Cantina

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Came here trying to vote for Ima-Gun Di.

Disappointed to read the actual topic.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Maskarii wrote: »
    Sorry the new nodes don't contain the specific heroes you want...and won't be able to get to for at least month anyway.

I, for one, think the new additions to Cantina are great. Sure, there are other choices for TR, but 80% of the adds are very nice.

I only want it balanced, and it's not a this point. Kicking out Jedis every time is just lame.. even if there is only Maul as a red light saber option.

Oh I get it.

This is the "I wanted Darth Maul...I didn't get him so everything is wrong with the game" thread. I just wish you would have made that more clear when you posted. I thought you actually wanted everyone to respond with what they thought...not what you wanted.

It is clear that you just want to shout down everyone who disagrees with you.

Carry on.

You don't get it at all. Maul is the only Sith Option, it's not about Maul himself. But year I can shout down everyone at least I am the bad Guy :D and with all those hate I just grow and grow..and became more powerful.

Once again it's not about Darth Maul, it's about the Term that every time if something new comes to the Cantina it's a only Jedi way...and don't know why nobody is getting it.
    I am ok with the Option, RG ST IMA TR ANI. That's a 6,7/6/8 points from 10. BUT if I can farm TS at GW wich is so easy...why must he be a pick for the new cantina 7 ?! A free Slot is still the better Option. RG / Ani are farm able at three Spots ? Not really easy but possible and a lot of 7* Toons show me that there are players that got them at arena. ST is the only Guy you can't farm and I know EA picks RG and ST cause a lot of People asked for a Empire Team. In that Way everything is totally fine... but when I look around where I can farm Sith or redlightsaberswingingbombers I think it's not really balanced... everyone can refresh cantina over and over again that means it's easier to get a cantina farming toon as Arena toon.. so why don't pick up Maul for TR even if he is Chromium ( so many don't buy them anymore and even if you got maul threw a package he is worthless cause it costs you to much), it's just more balanced than now.

but at all.. I know if I speak against the mighty glory Jedination everyone is mimimimimi :D... I got Vader Sid Dooku ventress kylo and opress so don't tell me I must have Maul if I want him so hard I buy him..that's no the matter... It just pi me off to see so much jedis you can farm threw cantina.... but you will find out what I mean one day :) until that I am shooting everyone down.... hahaha haha

• Options
    @EA_Jesse

A lot of us were excited at the prospect of having some previously unfarmable characters become available for stage 7 Cantina.
    After reading the announcement I can say that " The disappointment is strong with this one".

All these toons we can already farm in hard nodes and TR has been available forever in GW shipments so that anybody who wants him can get him the easiest way, no point adding him in Cantina, he's just taking up space.

So really the feeling I had in reading this annoucement was close to disgust, two words popping up in my mind... "Thanks for nothing!"

After the huge disappointment from the Shard Shop, outrageous exchange rates, extremely limited choice of toon shards a day (6) for an irrelevant number of shards (2) without possibility of refresh making it practicaly impossible to spend the thousands shard currencies we have accumulated from "unlucky" Chromium drops, yes most that drop are the same characters so that you end up with a few maxed out and others just no dropping...

After the level 80 update fiasco where your dev team failed to coherently organize the gear leveling so that we end up with a small percentage of players who had time, knowledge, foresight and ressources to quickly pre-craft and take advantage of this gross oversight (I have to believe this wasn't intentional otherwise it would make it even worst).
    This blunder has created a huge gap between haves and haves not making it practicaly impossible to compete for those who are mostly stuck in gear 8.

So there you have it, just a bad feeling overall. I still love the game enough to care about it's development thus this feedback.
    I have invested a lot of real money in it so far as it permitted me to make steady and exciting progress. But lately I've stopped buying Chromiums, the drop rate seemed biased towards the same characters and we can't do much with all the unusable extra shards.

For me it's very simple, the more I enjoy a game, the more excited I feel about my progress, the more I'm willing to spend.
    Right now the excitement and enjoyment keeps dropping, so is my spending.

But there is still hope, let's see what happens with the upcoming balance and guild updates.

The Force be with you!

just read...1+
  • Options
    No
    Sorry the new nodes don't contain the specific heroes you want...and won't be able to get to for at least month anyway.

