Cantina

Prev1
Maskarii
851 posts Member
edited April 2016
TuskanRaider is so easy to farm, Ani RG got their Spots where you can farm them but I am ok with them, Ima ok, Snowtrooper is the only Toon you can't farm.

BUT WHY TWO JEDİS AGAIN...it feels like Cantina is only for Players with a Jediteam...how many you can farm there ?! QGJ AHSOKA MACE OLD BEN IMA ANI and i bet more..but what about our Redlightsaberplayers...We can farm Dooku ohhhh...and threw Arena Sid Ventress Opress just a way harder to get...

but why they don't drop Darth Maul?! No two Jedis again and a worthless TR.... I am ok with a lot of stuff...and even the we want a empire Team voices..I am ok...but why is NOBODY LİSTENING TO US? !

Change TR for Darth Maul...

Do you think the Redlightsaberplayers are underrepresented ?!

Cantina 96 votes

Yes
35%
EM650FAED_EmperorbarstoolDarthTRexusEllo_AstyAnonymousLlamaJuan123GeofRivAegisSaigeJaxsIrrlichtReynardDylanKyleKatarnZiggy23FinalGreyJediBlueDemonPotatoManBromRoBoTau82Markatona 34 votes
No
64%
scubacosmicturtle333Hbk146jeremyj26DarthMufasaDoomStarSonRobbathehuttMcPot45WJ28h3ckmanMegadeth3700SlylerLegoLegs_AmaltheaInternetSwagAsicDarthCranxMikymateThechosenoneLordRath 62 votes

Replies

• McPot45
    133 posts Member
    Options
    No
    umm because of the yoda challenge where you need all jedi...
  • KamikazeRhombus
    1412 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Apparently they weren't ready to add a new chromium character to f2p teams. I am happy with these new characters since they are solid characters except for Tusken Raider. I could see being mad if they added Ugnaught to cantina but not with these characters. Darth Maul will probably stay a chromium for awhile since he is being asked for on the forum constantly and EA knows that people would be willing to pay for him.
  • Chewieforlife
    356 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    They didn't add maul because they didn't move a chromium exclusive toon
  • Options
    McPot45 wrote: »

Yeah, but if you got Lumi Mace JC and even QGJ and Ahsoka you can beat Yoda easily.

That's the biggest slap into my face during the last month's...

We have so many Jedis and they are so easily to farm but less content of Sith. ( opress and ventress are not really Sith, that's why I am always talking about the Relightsabercrew)

and i hear all those crying baby voice oh sid and dooku are op..nerf dooku... but hey both of them are totally Ok.. I must deal with billions of Jedis than deal with dooku and sid....

its just really sad and frustrating to see a tuskan Raider at a Cantina Spot and two Jedis again... We can cry about a lot but this things must be in a good balance and they aren't....

and that's why I am always discus it... @EA_Jesse and a lot of them aren't really listening... those Jedi toons only matters to f2p nothing more nothing less...

Hail All Jedis...NOT
  • Options
    They didn't add maul because they didn't move a chromium exclusive toon

Yap, but every month they kick out a Jedi ;)
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    No
    Sorry the new nodes don't contain the specific heroes you want...and won't be able to get to for at least month anyway.

I, for one, think the new additions to Cantina are great. Sure, there are other choices for TR, but 80% of the adds are very nice.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Sparrow
    525 posts Member
    Options
    No
    Maskarii wrote: »
    BUT WHY TWO JEDİS AGAIN...it feels like Cantina is only for Players with a Jediteam...how many you can farm there ?! QGJ AHSOKA MACE OLD BEN IMA ANI and i bet more..but what about our Redlightsaberplayers...We can farm Dooku ohhhh...and threw Arena Sid Ventress Opress just a way harder to get...

Last count i did there were 14 jedi in the game, as for red light sabers, you have Sid, dooku, Vader, Maul, Opress, Kylo, and ventress.

