Can someone explain this? (if i manage to post picture)

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Alexone wrote: »
    MrClean621 wrote: »
    i don't have my RP abilities maxed, does he get a TM debuff at higher ability levels? I know he can boost his own. That would explain it. If RP reduced your GS turn meter on the assist then it would have allowed his toons to jump in front of your GS. Still doesn't explain jumping in front of Poggle though.

Does your Poggle have max gear where he is up to 142 speed?

No i think Han was the assist of GS, easy to confuse them, especially since they were so close to one another. And of course, Han activated his 35% chance to gain turn meter. Of course.

Well that explains it then. I thought you said RP was the assist. If Han was the assist then that makes complete sense. He assisted, gained TM, taunted, and gave everyone TM and reduced yours. Hence the reason I love Han!

• Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    i don't have my RP abilities maxed, does he get a TM debuff at higher ability levels? I know he can boost his own. That would explain it. If RP reduced your GS turn meter on the assist then it would have allowed his toons to jump in front of your GS. Still doesn't explain jumping in front of Poggle though.

Does your Poggle have max gear where he is up to 142 speed?

No i think Han was the assist of GS, easy to confuse them, especially since they were so close to one another. And of course, Han activated his 35% chance to gain turn meter. Of course.

Well that explains it then. I thought you said RP was the assist. If Han was the assist then that makes complete sense. He assisted, gained TM, taunted, and gave everyone TM and reduced yours. Hence the reason I love Han!

The RNG that made this happen is incredible. GS called Han to assist (25% chance) and Han activated his 35% chance to gain turn meter. In my defense :smile: , background is white, Han is white, And RP and Han are close to each other and have similar attack animations.
  • Sticare_Courts_0073
    1916 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Are you sure the assist wasn't Han? Cause he gains TM on basic and that would explain everything that happened here.

EDIT: ninja'ed but I was right anyway. :smirk:
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    It took you 2 minutes and 10 seconds to get to this point????

LMFAO
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    And my games always take 3 minutes and 30 secs usually. I like to sit and think a bit. This situation was different because i couldn't believe my eyes.
  • Options
    Han can't taunt as the assist, though. Some people were making it sound like that explained everything right there, and it doesn't. Something has to happen to give him more turn meter so he can then taunt after his assist.
  • Options
    Parableman wrote: »
    Han can't taunt as the assist, though. Some people were making it sound like that explained everything right there, and it doesn't. Something has to happen to give him more turn meter so he can then taunt after his assist.

His passive has a chance to drain enemy turn meters every turn.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

He has a 40% chance to gain 35% turn meter on his basic attack.
    Heywood wrote: »

Is this true? The description of his unique only says that he can do that only at the start of his turns alone or when he is damaged. Is he broken as well or what?
  • Options
    On a side note: Props to you for not running Dooku lead. You have moved up on the man-o-meter because of it.
  • Options
    There is a fix coming for dodges. Right now stunned people can dodge, and they shouldn't be able to. I don't think they've fixed that yet, but they are planning to at some point. We'll find out if it's in this update or a later one soon. That should make dodging a little less common. It's out of control right now. I hope they do something more substantial to change it with the rest of the balancing changes, but that's only a hope at this point. We have no evidence of any changes to dodging other than the stun-dodge bug that they intend to fix at some point.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    @chuckwing I wanted to farm for him, i got him to 3*. But after they 'fixed' his broken leader ability, the hatred has grown. So now he will be forever 3*. Unless they remove his leader ability, in which case i might farm for him. That being said, i have nothing against anyone that uses him, they want to win. Only against the devs for allowing such an ability roaming free. Before this fight i lost in offense against a 2k less power team which had a 5* Talia, 5* Dooku (lead ofc) and 5* QGJ. But that doesn't bother me much. I've had much much worse happen to me than this everyday.
  • Options
    @alexone I am in the same boat! Got him to 4* and I just can't use him. It's not in my DNA. I say it repeatedly.... using Dooku is like being that guy in Call of Duty who is hiding in the corner with his silenced gun with IED's posted up all around him. There are two kinds of people in this world: those you can do that, and those who can't. haha

#neversellout
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    4 moves in 2 minutes and 9 seconds? Troll please
  • garublador
    915 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Yes i used the time to take the picture also i couldn't believe my eyes! And as i said, Resistance Pilot was the one called to GS's assist. Look at my GS's damage that he took...could Han do that on an assist? Hell no!
    No, but RP has also taken a turn (and got a critical by the looks of it), look at her turn meter. If GS called Han, Han got TM and then taunted then RP and QGJ both would have gotten turns before your guys. Dooku and GS, having already gone, wouldn't get to go again before your team.

