In 12 hours gs is being nerfed. RIP old friend

Replies

• J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    GS is just a big bug, a glitch, needs recoding
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • Options
    GS is bug with a lot of heart, needs a buff

Buff the bug, buff the bug, buff the bug!
  • Options
    If anyone thinks that this bug won't still be good is kidding themselves
  • Options
    Im hoping the Geonosian Spy makes a splash/splat soon after fighting him in LS 8.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    In 12 hours nub threads like these will still exist.
    Post edited by Alexone on
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    Alexone wrote: »
    In 15 hours nub threads like these will still exist.

I mean, you're clearly a 'nub' at spelling.
    {RotE}
  • Options
    Big shout out to my main bug
    the force is: strength or energy as an attribute of physical action or movement
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    LaLiam wrote: »

U r really flagging that? Cuz its spelled noob n not nub? Y is noob the correct spelling? Newb... Newbie

Nub mite b new noob
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    J0K3R wrote: »

U r really flagging that? Cuz its spelled noob n not nub? Y is noob the correct spelling? Newb... Newbie

Nub mite b new noob

He is just upset because he made a nub thread and now maybe he knows it too. Flag me all you want. This thread is garbage and i thought you knew better. And i propose for a Geonosian soldier megathread to be opened and for this thread to be in there. Just because something is good, people say it is OP. Great. You judge if something is OP by how many counters it has, not by how many problems it gives you. And GS has plenty of counters. Dodge for all allies and Rey/Leia at 164 speed are the only ones currently OP!
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options

Nub mite b new noob

bloggif_552473d0833d6_by_warnersegamaster-d8ov863.gif
    {RotE}
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options

Nub mite b new noob

He is just upset because he made a nub thread and now maybe he knows it too. Flag me all you want. This thread is garbage and i thought you knew better. And i propose for a Geonosian soldier megathread to be opened and for this thread to be in there. Just because something is good, people say it is OP. Great. You judge if something is OP by how many counters it has, not by how many problems it gives you. And GS has plenty of counters. Dodge for all allies and Rey/Leia at 164 speed are the only ones currently OP!

Dude. I don't know you. And this thread wasn't supposed be taken so seriously.
    {RotE}
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    I've played my Clones through thick and thin. They weren't meta but I stood by them even if it cost me ranks. That's what friendship looks like. Not abandoning your toon at the drop of an update. Your friendship is bad, and you should feel bad.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    This is clearly another 'nerf' thread. Just because it isn't spelled out doesn't mean it's anything else.
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options

Nub mite b new noob

bloggif_552473d0833d6_by_warnersegamaster-d8ov863.gif

Love the gif ><
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    This is clearly another 'nerf' thread. Just because it isn't spelled out doesn't mean it's anything else.

There is room for a toon like the GS. I just wish it elwas a force user
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Noob and newb are fine...but definitely not nub.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    In this case 'nub' is more appropriate than 'noob'. Check the urban dictionary. Anyway even i didn't know that, i always say nub. But yea that's the real problem of this thread, one certainly deserving of a flag.
  • Options
    i prefere n00b
  • Options
    Slewfoot wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Assist callers are the closest thing to "meta-shift proof" - just surround them with heroes that are the new meta - whether it's stun, high damage, crit, advantage, slow tanks with high DPS. Doesn't matter, they'll call an assist from anyone. They're equal opportunity like that.

Unless Barriss is on your team, then its 90% Bariss assists.

BAHAHAHAHA!!!! SO true!!!!
    [LWI] | 298-352-583
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    GajoNikado wrote: »
    reizse wrote: »
    hi gs. bye gs. i never noticed your presence anywhere, ever. :D
    What is your place on Arena? Are you in top 1.000?
    GajoNikado wrote: »
    hi gs. bye gs. i never noticed your presence anywhere, ever. :D
    What is your place on Arena? Are you in top 1.000?

top 5 daily taking rank 1 several times a week since November 25th

And you never saw a GS?

I saw plenty and fought plenty. I just never noticed him is all. by that I mean he was forgettable.
    mighty chlorians
  • Bossk
    89 posts Member
    Options
    It will still be a bad **** attacker.
  • Options
    FU GS!
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »
    Assist callers are the closest thing to "meta-shift proof" - just surround them with heroes that are the new meta - whether it's stun, high damage, crit, advantage, slow tanks with high DPS. Doesn't matter, they'll call an assist from anyone. They're equal opportunity like that.

i think notes said when a character is called for an assist, advantage wont be used, rather saved for that characters actual attack. To avoid randomness.
    i completely agree assisting toons carry on through the meta shift, even more so with a 2 move cool down. SADLY i dont think the bug is going away

only if called by Phasma leader ability does it get refreshed.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/290936#Comment_290936
    The only exceptions to 'next-attack-only' are Assists granted by Phasma's Fire at Will, which will refresh the Assisting ally's Advantage if they had it as soon as they finish the attack.

@scuba thats master to you... :)

My bad didn't even notice Master @younglukesky
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options

Y?
  • Options
    You mean GS is GOOD?!?

Dammit I missed out!

( I'm still getting him max stars since it's fairly easy to crank out 10 a day)
  • Options

Y?

NUB is non useful body. Commonly used to describe people that do nothing but waste food, water and oxygen by breathing and existing. Military term primarily.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options

Y?

NUB is non useful body. Commonly used to describe people that do nothing but waste food, water and oxygen by breathing and existing. Military term primarily.

Good explanation I was try to figure out how to say it politely. :)
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options

Y?

10 years in the army and I never heard or referred to anyone as a NUB. FNG was the most common acronym used to refer to a new person; as well POG for a different type.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options

Y?

Lmao...what?? We aren't in the army here though. I've never heard that before.