Storm trooper Han or Ackbar?

Prev1
You_know_riles90
37 posts Member
edited April 2016
Thinking of farming one or both. Might start a rebel squad. Any suggestions?

Storm trooper Han or Ackbar? 70 votes

Storm trooper Han
64% 45 votes
Ackbar
35% 25 votes

Replies

• evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    Obviously it's hard to say who will be more worthwhile after the update. But I went for Ackbar. No real reason other than he is a favorite character.
  • Options
    Only reason to get Ackbar is to speed up Han (and the other rebels). Han can be useful outside of a rebel squad so I'd go with him first, but if you already have other rebels, then it's up to you if you want Ackbar first.
  • Options
    Yeah they are both favorite characters of mine. But Han is already upgraded quite a bit more than Ackbar at the moment and I'm feeling like my arena squad needs a tank.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    I dont know why you'd want Ackbar without Han, Han with Ackbar is quicker than a G9 QG soooo
    {RotE}
  • Options
    You need them both. Whichever is closer to being maxed is who you should farm.
  • Options
    Han is the most essential part of a Rebel team in my opinion and his health is low for a tank so he can use the extra health. Ackbar is only there to speed them up and he can do that at 4*. I vote Han.
  • Options
    I reckon Han will ride the wave of the coming update admirably as well, TMM meta I called it!
  • Options
    This is all good news to me. Han is probably my favorite character but after unlocking him, I went for a high damage/two healer/assist team and left him in the dust. Thanks everyone
  • Options
    He's also pretty easy to gear up if you haven't already. I've got him from 6 to 1 piece away from 8 in about 2 days
  • Options
    LaLiam wrote: »
    I dont know why you'd want Ackbar without Han, Han with Ackbar is quicker than a G9 QG soooo
    I think we may be in the same server. Is your name the same in game?
  • Options
    han first, but also the admiral after. If you get one, getting both is wise
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I think we may be in the same server. Is your name the same in game?

Well, my ign is Liam, if thats what you mean. Whats yours?
    {RotE}
  • Options
    Well, my ign is Liam, if thats what you mean. Whats yours?[/quote]

Gamyor kitnapir....etc
  • Options
    both!
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

Im afraid i dont recognise you. I currently have a 5* g7 Ackbar sitting at #2. Not sure if it is me you're talking about
    {RotE}
  • Options
    ySVY2VA.jpg
    Nuff said
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    godgiven45 wrote: »
    ySVY2VA.jpg
    Nuff said

You're using him all wrong, he could be so good.
    {RotE}
  • Options
    ySVY2VA.jpg
    Nuff said

Lol been #1 for weeks on a December shard. Seems like I'm using him just fine. He kills dooku teams
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    ySVY2VA.jpg
    Nuff said

Lol been #1 for weeks on a December shard. Seems like I'm using him just fine. He kills dooku teams

Maybe i just havent given him enough credit. Whats the squad?
    {RotE}
  • Options
    ySVY2VA.jpg
    Nuff said

Don't laugh but it's your basic f2p mainstays.
    St han, lumi, gs, ig 86 and rg
    RG makes it work. Gs and 86 help with the evasions because of the assists.
    All you do is taunt and attack dooku. The more he counters the better. Your whole team will go next.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    ySVY2VA.jpg
    Nuff said

Don't laugh but it's your basic f2p mainstays.
    St han, lumi, gs, ig 86 and rg
    RG makes it work. Gs and 86 help with the evasions because of the assists.
    All you do is taunt and attack dooku. The more he counters the better. Your whole team will go next.

I expected Rg to be there for the 50% health, but i never thought about putting 86 in there, but the lead bonus is more than Poggles. It's not the quickest though which would be my problem with it

I run Ackbar(L),Han,Ben,gs,Hrs and have found Han/Hrs to be Tm Gods, but i struggle with dps often. Maybe I'll look back at Han lead
    {RotE}
  • Options
    86 becomes quick with Hans turn meter manipulation
  • effdash
    150 posts Member
    Options
    I went with Ackbar, but I just finished him today so I can star Han tomorrow. Kinda wish I went with Han first.
  • Options
    ST han's a fantastic character to level up. But the gear redundancies are abound. Enjoy farming some intellect items with special damage and special crit rate so you can get what? +1 or 2 resistance?
  • Options
    Stormtrooper without han
  • Options
    So it's been a while since I posted this. I've got Han to 6* and gear 8 and ackbar is 5*. I have to say, I love my ackbar led rebel team. Ackbar (l), Han, Luke, Biggs, and HRScout.
  • Options
    I voted for STH. A tank is always needed.
  • Options
    People seem to LOVE ST Han.. I face him a lot and he is always MEH, The TM is nice I guess but he goes down very quick as he does not have the HP to survive very long.

I know people are going to disagree with me but this is my experience. :)
  • Igor08
    221 posts Member
    Options
    I went with Ackbar and didn't regret it. Very handy for raids and GW, while Han is good for Arena only.
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    Options
    For arena you need both for a Rebels team

For the new event the Admiral might be required as he is the only healer (I think) that qualifies as rebel or clone.

8 rounds with no healing except life steal, ouch (and not sure if any of them have a great life steal). A Rex lead for extra health and Ackbar seem like the best starters (but if you have Rex high enough to use you might be a whale and laughing at the new event). Add in fives for his huge health, slows and counters HRScout for turn meter and Leia for damage and you are prob good to go.

Thinking the ftp version is Admiral lead, Han, HRscout, fives and pick one from Biggs/Luke/Sargent

Feels like without at least one of the chromium at 6 it could be tough sledding
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader