• Options
    sepjjxealbes.jpg
    I am the Tard of Tards
  • LeJarJar
    3 posts Member
    edited February 6
    Options
    8rzozec6i4e1.jpg

Here’s my take. good looking kit, hopefully we get General Kalani sometime soon too
  • Options
    Hev_Daman wrote: »
    s298rz4vsi16.jpeg
    I’m not nearly so talented as you or @herd_nerfer, meathead, but here’s a quick sketch I did instead of doing work…

Lol I should be doing stuff for classes rn instead I spend 30 minutes on this. Your sketch looks good!

• Options

When STAP will be in th game?
  • Options
    GENERAL KALANI WHEN??
  • Options
    GENERAL KALANI WHEN??

xkb5nv3c9bsq.jpeg

I did this not long ago, I hope we see him sooner rather than later
  • Options
    When it gains Overcharge, do allies gain 20% Max Health per stack? Or just the one 20%?
  • ROMG4
    19 posts Member
    edited February 6
    Options
    YES! This is brilliant, when will STAP be released? Will it be a chase event?

hah8uddcf98p.gif
    OOM-9 For Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes!
    c93b5dgqvhoi.png
  • Ultra
    11515 posts Moderator
    Options
    CaesarAM wrote: »
    Why does STAP reduce its own teams' turn meter? Is it to make sure general greivous is an offense only team in GAC? And what will the lineup be in TW?

This definitely needs explained. It’s almost like they put a dampener on him that you need the omicron to remove. Unless we’re missing something.

But then am I reading the omicron right that the percent health damage effect on the unique goes from being against anyone to be only against clones with the omicron?

Yeah i thought i was out of the game for too long because it doesn't make sense

but after the general kalani stuff, i think more sep droid units are coming and it will make sense later why this is good
  • Options
    J'attends avec impatience une refonte des kits des vieux jedis et des datacrons pour les vaisseaux pour un peu compenser l'écart entre les vaisseaux amiraux .... Joli perso de fan en tout cas. L'arène pour les teams doit absolument être revue les récompenses sont trop au bénéfice des vaisseaux ce qui est assez déloyal
  • Options
    GENERAL KALANI WHEN??

OOM-9 and Kalani would be fantastic additions, they are two of the most essential Trade Federation and Separatist villains 1gilz03f6837.png
    OOM-9 For Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes!
    c93b5dgqvhoi.png
  • Options
    This got posted to r/SWGalaxy of Heroes...and then I was informed Meathead pre-trolled himself. I was paying homage to the original Comeuppance place holder.
    2gr9k8r0w0mr.png

• Options
    I am genuenly excited about this unit. I cannot wait to see it in the event they mention whether it is conquest or an event in tb, or a GL event. Very excited to see what we have in store. What do you all think this is for? I predict TB, conquest, a GL event or for a GL ship event. LETS GO!!!!
  • Options
    LordClay23 wrote: »
    I am genuenly excited about this unit. I cannot wait to see it in the event they mention whether it is conquest or an event in tb, or a GL event. Very excited to see what we have in store. What do you all think this is for? I predict TB, conquest, a GL event or for a GL ship event. LETS GO!!!!

I could definitely see Naboo being added as a planet in Territory Battles, where the CIS colored STAP mentioned could feature.
  • Options
    HKFactory wrote: »
    LordClay23 wrote: »

I could definitely see Naboo being added as a planet in Territory Battles, where the CIS colored STAP mentioned could feature.

One problem, They said a trade federation type. which I believe means it would be in conquest since it is not during ROTE era. SO I guarantee it is for conquest, or a GL event or Legenday/legacy character

• Options
    This is genuinely one of my favorite character concepts in a while, good job CG
  • Options
    Next should be OOM-9, the Droid Commander who led the Invasion of Naboo in 'The Phantom Menace'
  • Options
    Zombefyer wrote: »
    Next should be OOM-9, the Droid Commander who led the Invasion of Naboo in 'The Phantom Menace'
    Zombefyer wrote: »

I expect a character that will lift trench for the trade federation team.....
  • PickNameToidentifYou
    20 posts Member
    edited February 7
    Options
    utu9sdrkzzdf.png
    Thanx @CG_Tusken_Meathead for keeping classical mussic trending
  • Krjstoff
    633 posts Member
    edited February 7
    Options
    So, the 2024-resolution of CG is to neuter kits up front and require omicron upgrades for the toon to be useable?

Riiiight ... that doesn't seem very predatory at all ...
  • Options
    Krjstoff wrote: »
    So, the 2024-resolution of CG is to neuter kits up front and require omicron upgrades for the toon to be useable?

Riiiight ... that doesn't seem very predatory at all ...

thats sadly not only 2024 resolution :( its been like this in all recent kits
  • Options
    if this unit will legitimately boost the GG team in GAC, then the true damage clause without the omicron may be a balancing tactic vs JML. GG can already sometimes take on a JML team on defense using nute, but typically the better comps shut GG down. so maybe in balancing they noticed that with STAP instead of nute it was too easy, and thus locked that counters success behind the omicron to keep the GLs on top most of the time. but if youre willing to pay the omicron, then you get a consistent off-meta counter to any JML team placed on D.
  • Options
    RIP Bad Batch counter
  • E3P0
    110 posts Member
    Options
    Why does STAP reduce its own teams' turn meter? Is it to make sure general greivous is an offense only team in GAC? And what will the lineup be in TW?

My answer if I'm feeling generous: it's a simple balance adjustment to keep the meta somewhat stable. Currently the 3 main non-overkill counters to a GG team are Wampa, Nightsisters and Bad Batch. With Provoked/pinned synergies and extra healing, I imagine this would stop Wampa (who is all about out of turn attacks). Nightsisters' winrate could be hit hard as well as they also rely on a lot of out-of-turn assists (assuming Talzin lead). So this is simply a measure to keep one of the three common counters - Bad Batch, who frequently deal true damage - viable and not accidentally create a cheap defensive juggernaut that pulls a top-tier counter (especially considering it's a team with no special characters - no GLs, no legendaries, no Conquest releases, etc). The team is already quite tm-gain heavy too, so perhaps it's to prevent some sort of tm loop/combo from taking place? Hard to say on paper without seeing it in action.

My answer if I'm feeling cynical: it's a blatant push to force more people to consider the omicron. By making Bad Batch an even stronger counter without the omi, it creates an obvious vulnerability that has to be offset by the extra anti-Clone stuff in the omicron in order for the team to be useable.
  • Ranzono
    454 posts Member
    edited February 10
    Options
    This was unexpected but sooo cool as a vehicle as a toon, Wonder if we'll get enough seppies for a third team?
    1 CG, 2 Trench 3 GL?
    Post edited by Ranzono on
  • Options
    It works quite well against teams that have a lot of assist calls, as Provoked targets all out of turn qaubfc7n9ava.png
    ,not just counter attacks.