Can someone explain this? (if i manage to post picture)

Prev1
Alexone
3646 posts Member
So the action went like this: Dooku lightning on GS but doesn't stun anybody, GS uses swarm and calls RP to assist...what happens next is ludicrous, at least to me!xvgthng.jpg

Replies

• Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Basically Han taunted and Qui-Gon Jinn dispelled the taunt from my RG. All of this before my GS and Poggle could act. Lol...Dooku dodge should be enough no? Do i need this? Or is there a rational explanation?
  • Options
    It might be better if it's a video.
  • LMYYYKS
    333 posts Member
    Options
    QGJ debuffed one of your toons sometime somewhere?
  • Options
    Dooku went first, I suspected he stunned 1 or 2 of your guys.
    His Geo went 2nd? attacked your Geo. Your RG taunted, his QGJ removed his taunt. His STHan taunted and may also have removed turn meter with his ability.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    No guys, i explained in my second post what happened. And in case anyone thinks i am lying and Dooku actually stunned my GS/Poggle...look at their turn meters. They are just about ready to act. If they were stunned it would have reset their turn meters.
  • Options
    It took you 2 minutes and 10 seconds to get to this point????
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    It took you 2 minutes and 10 seconds to get to this point????

I was stunned. Dooku stunned me not anyone else. So do you have a rational explanation for this? Like i said in my first post, Dooku DID NOT stun anybody and his Han/QGJ went first. Look at the TM!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    lol - "Who AoE'd??!? You?? You?? What did you do Ray?"

The real answer?
    They're faster than you and you already know what happened, as you explain in the second post. QGJ ripped RG's taunt which grants everyone offense up. Not sure what the problem is.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    BTW, that will be my team in 2 days. I just have to get RP geared up. Nice to see it will work exactly as I hoped. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    The problem is QGJ IS NOT faster than Poggle and GS! That's the problem! And Dooku did not stun anybody!
  • Options
    I think his question is how did ST Han go before his GS and Poggle? That seems unlikely since he's pretty slow and I've never seen him go before those guys in a match but maybe there's some turn meter manipulation going on that isn't obvious.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    BTW, that will be my team in 2 days. I just have to get RP geared up. Nice to see it will work exactly as I hoped. ;)

It was broken here. Look at my GS/Poggle TM's! If they were stunned first round they shouldn't be ready to act!
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    The dispell isn't the problem here, are you absolutely sure Han was not called for an assist by their gs?
    Because that would explain everything here.
    {RotE}
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

You know better than this, don't bully online.
    {RotE}
  • Phern
    172 posts Member
    Options
    St Han and qgj gain TM on attack, so if either of them assist gs they can speed up
  • Options
    I guess I don't understand... You are 2:09 into the match. This is still the first turn? You used up the time to take the picture and stuff? Is that correct?
  • Options
    Lol yeah a video would have been nice. Believe me, I've been frustrated a million times but if I think about it hard enough there has always been an explanation for some ridiculous nonsense the AI pulls off.
  • Phern
    172 posts Member
    Options
    And St Han can remove TM at start of his turn
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Yes i used the time to take the picture also i couldn't believe my eyes! And as i said, Resistance Pilot was the one called to GS's assist. Look at my GS's damage that he took...could Han do that on an assist? Hell no!
  • Phern
    172 posts Member
    Options
    Dooku + gs+ St Han could do that damage.
  • Options
    Phern wrote: »
    And St Han can remove TM at start of his turn

Pretty sure this is the explanation. ST Han is a sneaky punk.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options

Oh fudge! You're right! Maybe i didn't see correctly! This is crap anyway. Combined with 1-2 dodges can't win in offense.
  • Options
    MrClean621 wrote: »
    I guess I don't understand... You are 2:09 into the match. This is still the first turn? You used up the time to take the picture and stuff? Is that correct?

It's called not doing anything to try & get a screenshot. The man is clearly still distressed about this... Duh!?
  • Options
    Alexone wrote: »

Oh fudge! You're right! Maybe i didn't see correctly! This is crap anyway. Combined with 1-2 dodges can't win in offense.

You can't win them all. Sometimes the AI gets 80% Phasma leader procs, sometimes Dooku attacks 45 times in a single match, sometimes Old Daka revives 5 enemies. Life's not fair :(
  • Options
    i don't have my RP abilities maxed, does he get a TM debuff at higher ability levels? I know he can boost his own. That would explain it. If RP reduced your GS turn meter on the assist then it would have allowed his toons to jump in front of your GS. Still doesn't explain jumping in front of Poggle though.

Does your Poggle have max gear where he is up to 142 speed?
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Heywood wrote: »
    Alexone wrote: »

You can't win them all. Sometimes the AI gets 80% Phasma leader procs, sometimes Dooku attacks 45 times in a single match, sometimes Old Daka revives 5 enemies. Life's not fair :(

It's ok i got no1 anyway. :smile: Second time! I was just shocked when this happened and didn't see the explanation. Thanks guys!
  • Options
    ST Han can Crit for well over 6k with offense up. Still doesn't explain how he jumped in front without an Ackbar lead.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    i don't have my RP abilities maxed, does he get a TM debuff at higher ability levels? I know he can boost his own. That would explain it. If RP reduced your GS turn meter on the assist then it would have allowed his toons to jump in front of your GS. Still doesn't explain jumping in front of Poggle though.

No i think Han was the assist of GS, easy to confuse them, especially since they were so close to one another. And of course, Han activated his 35% chance to gain turn meter. Of course.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    I just hope the devs see how 'fragile' this game already is and how easy it is to lose in offense. We don't need dodges as well! Please!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options

This is true as well. Many people post, complaining about turn order (not accusing the OP of this, btw) - only to find out that the speeds listed on resource websites (like SWGOHcantina, etc.) are based on FULLY geared heroes. My GS doesn't go before the opposing teams Poe taunt - because he isn't at gear level IX yet (but I know that).