

    They usually put the last character from a set in cantina, so this is a reasonable guess. At least it won’t take ages like hard node farms...
  • StarSon
    7358 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »
    Fieldgulls wrote: »
    My guess is the delay is due to the fact he will be farmable on a catina node.

    They usually put the last character from a set in cantina, so this is a reasonable guess. At least it won’t take ages like hard node farms...

    The location might be a good guess but there is no logic behind that causing them to miss cadence for the first time in a few years.
  • TVF
    36418 posts Member
    StarSon wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »
    Fieldgulls wrote: »
    My guess is the delay is due to the fact he will be farmable on a catina node.

    They usually put the last character from a set in cantina, so this is a reasonable guess. At least it won’t take ages like hard node farms...

    The location might be a good guess but there is no logic behind that causing them to miss cadence for the first time in a few years.

    Certainly not because it would be on cantina
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Well… since New Bo is back in 9 days, I guess they’ll delay Beq for another week or two, so he won’t be farmable this time either - and then we’ll have to wait 6 months before Bo returns for the 4th time.
  • It's an interesting experiment CG is conducting. I hope most players are not encouraging it...
  • Nauros
    5419 posts Member
    It's an interesting experiment CG is conducting. I hope most players are not encouraging it...

    There are far too many players with more money than impulse control, so it will probably work out for them. And just like that, the game gets a little bit worse again...
  • Definitely a game for rich people, not Star Wars fans in general.
  • Nauros wrote: »
    It's an interesting experiment CG is conducting. I hope most players are not encouraging it...

    There are far too many players with more money than impulse control, so it will probably work out for them. And just like that, the game gets a little bit worse again...

    So far only about 1800 people have Bo-Mandalor unlocked. It shouldn't take them continuing the experiment to realize that players aren't going for this new speed event option when they can't farm all the character requirements. It seems kinda sleazy and if they do it again it just increases the sleaze level.

    Of course, the lack of communication that's been going on since before Christmas really doesn't help. Not that we should be surprised due to previous communication blackouts from CG.

    This Road Ahead coming up better steal the show...
  • Maybe next quarter Beq will be farmable. After the Bo even comes back for the 5th time.
  • Darkside 2-E Hard
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Yay! Doesn't disrupt my signal data farm :)
  • Finally what we've been Beqqing for!
  • I'll see myself out
  • Happy he's farmable! :) Sad its not cantina :'(
  • CrispyFett wrote: »
    Happy he's farmable! :) Sad its not cantina :'(
    Same. I just finished my last cantina node character farm. But at least I can go back to signal data for a bit.

  • Nauros
    5419 posts Member
    So much for hoping to get at least one of the requirements out of the way in a reasonable timeframe...
Sign In or Register to comment.