Dash bug against sideous

KwikShotaAce
233 posts Member
edited May 4
In GAC, took sideous with his cron vs dash team. Should of been an easy win. 4 minutes later still smashing the AOE button. Now the issue is, vandor chewie was NOT at 100% health yet everyone I keep killing kept reviving for no reason. Zaalbar revived over and over and dash kept reviving despite chewie having about 60% health and not max protection either. It's a shame CG can't get their game right.
So just a fair warning against anyone planning on using sideous against dash. It's bugged.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• mariogsh
    792 posts Member
    Options
    I'm sorry I do not understand how is this bugged

I'm 99% sure the Dash you encountered was an omicron Dash, therefore, the only way to ever stop Vandor Chewie reviving, is killing Vandor Chewie himself

Not a bug
  • UdalCuain
    5033 posts Member
    Options
    I think you are misunderstanding his kit, rather than this being a bug.

He doesn't need to be at full health or protection to revive his allies. He just needs the Prepared status effect, which he is quickly regaining under Dash.
    h06162x6t22h.png
  • Options
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    I think you are misunderstanding his kit, rather than this being a bug.

He doesn't need to be at full health or protection to revive his allies. He just needs the Prepared status effect, which he is quickly regaining under Dash.
    h06162x6t22h.png

So my mistake was thinking he had to be at full health for the revive to trigger regardless of preparedness. So that ability was misunderstood as you stated.