Really? July 2nd for next raid?

Prev1
Jar Jar hasnt returned, MQG and POW arent even farmable yet

I should know better by now but CG sinks lower and lets me down every time

Replies

• Legit
    46 posts Member
    Options
    I’ll be honest anything to get me out of this Endor raid I’ll take it.
  • scuba
    14186 posts Member
    Options
    There is 30 units available for the raid and the most you can use is 25.

If you wanted the new shiny sooner for the raid should have spent the money. Hell you can still go spend the money on the new Jedi.

Also don't know when jar jar is coming back. Could be same day as raid drop.
  • Bartek
    121 posts Member
    Options
    Legit wrote: »

I fully expect new raid to be more or less the same format:) Waves of droids instead imperials.
  • Options
    Kaerindal wrote: »

The raid will last about 8 months. You’ll be fine.

Paying customers getting an edge because they allow me to play for free isn’t an awful thing.
  • LordDirt
    5175 posts Member
    Options

Should have went all in
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Legit
    46 posts Member
    Options
    Bartek wrote: »

I fully expect new raid to be more or less the same format:) Waves of droids instead imperials.

Yes but at least our characters all have diverse kits rather than all of them having very similar ones. The Endor raid was extremely bland.
  • Options
    Spend more money
  • Options
    I’m more interested in how many CG staffers will be available over the holiday to fix the bugs. I know the game is played internationally but CG is based in California and will certainly be celebrating freedom.
  • Adzski
    32 posts Member
    Options
    They should really spend their time fixing current issues (like the Jedi LS bundle debacle), rather than making light jokey posts about a new raid.
    At least it has to be better than the Speeder Bike...maybe the 3rd run when all bugs are fixed....yawn
  • Options

Didn't know Jar Jar, MQG and POW were 100% needed for the raid, must have lost something
  • Options
    I'm guessing at least 3 bugs with the raid at release for the pool.

It seems their only concern is just pumping out "new content!" at this point. As if the game is on a conveyor belt. Oh, a conveyor belt without any quality assurance of course. Because that's low priority.
  • Options
    Don't know why they don't leave a year In between raids. Maybe then they would not be releasing the Dathomir event a month later without fixing the issues with grevious.
  • Options
    The Conquest Boss hopefully let CG iron out some bugs.

So long as they don’t decide to put Dathomir GG in one of the waves. That would be entertaining.
  • scuba
    14186 posts Member
    Options
    TargetEadu wrote: »

So long as they don’t decide to put Dathomir GG in one of the waves. That would be entertaining.

Well it is the raid version of GG, and this is a raid. Seems like they should.... ;)
  • Starslayer
    2425 posts Member
    Options
    Bander71 wrote: »
    Don't know why they don't leave a year In between raids. Maybe then they would not be releasing the Dathomir event a month later without fixing the issues with grevious.

4 more months doing the same raid weekly ? No thanks.
  • Azpiri
    45 posts Member
    Options
    TargetEadu wrote: »

Quoting from the notes regarding Level 6:
    Faction Bonus: Separatists: +50% Offense and Potency. Whenever the Separatist in the Leader slot uses a Special ability, decrease the enrage timer by 1%.

This is the only mention of affecting the "enrage timer".

I'm expecting to see GG as a boss that's unbeatable. He just summons the next wave of droids when his enrage timer reaches certain thresholds - like we saw in Conquest when DTMG summoned reinforcements, and then eventually he reaches a "Death Mark" where he's unbeatable and simply "ends the attempt" by killing your squads.

• Blubcop
    429 posts Member
    Options
    Adzski wrote: »
    They should really spend their time fixing current issues (like the Jedi LS bundle debacle), rather than making light jokey posts about a new raid.
    At least it has to be better than the Speeder Bike...maybe the 3rd run when all bugs are fixed....yawn

So you want a community manager to start fixing bugs? I don't know how good Meathead is with coding, but you don't have to know anything about it to bee a community manager(and it's most certainly not part of his job to fix bugs).
  • Options
    I think a lot of us thought this raid would drop in June - so it doesn’t seem early to many.
  • Options
    What I can't stand about this whole raid system is that CG just moves the goal posts to what ever they want without giving more rewards. (I'm not counting this R9 level as more rewards most guilds won't be able to hit that mark within the 8 months that this raid will be out)
    Let us pick the raid we want to fight, keep the M3 rewards in each raid but do slight increases to the amount of rewards for the newist ones so they can still get their money. Yeah CG won't make as much money because we won't be forced but the top end guilds would go for the extra currency.
  • Options
    I won't be ready regardless, so I am okay with the July 2nd release. However, if I see one freaking SPEEDER BIKE I am going to lose it :D
  • Options
    Why isn’t General Grievous on the list of characters? Or did I miss seeing his name?
  • StarSon
    7531 posts Member
    Options
    RaizoFett wrote: »
    Why isn’t General Grievous on the list of characters? Or did I miss seeing his name?

He's not on the list because you can't use him in the raid.
  • Options

It seems they are using characters who specifically appeared in The Phantom Menace, although they seem to be taking some liberties with some of the Jedi characters. (he does seem to be an annoying omission given he is a leader though)
  • CrispyFett
    1010 posts Member
    Options
    Not sure what the big deal is, they announced the new raid was coming during the summer, and July 2nd is the summer. Not really a surprise. Excited to be done with the Endor raid, and to try something new, even if I don't have JarJar yet
  • mariogsh
    809 posts Member
    Options
    CrispyFett wrote: »
    Not sure what the big deal is, they announced the new raid was coming during the summer, and July 2nd is the summer. Not really a surprise. Excited to be done with the Endor raid, and to try something new, even if I don't have JarJar yet

Same here, Endor raid was so goddamn boring, at least the Naboo modifiers so far sounds fun
  • Bander71
    27 posts Member
    edited June 26
    Options
    Starslayer wrote: »
    Bander71 wrote: »

4 more months doing the same raid weekly ? No thanks.

Guess depends if you play it. I just auto and move on. At least we have not had bugs with it like tb and other features. Hopefully the possible bugs in this new raid won't be bad. And they seem to not have enough time fixing the bugs as evidence with the same issue happening with Grevious. The light speed bundle issue on pc.
  • Options
    What I can't stand about this whole raid system is that CG just moves the goal posts to what ever they want without giving more rewards. (I'm not counting this R9 level as more rewards most guilds won't be able to hit that mark within the 8 months that this raid will be out)
    Let us pick the raid we want to fight, keep the M3 rewards in each raid but do slight increases to the amount of rewards for the newist ones so they can still get their money. Yeah CG won't make as much money because we won't be forced but the top end guilds would go for the extra currency.

This is the way.

We’re getting ok rewards in this raid, no gaurentee we’ll be able to get anything in the new raid.

Taking m3 currency from Ensor will not bode well for a lot of players and guilds, it’ll be a step backwards.
  • Options

Mainly because he didn't exist at the time of the battle of Naboo.

He was "created" by Darth Tyranus - but during the Naboo crisis Dooku was still a Jedi and Grievous was still a Kaleesh warlord known as Qymaen jai Sheelal

CG are being lore accurate here - Nute was the controller of the droids - via his Droid Control Ship - which child Anakin destroyed - hence winning the war for Naboo
  • Monel
    2794 posts Member
    Options

I'm going to miss those Ewok butts.