Kit Reveal: Queen "Right? Right?" Amidala

Replies

• Rebuc
    85 posts Member
    Options
    Space Botox?
  • Options
    Did you guys tested her Unique omicron ability against a Darth Vader L team?
    It will be fun to see DV apply dots, QA remove them, DV apply them again, QA remove them again and so on until the game crash…
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Decicrim wrote: »
    YAY more duplicate toons

At least they are important ones.

I've personally got my fingers crossed for "Coruscant Underworld Police (Academy Training Cadet)"

I mean who DOESN'T think that CUP needs a lifter unit?
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    Uh, CG did test this with Shaak Ti right? 60% dodge in GAC without datacrons seems kinda busted.

Where are you getting +60% dodge w/o DC from?
  • Options
    BadWolf79 wrote: »
    Did you guys tested her Unique omicron ability against a Darth Vader L team?
    It will be fun to see DV apply dots, QA remove them, DV apply them again, QA remove them again and so on until the game crash…

Ha ha
    Test
  • Schwartzring
    1426 posts Member
    edited March 17
    Options
    That makes for a minimum of 3 new GR toons & 5 new Gungan toons that are 8 new characters that will barely be farmable by the time they are all out & are likely to be needed for a raid coming out this summer?

8?.....Minimum? Twice the # for Leia raid? Really Not cool.

I'm all for a 20th anniversary celebration & all, this seems a bit much.

Could have gone with QA + JarJar + Boss + Tarpuls + QGJ Rework & a TW Omicron for QA & called it a day honestly.
    Toss in the Naboo Fighter crewless to help out GR fleets & I'd be happy.

Pushing 8 more toons after Jabba, Leia, speed farms & the Bo fiasco is beyond a bit much.
    Post edited by Schwartzring on
  • Options
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    This looks fun! And thouroughly JMK-proofed.

Is it? Don't you just save CAT leap destroy until ult reached, then destroy the queen when you can ignore taunt? Plus that means you can protect your tank with your opening move, as the cooldown reset isn't needed. After the queen is dead, you just apply heal immunity (healing immunity not working is in the unique, so goes away when queen dies) and work them all down.
  • Options
    So we have EP-1 Padme, who is going to have synergy with EP-2 Anakin,
    and Synergy w/ EP-1-AlternateForm Qui-Gon-Master, who presumably also has synergy with EP-2 Anakin, who he never met since EP-1 Qui-Gon died & was never Master to Anakin at all ?

It's like the Designers didn't actually watch the movies or something.
    It really doesn't matter. Darth bane works with Palpatine, you can have 3 Kylos on the same team and it works, and Cal Kestis boosts JMK, who is from 24 years later. This has been happening in the game since forever, and I think it is fun to have characters working together that normally wouldn't.
  • Options
    Finally, a Galactic Republic leader that doesn't shut down bonus turn meter. Now I can get a solid leader for the Coruscant Underworld Police, who is actually pretty good, with a basic stun, AoE offense debuffs, and gains turn meter every time he inflicts a debuff.
  • Options
    and Synergy w/ EP-1-AlternateForm Qui-Gon-Master, who presumably also has synergy with EP-2 Anakin, who he never met since EP-1 Qui-Gon died & was never Master to Anakin at all ?

May I ask where this Episode 2 Anakin thing is coming from? The post says that she’ll work with Master Qui-Gon, and Padawan Obi-Wan, also from the Phantom Menace. It doesn’t mention an Attack Of The Clones Anakin anywhere. Besides, even if a padawan Anakin was released later at some point there are plenty of characters not from the same movies, shows, games, or time periods that work together fairly well. It’s likely a game design thing rather than a lore/time period accuracy thing meant to put together a new, and hopefully fun team.
  • Options
    CT_2563 wrote: »
    Finally, a Galactic Republic leader that doesn't shut down bonus turn meter. Now I can get a solid leader for the Coruscant Underworld Police, who is actually pretty good, with a basic stun, AoE offense debuffs, and gains turn meter every time he inflicts a debuff.

I’m actually wondering if offense down from Coruscant Underworld Police, or any other ally for that matter, will work well with Queen Amidala’s leader ability effect that inflicts a stacking -5% (up to 50%) offense (also critical damage and defense) upon enemies critically hitting an ally since it doesn’t seem to say anywhere that it doesn’t stack with offense down.
  • Options
    From my point of view we need more really new charakters and not the 2nd Version of Padme and Qui-Gon and the 4th Version of Obi Wan as well.

And NO, I do not prefer things like Drogan...

There are so many good toons that we do not have in the game:

-) Luthen Rael
    -) Crosshair
    -) Koska Reeves
    -) Bib Fortuna
    -) Baylan Skoll
    -) Huyang
    -) Shin Hati
    -) Captain Teva
    -) Yaddle
    -) Tare Viszla
    -) ...
  • Zumwan
    357 posts Member
    Options
    I'm just sad because having new qui-Gon for the raid means we probably won't be able to use old qui-gon, who everyone has at relics.
  • Options
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    This looks fun! And thouroughly JMK-proofed.

Is it? Don't you just save CAT leap destroy until ult reached, then destroy the queen when you can ignore taunt? Plus that means you can protect your tank with your opening move, as the cooldown reset isn't needed. After the queen is dead, you just apply heal immunity (healing immunity not working is in the unique, so goes away when queen dies) and work them all down.

Was more saying JMK-proofed as in people running QA under JMK CAT, for general multi-lifter shenanigans.

