Defence of Dathomir

12346Next

Replies

• Options
    Range1974 wrote: »
    Is this the 4th post for the same subject?

Why does it matter to you?

Spamming the forum with multiple threads on the same topic is tedious

I didn’t spam anything, sorry I had an issue and posted it. Next time I’ll check, instead of being rude about it, one of you could have simply said he mate try to consolidate these posts to one particular post. Unfortunately that’s not how things work, it’s about trying to make others feel inferior and wrong.
  • Options

I didn’t spam anything, sorry I had an issue and posted it. Next time I’ll check, instead of being rude about it, one of you could have simply said he mate try to consolidate these posts to one particular post. Unfortunately that’s not how things work, it’s about trying to make others feel inferior and wrong.

You were extremely rude in your first 2 comments in this thread also.

“Absolute crap”

Just wait for them to fix it, instead of throwing your toys out of the pram
  • StarSon
    7529 posts Member
    Options

You were extremely rude in your first 2 comments in this thread also.

“Absolute crap”

Just wait for them to fix it, instead of throwing your toys out of the pram

How do you even know that they *will* fix it? And honestly, I'm with you. Absolutely silly that anyone gets upset at anything ever.
  • Options
    In Phase 1 of the bonus tier, Grievous is unkillable. He gets to 1 health but he cannot be defeated from there. I know a few other people who are encountering this issue.
  • Options
    Very true - regardless of team composition. Everyone in my guild has the same issue.
  • Options
    It's true that this happens to the entire Jarvis Unleashed guild too.
    Beta tester PC Version
  • Options
    Buenas tardes en el nivel de bonificación en la primera donde aparece el deneral grievous tiene un problema no se lo puede pasar de nivel
  • Options
    Grievous bug
  • Options
    Same here
  • MMN69QC
    20 posts Member
    Options
    And most importantly "Bye, bye" Zetas and 3,5 M bucks !!!!!!!
  • Options
    Same
  • paschasc
    97 posts Member
    Options
    So GG is the boss of the new raid. Thanks for the confirmation.
  • Veritasum
    755 posts Member
    Options
    Same
  • Options
    paschasc wrote: »
    So GG is the boss of the new raid. Thanks for the confirmation.

Pretty Much. Thats what is seems like.

• Options
    Same here, even Nihilus can't kill him. Wow...
  • Options
    glad it's not just me
  • Options
    Just buy some zeta packs. Don't see why this is an issue.
  • Lhyr
    7 posts Member
    Options
    I've also tried with mandalorian, and gg can't die. Event with the ultimate. What's this new bug ?

Sorry, in this forum, it has been told "it works as expected". So what's this new feature ?
  • Options
    Has no one else tried a G11 CUP or G5 Bodhi Rook yet? Those not only cleared GG, but powered through to Tier 4 (you can only do it with a solo G5 Bodhi - not G4, not G6+, and no allies can be present!). The awards were amazing and unexpected. 0.75 Leia shards, 0.1 Padme shards, and 3 Clone Wars Chewie shards! :D

(if it wasn't clear, this was brought to you by the Rebel Department of Sarcasm)