I, for one, think the new additions to Cantina are great. Sure, there are other choices for TR, but 80% of the adds are very nice.

I only want it balanced, and it's not a this point. Kicking out Jedis every time is just lame.. even if there is only Maul as a red light saber option.

Oh I get it.

This is the "I wanted Darth Maul...I didn't get him so everything is wrong with the game" thread.

:mrgreen:
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    No

Oh I get it.

This is the "I wanted Darth Maul...I didn't get him so everything is wrong with the game" thread. I just wish you would have made that more clear when you posted. I thought you actually wanted everyone to respond with what they thought...not what you wanted.

Carry on.

You don't get it at all. Maul is the only Sith Option, it's not about Maul himself. But year I can shout down everyone at least I am the bad Guy :D and with all those hate I just grow and grow..and became more powerful.

Once again it's not about Darth Maul, it's about the Term that every time if something new comes to the Cantina it's a only Jedi way...and don't know why nobody is getting it.
    I am ok with the Option, RG ST IMA TR ANI. That's a 6,7/6/8 points from 10. BUT if I can farm TS at GW wich is so easy...why must he be a pick for the new cantina 7 ?! A free Slot is still the better Option. RG / Ani are farm able at three Spots ? Not really easy but possible and a lot of 7* Toons show me that there are players that got them at arena. ST is the only Guy you can't farm and I know EA picks RG and ST cause a lot of People asked for a Empire Team. In that Way everything is totally fine... but when I look around where I can farm Sith or redlightsaberswingingbombers I think it's not really balanced... everyone can refresh cantina over and over again that means it's easier to get a cantina farming toon as Arena toon.. so why don't pick up Maul for TR even if he is Chromium ( so many don't buy them anymore and even if you got maul threw a package he is worthless cause it costs you to much), it's just more balanced than now.

but at all.. I know if I speak against the mighty glory Jedination everyone is mimimimimi :D... I got Vader Sid Dooku ventress kylo and opress so don't tell me I must have Maul if I want him so hard I buy him..that's no the matter... It just pi me off to see so much jedis you can farm threw cantina.... but you will find out what I mean one day :) until that I am shooting everyone down.... hahaha haha

Is this Hebrew? Latin?
  • Options
    I don't understand anything you've posted nor the poll question.

Agreed, I'm baffled...
  • Options

Oh I get it.

Carry on.

Is this Hebrew? Latin?

I know you vote for Donald Trump 100% ;)
  • Options
    Yes
    McPot45 wrote: »
    umm because of the yoda challenge where you need all jedi...

Yeah, but if you got Lumi Mace JC and even QGJ and Ahsoka you can beat Yoda easily.

That's the biggest slap into my face during the last month's...

We have so many Jedis and they are so easily to farm but less content of Sith. ( opress and ventress are not really Sith, that's why I am always talking about the Relightsabercrew)

and i hear all those crying baby voice oh sid and dooku are op..nerf dooku... but hey both of them are totally Ok.. I must deal with billions of Jedis than deal with dooku and sid....

its just really sad and frustrating to see a tuskan Raider at a Cantina Spot and two Jedis again... We can cry about a lot but this things must be in a good balance and they aren't....

and that's why I am always discus it... @EA_Jesse and a lot of them aren't really listening... those Jedi toons only matters to f2p nothing more nothing less...

Hail All Jedis...NOT

I feel exactly the same...Making a Jedi team will cost me about two-three weeks of intensive playing like everyday...But in this i can got maybe two siths? Dooku shards is slow farming, the same for Sidious, Savage and Ventress.I want to make Sith team but i have only Savage and Sidious...I think that we need new Sith toons maybe Darth Nihilius or Darth Talon? And of course farmable Maul...
  • Options
    Samuraj wrote: »

Yeah, but if you got Lumi Mace JC and even QGJ and Ahsoka you can beat Yoda easily.

We have so many Jedis and they are so easily to farm but less content of Sith. ( opress and ventress are not really Sith, that's why I am always talking about the Relightsabercrew)

and i hear all those crying baby voice oh sid and dooku are op..nerf dooku... but hey both of them are totally Ok.. I must deal with billions of Jedis than deal with dooku and sid....

its just really sad and frustrating to see a tuskan Raider at a Cantina Spot and two Jedis again... We can cry about a lot but this things must be in a good balance and they aren't....

and that's why I am always discus it... @EA_Jesse and a lot of them aren't really listening... those Jedi toons only matters to f2p nothing more nothing less...

