What new character would you wannna see added?

1235Next

Replies

• Options
    Blizz. He was a Jawa from Old Republic era who was also a bounty hunter. It would be great to have a toon that can have synergy with Jawas and/or Bounty Hunters and/or Old Republic. Plus: a rocket launcher was one of his weapons!

The idea of a Jawa bounty hunter reminds me of Utooni from that new/upcoming game (haven’t paid attention to it beyond the characters) Star Wars Hunters. Blizz is probably where they got the idea from. Maybe Blizz and Utooni would be released at the same time if one of them were to be added to Galaxy of Heroes.
  • Options
    A working character without bugs or glitches thats balanced lol
  • Options
    I am a bit surprised the creatures from Holochess aren’t in this game, since GoH is supposed to be another holo-game like Holochess
  • RevJJ82
    70 posts Member
    Options
    4-LOM
    Zuckuss
    Ponda Baba
    Dr Evazan
    Yakface
  • Options
    Luuke Skywalker the dark side clone of Luke from the original thrawn books.

Calo Nord he's already in the game like Crosshair.

Exar Kun

And just for laughs..

Matt the Radar Technician

Rick the Door Technician
  • Dianora
    124 posts Member
    Options
    I'm surprised that Wade Resselian, the most memorable character from the Obi Wan series, has not been brought to the holotables yet.
  • MasterSeedy
    5135 posts Member
    Options
    And just for laughs..

Rick the Door Technician

Are those from Spaceballs? Or from the "undercover boss" skits? I mean, it doesn't really matter, but I'm curious.
  • SleepingNinja
    46 posts Member
    edited May 4
    Options
    And just for laughs..

Rick the Door Technician

Are those from Spaceballs? Or from the "undercover boss" skits? I mean, it doesn't really matter, but I'm curious.

Matt is Kylo Ren undercover boss yes. Rick the door Technician is from Jedi Survivor and is an actual "Boss" fight, it's quite funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOcLkkEvBCY
  • Jacgul
    266 posts Member
    Options
    Something good, which means if it's Disney, Luthen Rael. Non Disney, anyone from the republic commando novels, Satele Shan, Durge, Vitiate, Yuuzhong Vong. We've got characters in multiple films, comics, novels and tv shows that aren't in game but we have some ewok special, a fabricated social justice monstrosity and a comics only character.
  • Zombefyer
    624 posts Member
    Options
    Now that 'The Bad Batch' has concluded, we should be getting Crosshair, Vice Admiral Rampart and Doctor Hemlock.
  • Options
    And Dr. Carr as well
  • Zombefyer
    624 posts Member
    Options
    And Dr. Carr as well

Emerie Karr
  • Options
    I was pretty modest in my post but also I noticed that I only nominated for dark side characters so in the spirit of trying to provide balance here are some light side characters as well.

Jedi Master Siri Tachi (died in the clone wars)

Jedi Master Adi Gallia (died to Savage Opress during the clone wars)

Jedi Master Nejaa Halcyon (died during the clone wars + Corran Horn's ancestor from Rogue squadron books)
  • Shmoopyz
    134 posts Member
    Options
    GONK
  • Options
    Wrath squadron with ships and Night Guest as capital ship, its small enough to hide itself in smokescreen, avoiding opponents capital ship’s abilities like Leviathan sabotage or destroy effects from executor or raddus for x turns, while summoning captured tie fighters at the opponent’s side of the field (opponent can’t control them, and they surprise attack his ships at their turn instead), and massive torpedo attack as ult, that could destroy opponents capital ship (maybe you need two ults to do that)
  • Options
    With Rebuild the Galaxy releasing soon, characters from it (such as Darth Jar Jar) should be added to the game to celebrate
  • Options
    Jacgul wrote: »
    Something good, which means if it's Disney, Luthen Rael. Non Disney, anyone from the republic commando novels, Satele Shan, Durge, Vitiate, Yuuzhong Vong. We've got characters in multiple films, comics, novels and tv shows that aren't in game but we have some ewok special, a fabricated social justice monstrosity and a comics only character.

I thought they had a legal limit on who they could use.

I want to say I read "Canon" + Other EA owned VGs, or something like that.

Are they allowed to bring in stuff from other media?

• Jacgul
    266 posts Member
    Options
    Jacgul wrote: »

I thought they had a legal limit on who they could use.

I want to say I read "Canon" + Other EA owned VGs, or something like that.

Are they allowed to bring in stuff from other media?

There is some kind of limitation, but Malgus is from swtor so they could do Satele and Vitiate. Delta squad is in the clone wars. Captain Fordo is in the good clone wars, as is Durge, both are owned by Disney. Mara Jade is from, I want to say Timothy zahn's old books, so that opens up more possibilities there.

The only thing I've heard Disney can't get a hold of, although I'm sure there's others, is the republic commando series. So I doubt we could have Omega, the nulls and Skirata. Although even those are currently sold in the essential legends collection which falls under Disney. I think it's that they can't do anything new with the characters.

Disney owns even a good amount of the non canon.