Not sure if this will be able to take on GLs. Leaving QA alive that long will probably do some damage, and if the two new units have anti-assist or Stealth synergy that could be difficult to get to Ult safetly. But generally this should fall to JMK, yeah.
  • Options
    The_Exilio wrote: »
    Just want to take this time to say that the Naboo N-1 Starfighter needs to make an appearance in this game! That yellow ship is beautiful & iconic, can just make it pilot-less if worried about who the pilots would be (or maybe bring in young ani, why not we have omega in game now)...can give it Endurance heavy synergy since the Marauder which was intended for Endurance is now with the Negotiator in most case. 9lvgzhrmuv99.jpeg

Make it happen!!
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Nice, the game finally has some QA.
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Uh, CG did test this with Shaak Ti right? 60% dodge in GAC without datacrons seems kinda busted.

Where are you getting +60% dodge w/o DC from?

My best guess is that the didn't understand how +40% mastery works. At r8 she has over +20% dodge from her mastery gains, but +40% mastery doesn't give +40% to every stat affected by mastery... Still, some people might be confused and think it does.

On the other hand, it does ramp up pretty substantially and non-linearly. It's already close to 30% at r9. Since the +40% is to mastery, not the stat, and the increase with mastery is non-linear, it could be pretty high. My best guess, though, is that it won't be higher than 40% dodge.

Why do I say that? Well, I haven't done any calculations (I don't know the numbers to plug in), but JTR also has evasion in her mastery and under Rey's mastery ramping vs. Ewoks she can get to 100%+ dodge, but it takes quite a number of TM gains to reach it, so I'm thinking that each 10% mastery doesn't make that much difference to evasion.
  • Nighthawk1697
    33 posts Member
    edited March 13
    Options
    Gold4 wrote: »
    Another Conquest character, another 3 omicrons added. So stupid and unnecessary.

Do not forget about the two omis for the 2 new toons coming with this one. And all the omis the gungans have coming as well. theres like 130+ omis now they really should give us more ways to get them.

Post edited by Nighthawk1697 on
  • LordDirt
    5010 posts Member
    Options
    Another Conquest character, another 3 omicrons added. So stupid and unnecessary.

Do not forget about the two omis for the 2 new toons coming with this one. And all the omis the gungons have coming as well. theres like 130+ omis now they really should give us more ways to get them.

130+??
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options

Do not forget about the two omis for the 2 new toons coming with this one. And all the omis the gungons have coming as well. theres like 130+ omis now they really should give us more ways to get them.

130+??

sorry my bad 110 if i counted right.
  • E3P0
    110 posts Member
    Options

130+??

An exaggeration, but not by much. I just counted 113 including Amidala's three. Then like the other guy said, her teammates could very well have one each, plus another 2-3 on Jar Jar, and perhaps another one each on the other incoming Gungans. Would put us at about 120.
  • LordDirt
    5010 posts Member
    Options
    Dang, I guess I didnt realize there were so many!
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    What if this squad finally gives CUP a use?
  • Options

It's like the Designers didn't actually watch the movies or something.
    I'm going to take a wild guess and say that you love lore.
    Once a Jedi, always a Jedi. Wait... never mind.
  • Options
    Ranzono wrote: »
    What if this squad finally gives CUP a use?

I would love it if CUP got a role in the raid. Mine is only g12, but I'll bring him up whenever my guild needs him (someone else had him covered for Platoons or I would have already) or he has a relevant role in any game mode other than GAC.
  • Options
    I believe introducing a fresh Qui-Gon is necessary to complement Padawan Obi-Wan effectively. Altering an existing character would only disrupt the current balance, requiring a complete overhaul of abilities, statistics, and other aspects from scratch. It's illogical.
  • Options
    HKFactory wrote: »
    May I ask where this Episode 2 Anakin thing is coming from? The post says that she’ll work with Master Qui-Gon, and Padawan Obi-Wan,
    Well I feel dumb now.
    It's coming from me reading too fast or seeing a someone's discussion & confusing it w/ the original post.
    I swear I read that I saw "Padawan Anakin" and was like, why are they releasing 2 different generations to work together /boggle.
    My original post can now be ignored, lol.
    /hangs head in shame.

• Options
    Goddess knows I've been there, Schwartz.
  • Options
    If they're gonna make her strictly a conquest toon like so many of the recent characters, then they better NOT make her required for the upcoming JarJar Binks solo journey who's difficulty is not that of General Anakin Skywalker's solo journey. It's no fun when the game announces a new character, but only those who pay or can afford to pay a boatload of money can actually use them.
  • LordDirt
    5010 posts Member
    Options
    You miss this from the February Road Ahead?

"Who are the Gungans?
    Boss Nass - A boisterous Leader who commands the Gungans of Otoh Gunga with pride and utilizes their unique technology to achieve victory. Boss Nass’ Shield Generator will provide Gungans a way to avoid damage early on in the fight.
    Captain Tarpals - Decisive attacker that sets up his teammates for success and inflicts sizable damage to the enemies.
    Gungan Boomadier - Versatile attacker that capitalizes on enemy debuffs and ramps damage while using abilities when the Shield Generator is up.
    Gungan Phalanx - A stout tank that is willing to assist his allies in need and provide coverage with his shield.
    New Legendary Unit:
    Jar Jar Binks - A Gungan Support who isn’t afraid to interject into the battle and offer his own, how should we say this, brand of help…confounding the enemy. Since Jar Jar is a Legendary Unit, you will need the other 4 Gungans to unlock him."