Hail All Jedis...NOT

I feel exactly the same...Making a Jedi team will cost me about two-three weeks of intensive playing like everyday...But in this i can got maybe two siths? Dooku shards is slow farming, the same for Sidious, Savage and Ventress.I want to make Sith team but i have only Savage and Sidious...I think that we need new Sith toons maybe Darth Nihilius or Darth Talon? And of course farmable Maul...

1+
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    No

I feel exactly the same...Making a Jedi team will cost me about two-three weeks of intensive playing like everyday...But in this i can got maybe two siths? Dooku shards is slow farming, the same for Sidious, Savage and Ventress.I want to make Sith team but i have only Savage and Sidious...
    lol - the one person who agree with you is wrong on almost every level.

First off, Sid is an easy farm - even most newbs have him fully starred. Dooku is also available in Cantina...right now on 6G (not a month from now when you reach level 77, as the OP is complaining about). Ventress isn't even a Sith, so why even bring her up?? Savage is available in Squad arena shipments, so you can snag 10 shards a day for him easy.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options

I feel exactly the same...Making a Jedi team will cost me about two-three weeks of intensive playing like everyday...But in this i can got maybe two siths? Dooku shards is slow farming, the same for Sidious, Savage and Ventress.I want to make Sith team but i have only Savage and Sidious...

First off, Sid is an easy farm - even most newbs have him fully starred. Dooku is also available in Cantina...right now on 6G (not a month from now when you reach level 77, as the OP is complaining about). Ventress isn't even a Sith, so why even bring her up?? Savage is available in Squad arena shipments, so you can snag 10 shards a day for him easy.

Ventress is a Nightsister like we all know, You can get 10-15 Shards a Day at Arena like I said earlier. But Cantinaspots are just easier to farm also I can refresh them minimum three times per day (you can't maybe you are a newb).
    Even newbs got Sid like, even newbs got Yoda.
    Dooku and Kylo are available at Cantina, so bringing up Ventress only cause she is using a Redlightsaber, but he is right in one specific point.

Every Noob can farm a Jedi team really quickly...in two weeks...its a way harder to farm a Sithteam.

but if you scroll up you will find out more, I am not the only one who is just a Lil piep off with that cantina stuff ;)
    F2P will love it at all..
  • Options
    No
    Make America great again!

Oh I get it.

Carry on.

Is this Hebrew? Latin?

• Options
    Make America great again!

Oh I get it.

Carry on.

Is this Hebrew? Latin?

ALL HAIL PUTIN :D haha
  • Options
    Yes

Okay so who you want to put in Sith team? Savage,Maul,Vader,Dooku and Sidious and it's all.Jedi team have twice more toons and i think it's not fair.Thats all.
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options
    We need more Sith in the game.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    No

Okay so who you want to put in Sith team? Savage,Maul,Vader,Dooku and Sidious and it's all.Jedi team have twice more toons and i think it's not fair.Thats all.

Name more Sith from the movies - that most casual fans would know.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Options
    Yes

Ventress.
    If Savage opress deserves to be called Sith Asajj deserves it more than him.
    But why only movies? What about KOTOR? Darth Revan, Nihilius,Malgus,Sion, Malak.Why they can't be in this game too? Lets make it more balanced between Sith and Jedi.
  • Options
    No
    "Catina Is only for Jedi teams" , then why did they add two Empire characters into stage 7?

In regards to "red lightsaber characters", Savage, Sid, Assajj, Dooku and Kylo are all easily farm able. So Maul is the only one still in chromium. On this note if we're comparing Jedi to Sith the Jedi have always outnumbered the Sith in vast numbers.

In regards to Jedi Catina Farm ability. QGJ, Ahsoka and JKG are all in the shipments which is a very long grind as F2P only being able to get 5 shards a day.

In regards to the Node options of Jedi there is JC, Ima-Gun Di, Anakin, Old Ben, Barris, Plo Koon and Mace. Plo Koon and Mace are currently to weak to use, not to mention Plo Koon has clone synergy not Jedi synergy. Barris and JC are characters used by all players for GW not just Jedi teams and Old Ben has synergy with all allies as well. This leaves only Ima-Gun and Anakin for usable Jedi specific team synergy Node options.