Here's my guess. Dooku lightings your GS. Their GS calls Han to attack RG and Han gains TM. Han taunts giving them TM and lowers your GS, maybe Poggle, and Lumi's TM. Their QGJ removes RG's taunt. Their RP attacks your GS with a basic and criticals for some TM. It's nearly the ideal first turn for that team.

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    chuckwing wrote: »
    @alexone I am in the same boat! Got him to 4* and I just can't use him. It's not in my DNA. I say it repeatedly.... using Dooku is like being that guy in Call of Duty who is hiding in the corner with his silenced gun with IED's posted up all around him. There are two kinds of people in this world: those you can do that, and those who can't. haha

#neversellout

lol - it's a game. Play to win.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options

Is this true? The description of his unique only says that he can do that only at the start of his turns alone or when he is damaged. Is he broken as well or what?

I think you're right. I was thinking it happened at the beginning of the match but it should be just HIS turn. My bad. The OP thinks maybe Han was the assist and if that assist counts as his basic attack, he could give himself turn meter.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options

I think you're right. I was thinking it happened at the beginning of the match but it should be just HIS turn. My bad. The OP thinks maybe Han was the assist and if that assist counts as his basic attack, he could give himself turn meter.

...and if he brought about his turn as a result, he would have had a chance to drop opponent turn meters by 25%. Ouch.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    The problem is QGJ IS NOT faster than Poggle and GS! That's the problem! And Dooku did not stun anybody!

Well, if you were facing a lvl 74 or higher QGJ, he actually picks up another 6 speed at gear IX.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    medetec wrote: »
    The problem is QGJ IS NOT faster than Poggle and GS! That's the problem! And Dooku did not stun anybody!

Well, if you were facing a lvl 74 or higher QGJ, he actually picks up another 6 speed at gear IX.

No his Han went first. And the guy is only level 73 and is showing no signs of pre-craft yet. :) But i got my answer already. I thought about this in the 2 minutes you all accuse me of spending before doing my first move.
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

...and if he brought about his turn as a result, he would have had a chance to drop opponent turn meters by 25%. Ouch.
    Han gives his team 30% TM. It's Poe that reduces the other team's TM.

Except that their Dooku went first rather than their QGJ. QGJ would have had to go after GS to dispel RG's taunt and give their team offense up.

• medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    garublador wrote: »

Except that their Dooku went first rather than their QGJ. QGJ would have had to go after GS to dispel RG's taunt and give their team offense up.

If QGJ isn't lead it's still possible for Dooku to go first, then GS, then QGJ. That's actually the turn order for mine. But since they arent 74 it means it had something to do with Han TM manip so it doesn't matter.
  • Options

If QGJ isn't lead it's still possible for Dooku to go first, then GS, then QGJ. That's actually the turn order for mine. But since they arent 74 it means it had something to do with Han TM manip so it doesn't matter.

That makes sense, but it still wouldn't explain why the opposing QGJ got to go before the OP's GS unless he was under geared.

As a side note I run a team similar to the OP. I like to use ST Han over Lumi most of the time, though. I purposefully try to avoid QGJ teams because of how easily they can get offense up and remove a taunt. If QGJ Harmoniously Assaults Han (killing him) on his first turn and then Humbling Blows RG on his second turn I'm pretty much screwed.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options

That makes sense, but it still wouldn't explain why the opposing QGJ got to go before the OP's GS unless he was under geared.

As a side note I run a team similar to the OP. I like to use ST Han over Lumi most of the time, though. I purposefully try to avoid QGJ teams because of how easily they can get offense up and remove a taunt. If QGJ Harmoniously Assaults Han (killing him) on his first turn and then Humbling Blows RG on his second turn I'm pretty much screwed.

I was thinking Han as well for my team instead of Lumi. Or Daka might be fun. So far though, i am pretty happy with Luminara.