So you have half as many and Darth Maul is the ONLY one that is not easily available, and he is balanced by Kit and Aayla on the light side not being available except in chromium.

Its pretty fair, the only problem is the lore just does not have as many sit.
  • Options
    No
    "Catina Is only for Jedi teams" , then why did they add two Empire characters into stage 7?

In regards to "red lightsaber characters", Savage, Sid, Assajj, Dooku and Kylo are all easily farm able. So Maul is the only one still in chromium. On this note if we're comparing Jedi to Sith the Jedi have always outnumbered the Sith in vast numbers.

In regards to Jedi Catina Farm ability. QGJ, Ahsoka and JKG are all in the shipments which is a very long grind as F2P only being able to get 5 shards a day.

In regards to the Node options of Jedi there is JC, Ima-Gun Di, Anakin, Old Ben, Barris, Plo Koon and Mace. Plo Koon and Mace are currently to weak to use, not to mention Plo Koon has clone synergy not Jedi synergy. Barris and JC are characters used by all players for GW not just Jedi teams and Old Ben has synergy with all allies as well. This leaves only Ima-Gun and Anakin for usable Jedi specific team synergy Node options.

Please keep in mind this is just my perception and is not to be taken as judgement or an attack on someone elses opinion.
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    its not about what i want. Its about whats fair. They gave us god tier ima and rg and Anakin, my favorite character in the movies. On top of that they made snowtrooper farmable finally. Of course theyre gonna throw in garbage like TR and thats fine by me as long as the rest of it stays the same.
  • Options
    No

Yeah, but if you got Lumi Mace JC and even QGJ and Ahsoka you can beat Yoda easily.

We have so many Jedis and they are so easily to farm but less content of Sith. ( opress and ventress are not really Sith, that's why I am always talking about the Relightsabercrew)

and i hear all those crying baby voice oh sid and dooku are op..nerf dooku... but hey both of them are totally Ok.. I must deal with billions of Jedis than deal with dooku and sid....

its just really sad and frustrating to see a tuskan Raider at a Cantina Spot and two Jedis again... We can cry about a lot but this things must be in a good balance and they aren't....

and that's why I am always discus it... @EA_Jesse and a lot of them aren't really listening... those Jedi toons only matters to f2p nothing more nothing less...

Hail All Jedis...NOT

80% of the jedis available to farm are broken or worthless to have.

And Opress is absolutely sith. And Vader is essentially a freebie, And Sid is EVERYWHERE, Dooku is not anymore difficult a farm than any of the Jedi who are worth having.

Maul is the only exclusive Sith ( same with Aayla who is a great Jedi to have on your team)

And the entire nature of the sith is that there is only ever 2. Master and Apprentice.

And you can rest assured there will be an event at one point with the Emperor being the prize (much like the Yoda event)

Wah/.....jedi knight guardian is easier to get then Darth Maul....wah......
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Sorry the new nodes don't contain the specific heroes you want...and won't be able to get to for at least month anyway.

I, for one, think the new additions to Cantina are great. Sure, there are other choices for TR, but 80% of the adds are very nice.

I only want it balanced, and it's not a this point. Kicking out Jedis every time is just lame.. even if there is only Maul as a red light saber option.
  • Options
    No
    I don't understand anything you've posted nor the poll question.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Maskarii
    851 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    "Catina Is only for Jedi teams" , then why did they add two Empire characters into stage 7?

In regards to "red lightsaber characters", Savage, Sid, Assajj, Dooku and Kylo are all easily farm able. So Maul is the only one still in chromium. On this note if we're comparing Jedi to Sith the Jedi have always outnumbered the Sith in vast numbers.

In regards to Jedi Catina Farm ability. QGJ, Ahsoka and JKG are all in the shipments which is a very long grind as F2P only being able to get 5 shards a day.