Please keep in mind this is just my perception and is not to be taken as judgement or an attack on someone elses opinion.

Are Empire Characters Sith?!,..that's pretty much the same saying Wookies are like Jedis.

I know that Jedis always outnumbered Sith, but why isn't the point balanced how to farm them.

If I wanted to farm Sid / Ventress / Opress they are avaible threw arena notes that means 400 for 5 Shards, that means 1200 max a day if I am 1 th place.. 15 shards a day max.

When I choose Cantina I got every 8 minutes 1 Energie means in 24 hours 300 Energie hope I am right plus I can refresh for 100 crystals and for 200 crystals another bunch of Energie at all, if I use all of this I get more than 20-25 Shards at cantina..If I am not right please tell me...

so at cantina we can farm
    Redlightsaber
    Dooku and Kylo Ren correct ?
    is there any other one ? Nope

at Cantina I can farm Mace Obi Plo now Ani and Ima plus I can get QGJ and Ahsoka.

That's means I am farming a Jedi plus I can get shards for another farming mace buy qgj shards..but can I farm Dooku and buy let's say another Sithshard..No.. so very balanced or ?

so tell me if I am wrong when I say it's not really cool when EA drops out Jedis every time at the Cantina....than a normal thinking person can say hey let's change the name cantina to jedi place...

Your OP stated it feels like Cantina is only for Jedi Teams. My point about the two new Empire characters added was in reply to that comment.

Correct me i'm wrong but it's sound like your complaining about two things.
    1. Three of the 7 "Red lightsaber" characters are only accessible through Arena and two only in Cantina Nodes
    2. Jedi have a lot more options for farming in Cantina

On the first topic. Groups of characters are separated by their class not weapon color. Assaj being a nightsister in Arena shipments helps people who want to go all out nightisister because they have different characters farmable in GW/Arena/Cantina Node and Cantina shipments. That leaves your concern of having two Sith in Arena shipments. If I were you I would be happy they are in Arena shipments and not in Hard Nodes only. I wonder how long you have been playing for? Because I have been playing since Dec and have been able to get three characters to 7* and two at 5* through Arena, FYI I can get top ranks but have only put the time to do so a handful of times, so 99% of my arena payout has been between top 50 and top 200. In regards to the Cantina for farming Sith, Yes the only options are Kylo and Dooku, It sounds like you would like a Sith to be moved into the Cantina Shipments so you can farm two Sith in Cantina at the same time. Honestly i think that would be a very good idea and lot of people would not like that seeing's as this second slowest farming spot in the game with only 5 shards a day (F2P). Looking at things realistically, 5 of the 7 "Redlightsaber" characters in the game are F2P and easily farmable. I'm sorry to disagree with you but fail to see how this makes them unrepresented.

On the second topic. This game is about the Hero's of Star Wars. It just so happens there is a massive amount of Jedi hero's seeings as they are the guardians of the entire saga. So naturally there will be a lot of them in the game. In regards to farmability for Jedi it is quite balanced. For F2P Jedi you have 1 in GW, 1 in Arena, 3 in Cantina Shipments and the rest in Cantina nodes. This means that once you get Eeth Koth in Arena and Lum in GW it is a long farm if you want to go with all Jedi. Not to mention if you do want to run full Jedi you need to have Yoda which takes a couple months of farming Jedi Only. This also means you aren't farming for the Meta characters who are good on defense. Therefore you are not getting top Rank Arena payout without doing at least 10 Arena battles a day.

In short there is much more to the game than Jedi, and to compare Jedi with your "Red lightsaber" characters isn't really a good idea. Apples to oranges... Also you said Cantina should be named Jedi place yet you forget there is 25+ characters farmable in Cantina that are not Jedi.
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    No

Ventress.
    If Savage opress deserves to be called Sith Asajj deserves it more than him.
    But why only movies? What about KOTOR? Darth Revan, Nihilius,Malgus,Sion, Malak.Why they can't be in this game too? Lets make it more balanced between Sith and Jedi.

Because the game is trying to appeal to all fan types - including casual fans. A majority of people (even people who call themselves Star Wars fans) have never played KOTOR, read any EU stuff or watched the cable TV shows. Those "resources" have a much lower exposure (and thus lower appeal).

