Down with Kyrotechs!

2Next

Replies

• Tsfletch
    204 posts Member
    Options
    BigJohnson wrote: »
    Uh, Ki-Adi-Mundi? We're talking the same character, right?

Kyros existed when KAM came out. Every g12 finisher has required Kyros since g12 finishers were invented. And I know that they were invented before anyone had KAM because those early runs to get his shards were being done with r3 501st.

What about savage oppress, why the heck does he require 100 shock prods, it's kind of annoying that basically EVERY character requires shock prods, I'm looking at 250 for Zorii, 250 for Captain Rex, 100 for wampa and 100 for old azz savage oppress. This is after just blowing my whole load of 400 on SLKR. It's really demoralizing. I don't even wanna look at the BAM event requirements at this point between IG11, cara dune, Greef and Mando. I have them all at gear 7 rn, now I'm terrified that I'm gonna be looking at another 400+ just to unlock BAM and need another 250.
    Edit: ok so this I did not know, that EVERY character needs 100 Kyro to go to relic, as it is a common PC for G12+. So when I hear people talk about "non-kyro characters," they actually mean "minimal Kyro characters" as in, characters that only require the 100 shock prods to go from g12 to relic. This kinda sux even more when you factor in light speed bundles, I'm totally scared of farming any older characters, as my first 4 months worth of Geos and night sisters were just wiped for $30. I want to farm newer toons that have less likelihood of being dropped for dirt cheap, but can't because of the Kyro crunch. Infuriating and frustrating.

Trust me, the bottleneck with purple gear pre kyrotech was equally infuriating and frustrating. Nothing has changed.
  • flux_rono
    2137 posts Member
    Options
    BigJohnson wrote: »
    Uh, Ki-Adi-Mundi? We're talking the same character, right?

Kyros existed when KAM came out. Every g12 finisher has required Kyros since g12 finishers were invented. And I know that they were invented before anyone had KAM because those early runs to get his shards were being done with r3 501st.

What about savage oppress, why the heck does he require 100 shock prods, it's kind of annoying that basically EVERY character requires shock prods, I'm looking at 250 for Zorii, 250 for Captain Rex, 100 for wampa and 100 for old azz savage oppress. This is after just blowing my whole load of 400 on SLKR. It's really demoralizing. I don't even wanna look at the BAM event requirements at this point between IG11, cara dune, Greef and Mando. I have them all at gear 7 rn, now I'm terrified that I'm gonna be looking at another 400+ just to unlock BAM and need another 250.
    Edit: ok so this I did not know, that EVERY character needs 100 Kyro to go to relic, as it is a common PC for G12+. So when I hear people talk about "non-kyro characters," they actually mean "minimal Kyro characters" as in, characters that only require the 100 shock prods to go from g12 to relic. This kinda sux even more when you factor in light speed bundles, I'm totally scared of farming any older characters, as my first 4 months worth of Geos and night sisters were just wiped for $30. I want to farm newer toons that have less likelihood of being dropped for dirt cheap, but can't because of the Kyro crunch. Infuriating and frustrating.

first shock prod kyro is needed 2-1 compared to the computers so its always needed more. (2 of the 3 g12 finishers use the shock prod in the recipe)
    second when people say non kyro we still mean people not using kyro, it just means no kyro before g12 which is I believe every character released before padme
  • TVF
    36746 posts Member
    Options
    Lumiya wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Lumiya wrote: »
    flux_rono wrote: »
    it is annoying, but eventually it will go down. I'm down to just 12 unlocked people needing kyros to get to g12. (with 6 locked units that will need it)

That doesn't make sense. There will always be new characters coming out...

I at least never can hoard any for the next toon, I am always out of Kyros 😅

I have more kyros than I can apply across the entire game

Can I have some of yours? 😜

you may not
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH