Almost fell into that resource trap..

jayskywalker
88 posts Member
edited April 2016
Ewok event sounds interesting and fun right! Almost decided to buy the $20 data pack to get chirpa and extra shards for teebo! Leveled up ewok scout and teebo to level 50 wasted 1mil credits and a few gears before i realized... Even if i bought the $20 pack and played the first level of the event all 3 of my ewoks would then be stuck at half way past 3* with no way of grinding chirpa lol and no way of playing stage 2 until i unlocked ewok elderand did alot of grinding.. and id have to buy more chromium packs to be able to * up chirpa and im mostly f2p so thats not gonna happen.. Well at least for me, glad i figured that out sooner than later and saved myself loss of any more useful resources.

Replies

• Options
    You are not the player ea is looking for
    I am Darth Spartacus
  • Weezy34
    117 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I'm f2p as well and thought about it, I did it for a couple of reason.

1- it's for charity, 100% at that, so it's a good cause.
    2- you get to play it every day, so you play tier 1, 9 times, if you start today, you could build up some decent shared counts
    3- I've heard some good things about ewok elder, and at some point figured I'd be building him
    4- since they are so difficult to farm, this is a ridiculously simple way to build a base for the future

• Options
    Yeah lol guess im less affected by subtle mind control than others!
  • Options
    Ewok event sounds interesting and fun right! Almost decided to buy the $20 data pack to get chirpa and extra shards for teebo! Leveled up ewok scout and teebo to level 50 wasted 1mil credits and a few gears before i realized... Even if i bought the $20 pack and played the first level of the event all 3 of my ewoks would then be stuck at half way past 3* with no way of grinding chirpa lol and no way of playing stage 2 until i unlocked ewok elderand did alot of grinding.. and id have to buy more chromium packs to be able to * up chirpa and im mostly f2p so thats not gonna happen.. Well at least for me, glad i figured that out sooner than later and saved myself loss of any more useful resources.

Chripa has a cantina node i think
  • Options
    Ur right he does have a node. I guess the ewok scout is the hardest to farm. I also saw nothing saying that each stage was replayable after the first 3 attempts.. If that is the case then it would be nice to see that written somewhere and maybe i would indeed have a better chance
  • Options
    BUT YOU HAVE TO THINK ABOUT THE BEARS!!!

DO IT FOR THE ANIMALS!
    I am in no way endorsed by the WWF
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    It is like the droid event. 3 plays a day, resets at the daily reset time, and playable until the end of the event.
    Broncos Forever in the game
    666-716-133
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options
    Well yes, this kinda sucks because you need to star either EE or ES, which are both really hard farm. So someone starting Ewoks today won't be able to complete stage 2 & 3, even if they bought the pack.
    But it's still a nice event with a few free shards and ability mats, and Ewoks are fun anyway. AND, you also support WWF!