Kit Reveal: Dar...Jar Jar Binks

2Next

Replies

• Elie
    3 posts Member
    edited April 23
    Options
    "all Gungan allies gain 50% Max Protection until the end of the encounter or Jar Jar is defeated for the first time." Why is no one talking about this? There's nothing in the post talking about Jar Jar being revived, so why would he be defeated "for the first time" and not just "or Jar Jar is defeated" ? Is there an ability of one of the Gungans I missed that can revive other Gungans? I just checked, I can't find anything in any of the kit reveals about this
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Kit Summary: Jar Jar is good 1% of the time, and great 0.01% of the time

You should read his unique abilities again
  • Options
    Special 2:

Jar Jar's Got a Gun by Aerosmith
  • crzydroid
    7383 posts Moderator
    Options
    Elie wrote: »
    "all Gungan allies gain 50% Max Protection until the end of the encounter or Jar Jar is defeated for the first time." Why is no one talking about this? There's nothing in the post talking about Jar Jar being revived, so why would he be defeated "for the first time" and not just "or Jar Jar is defeated" ? Is there an ability of one of the Gungans I missed that can revive other Gungans? I just checked, I can't find anything in any of the kit reveals about this

This kind of language is fairly common because they like to future-proof kits. In theory, someone could even now revive him with Old Daka, if you wanted to get really creative with comps.
  • EdSolo
    422 posts Member
    Options
    How nice for them to have his event start when not a single one of the requirements are farmable yet.
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »

This kind of language is fairly common because they like to future-proof kits. In theory, someone could even now revive him with Old Daka, if you wanted to get really creative with comps.

Also, this shows up in nearly every unique that increases ally Max Protection. I think it’s because increasing Max Prot also recovers that much Prot, unlike increasing Max Health which usually keeps the same %.
  • TVF
    36770 posts Member
    Options
    EdSolo wrote: »
    How nice for them to have his event start when not a single one of the requirements are farmable yet.

Why does it matter, get it done when you're ready.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    So, this means the new raid is going to allow summons? This team loses loads without the shield generator. All previous raids did not allow anything in the summon slot.

For example, this team would be immune to nihilus damage in the sith raid (just like GAS 501st teams) but they are not, because there are no summons allowed in that raid. So no shield generator.

Interesting change.
  • _Kell_
    39 posts Member
    Options

They’ve also said this in reference to Galactic Challenge modifiers like the one for Dathomir that revives all characters every 10 turns.
  • Devian
    676 posts Member
    edited April 23
    Options
    ebl2gg464ioe.png
    ''Future'' Senator Jar Jar will revive all Gunguns (fully restored and with 100% TM) with 1% chance. And all other characters with 0.01% chance, including those that cannot be revived.
  • Options
    I’m still waiting for GL darth jar jar… :(
  • Options
    Devian wrote: »
    Sadly, no synergy with Sidious.
    But other than that - awesome kit and animations

Why would a Galactic Republic senator have synergy with the enemy?
  • Options
    EdSolo wrote: »

It's to be expected, they like to give the whales a chance to get there first, cause that's where they make money.
    Anybody who is 100% F2P mean little to them, as long as they still have the big money spenders.
  • Devian
    676 posts Member
    edited May 6
    Options
    https://youtu.be/O77VTIAYGVA?si=VSK8tAAiiBuW_Hki
    With this, devs will have their chains broken, and Darth Jar Jar can also be added after this Jar Jar =D

LilAngus wrote: »
    Why would a Galactic Republic senator have synergy with the enemy?
    He did make that enemy a Supreme Chancellor =D
  • Options
    okay, so you know how you added 5or-t to the game as a announcement into the franchise?
    darth jar jar has been memed for so long, referenced in media, hes even in the new lego star wars movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O77VTIAYGVA

do you think we could add darth jar jar to the game now? because i know that would be a big hit with the fans
  • Options
    Looks like this kit also inflicts stacks of frustration on the player.

See?