On the flipside, any movie character will appeal to fans of those things AND the casual fan base (of which the latter is a much higher number).

My point simply was the one of the reasons there are fewer Sith in the game is that there are fewer Sith. Period. By the rule of two (and since in Episodes IV, V and VI, you were only dealing with two), there are only 4 Sith in the 6 (now 7) movies - although I suspect that Snokes is Sith. All 4 are represented in game. Not even all Jedi are represented in the game.

One could argue that Sith are actually "over represented" based on the few number that actually appear in the movies...but I won't argue that. I'm fine with the ones we have.

• Options
    "Catina Is only for Jedi teams" , then why did they add two Empire characters into stage 7?

In regards to "red lightsaber characters", Savage, Sid, Assajj, Dooku and Kylo are all easily farm able. So Maul is the only one still in chromium. On this note if we're comparing Jedi to Sith the Jedi have always outnumbered the Sith in vast numbers.

In regards to Jedi Catina Farm ability. QGJ, Ahsoka and JKG are all in the shipments which is a very long grind as F2P only being able to get 5 shards a day.

In regards to the Node options of Jedi there is JC, Ima-Gun Di, Anakin, Old Ben, Barris, Plo Koon and Mace. Plo Koon and Mace are currently to weak to use, not to mention Plo Koon has clone synergy not Jedi synergy. Barris and JC are characters used by all players for GW not just Jedi teams and Old Ben has synergy with all allies as well. This leaves only Ima-Gun and Anakin for usable Jedi specific team synergy Node options.

Please keep in mind this is just my perception and is not to be taken as judgement or an attack on someone elses opinion.

Are Empire Characters Sith?!,..that's pretty much the same saying Wookies are like Jedis.

I know that Jedis always outnumbered Sith, but why isn't the point balanced how to farm them.

If I wanted to farm Sid / Ventress / Opress they are avaible threw arena notes that means 400 for 5 Shards, that means 1200 max a day if I am 1 th place.. 15 shards a day max.

When I choose Cantina I got every 8 minutes 1 Energie means in 24 hours 300 Energie hope I am right plus I can refresh for 100 crystals and for 200 crystals another bunch of Energie at all, if I use all of this I get more than 20-25 Shards at cantina..If I am not right please tell me...

so at cantina we can farm
    Redlightsaber
    Dooku and Kylo Ren correct ?
    is there any other one ? Nope

at Cantina I can farm Mace Obi Plo now Ani and Ima plus I can get QGJ and Ahsoka.

That's means I am farming a Jedi plus I can get shards for another farming mace buy qgj shards..but can I farm Dooku and buy let's say another Sithshard..No.. so very balanced or ?

so tell me if I am wrong when I say it's not really cool when EA drops out Jedis every time at the Cantina....than a normal thinking person can say hey let's change the name cantina to jedi place...

Your OP stated it feels like Cantina is only for Jedi Teams. My point about the two new Empire characters added was in reply to that comment.

Correct me i'm wrong but it's sound like your complaining about two things.
    1. Three of the 7 "Red lightsaber" characters are only accessible through Arena and two only in Cantina Nodes
    2. Jedi have a lot more options for farming in Cantina

On the first topic. Groups of characters are separated by their class not weapon color. Assaj being a nightsister in Arena shipments helps people who want to go all out nightisister because they have different characters farmable in GW/Arena/Cantina Node and Cantina shipments. That leaves your concern of having two Sith in Arena shipments. If I were you I would be happy they are in Arena shipments and not in Hard Nodes only. I wonder how long you have been playing for? Because I have been playing since Dec and have been able to get three characters to 7* and two at 5* through Arena, FYI I can get top ranks but have only put the time to do so a handful of times, so 99% of my arena payout has been between top 50 and top 200. In regards to the Cantina for farming Sith, Yes the only options are Kylo and Dooku, It sounds like you would like a Sith to be moved into the Cantina Shipments so you can farm two Sith in Cantina at the same time. Honestly i think that would be a very good idea and lot of people would not like that seeing's as this second slowest farming spot in the game with only 5 shards a day (F2P). Looking at things realistically, 5 of the 7 "Redlightsaber" characters in the game are F2P and easily farmable. I'm sorry to disagree with you but fail to see how this makes them unrepresented.

