Anyone else having issues with Tier IV tank challenge?

124Next

Replies

• Options
    Jedi2407 wrote: »
    What are you guys missing out on exactly, considering the worthless rewards?

The new rewards are for gear levels 10+, and a lot of toons need loads of them.

in 4 months when people can level past 80?
  • Jdm1a0
    180 posts Member
    Options
    Teebo keeps him from attacking for 3 turns strait, and more if you get lucky with his lead ability. Couple that with the now less occasional rg stun, and youve got yourself an easy battle.

I run teebo lead, 5555, FOST, rg and chewy to complete 4 out of 5 times first try
  • Powda
    525 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi2407 wrote: »
    Jooba wrote: »
    My team is

4* Chewie(L) G6 L68
    4* Poe G8 L70
    4* RG G7 L68
    3* Teebo G4 L66
    6* ST Han G8 L72

Consider Teebo as your leader. Chewie's defense boost doesn't do anything against shatterpoint, but Teebo lead will sometimes give himself stealth, allowing you to reduce his TM more often.

Best not to make Teebo your lead. Let's suppose you do; what will happen? When it's time to face Mace, you activate Scramble Tactics and go into stealth. On Teebo's following turns, his leader ability also has a chance to activate stealth. If it does, it actually removes the Scramble stealth and replaces it with the Guerilla stealth, which only lasts one turn instead of Scramble's three turns. It's a known bug. So don't make him lead, but bring him along for support.

Nevermind this, Teebo lead is the way to go.

Remember Teebo doesn't need his special if he already has stealth... I auto Tier IV and Teebo's stealth is nearly constant. Between Teebo and RG, T4 is absolutely doable.

• scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    T4 can be done using only Teebo and RG. Add any other 3 tanks.
  • Options
    Yarzahn wrote: »
    The problem is royal guard potency. GEAR HIM. Stars do not matter.
    At gear VII he gets like 30% potency and at gear 8 i think some more.
    He WILL land a lot of stuns then. You should still use chewbacca and teebo for turn meter spam.

Teebo is slow and he drains 75% turn meter, not 100%. He cannot keep him from attacking alone, he just gives your RG and your chewbacca more procs on their basics (speed down on RG helps too).
    It wont work 100% of the time, but it works often enough. Just GEAR THAT ROYAL GUARD UP
    My geared up RG has a potency of 70% and stuns Mace most of the time. Those potency gear pieces seem to help a lot in this challenge.

I use:

Teebo - 3*, gear 5, level 45
    Han - maxed (level 73)
    RG - 4*, otherwise nearly maxed (don't have the 4% tenacity up in gear 8)
    Chewie - 4*, gear 6, level 56
    FOST - 3*, gear 7, level 56

And out of the 5 times I did the challenge yesterday on manual, Mace didn't take a single turn. Between Teebo, Han and Chewie's turn meter reduction and RG and FOST's slows (5's would work, too) I was able to keep Mace stun locked the whole time. Just get your abilities up so you're getting the highest percents for the turn meter reduction and slow debuffs.

It's not a lot of resources you need to put into otherwise poor tanks to do it right. You only need enough stars to keep your toons alive until the final battle.