In regards to the Node options of Jedi there is JC, Ima-Gun Di, Anakin, Old Ben, Barris, Plo Koon and Mace. Plo Koon and Mace are currently to weak to use, not to mention Plo Koon has clone synergy not Jedi synergy. Barris and JC are characters used by all players for GW not just Jedi teams and Old Ben has synergy with all allies as well. This leaves only Ima-Gun and Anakin for usable Jedi specific team synergy Node options.

Please keep in mind this is just my perception and is not to be taken as judgement or an attack on someone elses opinion.

Are Empire Characters Sith?!,..that's pretty much the same saying Wookies are like Jedis.

I know that Jedis always outnumbered Sith, but why isn't the point balanced how to farm them.

If I wanted to farm Sid / Ventress / Opress they are avaible threw arena notes that means 400 for 5 Shards, that means 1200 max a day if I am 1 th place.. 15 shards a day max.

When I choose Cantina I got every 8 minutes 1 Energie means in 24 hours 300 Energie hope I am right plus I can refresh for 100 crystals and for 200 crystals another bunch of Energie at all, if I use all of this I get more than 20-25 Shards at cantina..If I am not right please tell me...

so at cantina we can farm
    Redlightsaber
    Dooku and Kylo Ren correct ?
    is there any other one ? Nope

at Cantina I can farm Mace Obi Plo now Ani and Ima plus I can get QGJ and Ahsoka.

That's means I am farming a Jedi plus I can get shards for another farming mace buy qgj shards..but can I farm Dooku and buy let's say another Sithshard..No.. so very balanced or ?

so tell me if I am wrong when I say it's not really cool when EA drops out Jedis every time at the Cantina....than a normal thinking person can say hey let's change the name cantina to jedi place...
  • Options

I was f2P and it's very easy to get your jedi time ready... sure I keep in mind it's not a attack or judgement..but I am still saying redlightsabers are underrepresented.

• dtmike1
    242 posts Member
    Options
    Takes more Jedi to defeat a sith. Minimum of 2-1. If not 3-1. Hope that helps lol.
  • Options

Hail All Jedis...NOT

80% of the jedis available to farm are broken or worthless to have.

And Opress is absolutely sith. And Vader is essentially a freebie, And Sid is EVERYWHERE, Dooku is not anymore difficult a farm than any of the Jedi who are worth having.

Maul is the only exclusive Sith ( same with Aayla who is a great Jedi to have on your team)

And the entire nature of the sith is that there is only ever 2. Master and Apprentice.

And you can rest assured there will be an event at one point with the Emperor being the prize (much like the Yoda event)

Wah/.....jedi knight guardian is easier to get then Darth Maul....wah......

The nature of a Sith is one master one apprentice, than tell me why Opress is 100% Sith ;) sounds interesting to me...cause a lot of others saying he isn't a true sith.

If Jedis are useless means that it's ok to let them farm easier ?! Even if sith outnumbered it must be balanced. If it's not balanced than EA got to work on it.. We are still talking about a Game.

I know for a lot of Jediteams Sid and Dooku are a really Hail Mary...They hate them and it's good :D..

but let's say they drop the Level Cap to 90 Cantina 8 and boom another great Jedi again...that must be so awesome #ironic...

I know there will come a Event like Yoda but hey we got Sid Dooku Kylo Opress Ventress so hey 5 Redlightsabers uh huh. .. maybe now you know why they don't drop it yet even if they can there are only 5 Toons for this part and they don't want a discussion about how many many redlightsabers are in that game and how easily we can farm them ;)
  • twist
    68 posts Member
    Options
    No
    Dude omg...you don't seem to get the point...every sith except for maul is easy to get...why would they put them in cantina as well? And also...for the prequels there were 10.000 jedis and about 5 siths which are ALL in the game, including ventress who is the apprentice of an apprentice :). Other than inquisitors, there are no siths left to add from the movies or the cartoons. I may be wrong but 10.000 jedis to 5ish siths....and you cry that there are twice as many jedis in the game :))
  • Options
    twist wrote: »
    Dude omg...you don't seem to get the point...every sith except for maul is easy to get...why would they put them in cantina as well? And also...for the prequels there were 10.000 jedis and about 5 siths which are ALL in the game, including ventress who is the apprentice of an apprentice :). Other than inquisitors, there are no siths left to add from the movies or the cartoons. I may be wrong but 10.000 jedis to 5ish siths....and you cry that there are twice as many jedis in the game :))