On the second topic. This game is about the Hero's of Star Wars. It just so happens there is a massive amount of Jedi hero's seeings as they are the guardians of the entire saga. So naturally there will be a lot of them in the game. In regards to farmability for Jedi it is quite balanced. For F2P Jedi you have 1 in GW, 1 in Arena, 3 in Cantina Shipments and the rest in Cantina nodes. This means that once you get Eeth Koth in Arena and Lum in GW it is a long farm if you want to go with all Jedi. Not to mention if you do want to run full Jedi you need to have Yoda which takes a couple months of farming Jedi Only. This also means you aren't farming for the Meta characters who are good on defense. Therefore you are not getting top Rank Arena payout without doing at least 10 Arena battles a day.

In short there is much more to the game than Jedi, and to compare Jedi with your "Red lightsaber" characters isn't really a good idea. Apples to oranges... Also you said Cantina should be named Jedi place yet you forget there is 25+ characters farmable in Cantina that are not Jedi.

First Jedis are really easy to farm, Lumi GW, EK Arena, JC hard notes + Cantina. A friend of mine levels QGJ Lumi JC Mace Ahsoka up in 5 Weeks, challenged Yoda beat him and is top 5 at his Arena Ranks even before he get Yoda.

If we discuss the Point Jedi VS. Sith and where to farm them, Jedis got a extra plus. 1. and 2. correct.. I have been playing since I think December, but not with a Focus on a special team, the first time a watched into my Arenastuff I got over 9000. Arena wasn't really mine the first to month i was 800 + not really interested, I only finish daily goals, that's all. GW was important to me and there I max out a lot of toons. Payouts at Arena are now 80-200 but I must say I am just two weeks playing 5 battles per day. Yep you are right moving one Sith into the Shipments wouldn't be really nice. I don't know why the only get 5 Shards per Day there but I think f2p not really refresh often..cause 10 per Day is normal for me.

5 of 7 is farmable, true but why they don't drop another Toon into the Cantina. I mean even for a f2p, Ayla and Kit are the only one you can't farm.
    I think at this moment Vader is hard to farm and Maul is even not to farm. That means correct me if I am wrong, we have ima JC mace Ahsoka Plo ani old ben qgj Lumi ek barris easy farmable Jedis for f2p. Yoda is a extra plus like Vader even that Yoda is easier to get.

my biggest Problem is that there are no Sith at the cantina shipments and even one a note 7 would be great but nothing. The dropped old ben ( after a lot getting Yoda he seems to be pretty useless for a lot) but there is no sith drop and there are sith that are also Canon they can drop.

I don't forget the other characters at the Cantina, but even Cad Bane would be a better pick than the TR or am I wrong ?

If you refresh cantina you can get your Jedi team very easily.
    It's normal that there are more Jedis than sith or red light sabers but I don't really think that cantina is balanced.
    GW I am cool Arena is also ok but cantina not in that way. Ok it's one o clock I am back later :D but I appreciate
  • Options
    No
    Wow you really didn't catch one bit if what I was saying lol. The only thing im actually taking from everything your saying is that you didn't get a Sith released into Catina so now your unhappy about that.

Like the whole second half of my most recent response to you was that you can't really compare Jedi to Sith in this game, "Apple's to oranges". Yet you go off kn another tangent about farming Sith vs Jedi lol.

P.S: Your math with F2P cantina farming doesn't add up. If your doing one 100 shard refresh for cantina battles you get enough orange orbs to buy one person in Cantina shipments a day, occasionally because of accumulation. Further more, your friend 7* five Jedi in 5 weeks with two of them having to be farmed in Catina battles. Well then you friend must not be F2P because 7* QGJ alone takes more than 5 weeks F2P farming.
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    No

Hail All Jedis...NOT

Dude there are THIRTEEN jedi and only FIVE sith what do you want?? Of course there will be more jedi then sith added no other faction has more toons then jedi. And technically jedi have 2 unfarmabel toons in Aayla and Kit and sith only have one unfarmabel because technically Vader is now farmable by shard shop and achievements (I just got 2 shards from the shop today) so relax drink some tea and be patient Maul will be farmable sooner or later. As well as Aayla and Kit Lol
  • Options
    No
    Maul should be added to Galactic War Shipments or Cantina Shipments when the devs feel it is right to do so. They are the only locations without Sith.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Sparrow
    525 posts Member
    Options
    No
    I think I am dumber for having read much of this post.......
  • Options
    Yes
    I want them to make maul f2p but it does make sense to have more Jedi since there is so many of them and only a handful of Sith in he galaxy
  • Options
    to briefly bring it to the point it is about the balance of distribution regardless of the number of character specific types the breakdown is not balanced at cantina arena and galactic war reference sith comparison Jedi.

