DC Dismantle Exchange Credits Dropped

It seems the cap for credits increased from 30 to 60M was informed in the last update description but the drop on the exchange credits wasn't.

We used to get 4M for a lvl9 DC and now we only get 2.5M. That's a major difference. Was it intended?yco9md2tlcn0.jpg

Replies

• dhwo
    68 posts Member
    Options
    Why should it not be intentional?
  • TVF
    36629 posts Member
    Options
    It has changed often.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Yes, they reduced the amount so you will have to buy more credits, devaluating your work made on previous sets.
  • Options
    dhwo wrote: »
    Why should it not be intentional?

Because at https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/269821/update-4-24#latest they only mention the cap update from 30 to 60M. It gives the impression that they just made an update that would benefit us when in fact there was other changes affecting DCs.

stq5jgx24c5s.jpg
  • Disruptor92
    847 posts Member
    edited May 2
    Options
    Yeah, Khronos is right. They made this change without any notice, which is a terrible look. They made it seem like increasing the cap was a good thing, but they "forgot" to mention that at the same time they reduced the amount of credits you get for dismanteling, so that now the cap increase is pretty much redundant.
    It's one thing reducing the credits you get back from dismanteling, but reducing it behind our backs without any notice whatsoever is a scummy move.
    Post edited by Disruptor92 on
  • Options
    Mid season dismantle scrap value is different to new season ones.
    Mid season gives 2.5M and more level mats.
    When the new set gets released its 4M again.

Though it is correct, they have changed it in the past. The 2.5M right now from Set 13 => Set 13 is the same as it was for Set 12 => Set 12.

in short
    Set 13 => Set 15: 4M Datacache and less level mats
    Set 13 => Set 13: 2.5M Datacache and more level mats.
  • TVF
    36629 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, Chronos is right. They made this change without any notice, which is a terrible look. They made it seem like increasing the cap was a good thing, but they "forgot" to mention that at the same time they reduced the amount of credits you get for dismanteling, so that now the cap increase is pretty much redundant.
    It's one thing reducing the credits you get back from dismanteling, but reducing it behind our backs without any notice whatsoever is a scummy move.

Again, they have changed the rates a bunch of different times. It has never been stated.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Disruptor92
    847 posts Member
    edited May 2
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Yeah, Chronos is right. They made this change without any notice, which is a terrible look. They made it seem like increasing the cap was a good thing, but they "forgot" to mention that at the same time they reduced the amount of credits you get for dismanteling, so that now the cap increase is pretty much redundant.

Again, they have changed the rates a bunch of different times. It has never been stated.

Yeah, but that doesn't mean it's a good thing. What makes it particularly bad this time is that it was done in parallel with the cap increase, which makes it seem like a backhanded compliment kinda thing.
  • Options
    My datacron game is kinda bad, like 3 or 4 lvl9, i need shard currency to buy datacash, but im going to drop the engagement and use my currency for gear only.
  • Screerider
    1386 posts Member
    Options
    I haven't had a L9 cron since the 3rd set or abouts. :D
  • Options
    They havent changed anything.

Dismantling now into the same set (Set 14 resistance level 9 for example) will give that amount, 2.5m and upgrade materials for set 14.

When set 16 comes out and set 14 is dismantled, the exchange rate changes, you will get your 4m cache for a resistance level 9 but you will get set 16 upgrade materials.

It's been this way since like set 3 or 4, with one exception where they left it at the in season dismantle but new set materials, and I think that was a mistake.