Nah I don't really think you know what I mean, I am not talking about putting Sid Ventress or Opress into Cantina..and even that there were Billions of Jedis you don't hit the point what I am meaning. Read again Read between the lines and maybe than you find out what I mean.
  • dtmike1
    242 posts Member
    Options
    I would have rather had Vader instead of Anakin even if it was a higher energy cost. Why because I just got 7* Anakin a week ago. Now, everyone can farm him when they get to level 80... Boooo.... I did 18 tries minimum a day with, now you guys can do the same for less...
  • Options
    dtmike1 wrote: »
    I would have rather had Vader instead of Anakin even if it was a higher energy cost. Why because I just got 7* Anakin a week ago. Now, everyone can farm him when they get to level 80... Boooo.... I did 18 tries minimum a day with, now you guys can do the same for less...

I know how you feel :D
  • Options
    Takes more Jedi to defeat a sith. Minimum of 2-1. If not 3-1. Hope that helps lol.

that's why all the babys crying to nerf dooku and that's why they hate sid...but it doesn't change the topic... Cantina is a Jedi Place
  • LMYYYKS
    333 posts Member
    Options
    As Darth Sidious once said to Maul,
    Remember, there can only be two Siths
    This game is already giving us 5.
  • dtmike1
    242 posts Member
    Options
    LMYYYKS wrote: »

It was Yoda and his conversation with mace that said sith always come in always come in twos, no more no less and wondered who was killed the master or the apprentice.
  • dtmike1
    242 posts Member
    Options
    I actually wanted Anakin to be both light and dark. Able to swing ya know... Be playable for either side. Yet looks a little different with red eyes if the team had more sith if that makes sense.
  • LMYYYKS
    333 posts Member
    Options

It was Yoda and his conversation with mace that said sith always come in always come in twos, no more no less and wondered who was killed the master or the apprentice.
    Sid said in the CW S5
  • Options
    No
    I'd have prefered they leave 7A empty rather than put TR there. But there doesnt seem like any reason to agitate for any Chromium exclusives moving to Cantina until we know how the balance changes go.
  • Options

Sid said in the CW S5

I know the conversation between Maul and Sid.. but what about Dooku ;) hm yeah ventress wasn't a Sith... so somebody tell me how opress can be a sith..?! After switching from Dooku to Maul...At least there is one master and one appreciate not many masters and one appreciate or am I wrong...

and yes this Game gives us a lot of Sith... I feel the ironic term..
  • Options
    Amalthea wrote: »
    I'd have prefered they leave 7A empty rather than put TR there. But there doesnt seem like any reason to agitate for any Chromium exclusives moving to Cantina until we know how the balance changes go.

Empty slot is the better Option at all... Chromium exclusive doesn't really got something to do with the balance change...For that point we got a lot if different to ons out there
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    No
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

I only want it balanced, and it's not a this point. Kicking out Jedis every time is just lame.. even if there is only Maul as a red light saber option.

Oh I get it.

This is the "I wanted Darth Maul...I didn't get him so everything is wrong with the game" thread. I just wish you would have made that more clear when you posted. I thought you actually wanted everyone to respond with what they thought...not what you wanted.

It is clear that you just want to shout down everyone who disagrees with you.

Carry on.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    No
    I don't understand anything you've posted nor the poll question.

Read my post just above this one. Took me a while too. ;)

I just wish we could get a mod to rename the thread "Come on in so Maskarii can yell at you if you don't think Darth Maul should have been added to Cantina"