Without further it would have been possible to put a sithcharacter like Darth maul (the only option remains for now) into the cantina.
    However, EA decided to use two other jedis, RG st and TuskanRaider (which I would describe as a most unnecessary election. He is very easy to get through the galactic war).
    It therefore contains the following jedis at the cantina spot 2F 6B old ben 3A 6EJedi consul 4A mace windu 4G Plo Klon 6A Barris offee plus Ima and Ani. Shipments are QGJ Ahsoka and this Jediguard. That means only at the Cantina spot you can get 10 jedis.
    We find at this Point two Sith 4C 6C Kylo Ren and 6 G Count Dooku. Shipments no one.
    Galactic War Shipments Lumi / Jedi. No Sıht at all.
    Arena Shipments Eath Koth/ Jedi. Darth Sidious /Sith. Savage Opress Gamestatus Sith and i pick Asajj Ventress even that she is not a sith to the redlightsabercrew.
    Not farmable characters are Darth Maul and Darth Vader/ Sith. Aayla Secura and Kit Fisto/Jedis. Grandmaster Yoda at the Event.

to get the comparison of apples and pears in port as set forth it is not about the number of character types but the distribution. Regardless of a number the whole forming always is 100 percent. In this case there are fifteen jedis ten of them farmable at the cantina which made me conclude that compared to all the other characters the cantina is striking heavily populated with jedis.

To conclude it would have been more appropriate in my eyes to put a character such as Darth maul into the cantina 7 as another Jedi. Unfortunately this is not the case maybe it's my English skills that the actual embassy was not understood behind the whole or it is simply too complex thought my part. I let the variables as well as the calculations based on the shards and refreshes ( f2p or p2p) outside before.

In this sense may the Force be with you and maybe Cad Bane would be a better pick as Darth Maul ;)
  • Options
    No
    to briefly bring it to the point it is about the balance of distribution regardless of the number of character specific types the breakdown is not balanced at cantina arena and galactic war reference sith comparison Jedi.

Without further it would have been possible to put a sithcharacter like Darth maul (the only option remains for now) into the cantina.
    However, EA decided to use two other jedis, RG st and TuskanRaider (which I would describe as a most unnecessary election. He is very easy to get through the galactic war).
    It therefore contains the following jedis at the cantina spot 2F 6B old ben 3A 6EJedi consul 4A mace windu 4G Plo Klon 6A Barris offee plus Ima and Ani. Shipments are QGJ Ahsoka and this Jediguard. That means only at the Cantina spot you can get 10 jedis.
    We find at this Point two Sith 4C 6C Kylo Ren and 6 G Count Dooku. Shipments no one.
    Galactic War Shipments Lumi / Jedi. No Sıht at all.
    Arena Shipments Eath Koth/ Jedi. Darth Sidious /Sith. Savage Opress Gamestatus Sith and i pick Asajj Ventress even that she is not a sith to the redlightsabercrew.
    Not farmable characters are Darth Maul and Darth Vader/ Sith. Aayla Secura and Kit Fisto/Jedis. Grandmaster Yoda at the Event.

to get the comparison of apples and pears in port as set forth it is not about the number of character types but the distribution. Regardless of a number the whole forming always is 100 percent. In this case there are fifteen jedis ten of them farmable at the cantina which made me conclude that compared to all the other characters the cantina is striking heavily populated with jedis.

To conclude it would have been more appropriate in my eyes to put a character such as Darth maul into the cantina 7 as another Jedi. Unfortunately this is not the case maybe it's my English skills that the actual embassy was not understood behind the whole or it is simply too complex thought my part. I let the variables as well as the calculations based on the shards and refreshes ( f2p or p2p) outside before.

In this sense may the Force be with you and maybe Cad Bane would be a better pick as Darth Maul ;)

May the Force be with you too
    ☮ Consular ☮