Multiple new bugs with new update

Prev1
So much seems to be broken.

Dooku's counter can attack 3+ times.
Kylo Renn does not lose retaliation, it becomes permanent once cast
Sid's AoE can whiff and miss the entire enemy team.
Phasmas turn meter up seems to be wrong.
Advantage does not always give crits. This seems to be a bug when they get a second buff before they attack or get hit before they can attack.

That's so far, but lots of other stuff seems to be odd and possibly broken.

Replies

• Options
    I will add that speeds are messed up

I am getting JC attacking before a QGJ led Annakin in GW, I am getting sid making an attack, then my team, then sid attacks again.

Sids dodge is back out of whack again.

Phasma is calling multiple assists on same attack,

AI is calling upon itself as a bonus attack(IE: GS is calling on GS for a bonus attack)

Sid healing buff is hitting 100% of the time and lasting for more than 3 turns. Also his damage output appears to have increased as he is now 2 hit killing some of my tankier toons(anakin) who right up until this morning could take 5 hits from him.
  • Options
    Sid is actually recieving a bigtime turn meter manipluation bug. He consitantly getting a turn, then 1 other toon goes(not an assist calling one) and then he gets to go again.
  • Zemyn
    106 posts Member
    Options
    My Yoda went 3 times in a row. In arena. It feels dirty.
  • Options
    I'm seeing some of the same issues
  • Options
    The event for attackers has gotten too hard as far as time to kill grand moff and viers. Not enough time or damage which ever doesnt wrk. Im on tier 4.
  • Options
    This update has nothing and I mean nothing to do with strategy as they "claim." The update is so bad that I'm thinking about never playing again because everything that was bad is now worse. I find this update as a CLEAR MONEY GRAB!
  • Options
    All oponente life bar didn't change on the top right of screen only the up bar of the character change
  • Options
    I'm finding Phasma's leader ability is NOT restoring advantage when calling an ally with it.
  • Options
    @EA_Jesse how do you explain these bugs that people are experiencing? Like for me 5 battles in a row and the ai stunned me 95% of the time and I had 1 time where I stunned the other team.
  • Options
    New health bar system seems to severely hurt many of my characters. Some die in one hit, such as in the STR challenge, being on tier 4 previously I now can not beat tier 2. Also notice this in arena and galaxy war events. Also the speed seems to effect turns as others have mentioned. Please fix.
  • Options
    Just downloaded the update and...what the? Tanks are getting wiped out in two or three attacks? My squad just got destroyed so fast in a replay that they've won plenty of times before that I can't even say for sure if they got a turn in. What the H happened here? Was everything too, I don't know...fun? Someone had to change the fact that I was enjoying playing the game? If so, solid job. Well done.

I'm gonna give it a few days and then I'm deleting the game from my phone. This "protection" thing is coming off like a money grab and it's not going to work for me. Actually kinda the opposite.
  • someone2232
    19 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    advantage lasts one turn only, phasma, tie fighter pilot, ect, the buff is broken.

tarkin and veers have too much health, approximately 200k each with the driods having at least 50k, your damage buffed = 20k after spending 2 rounds to kill one droid.

p.s. just did 7-d hard, the clone seargents did 6k group damage to my team, 5 of them on the screen, 3 of them killed my entire group
  • Options
    the_brangs wrote: »
    Just downloaded the update and...what the? Tanks are getting wiped out in two or three attacks? My squad just got destroyed so fast in a replay that they've won plenty of times before that I can't even say for sure if they got a turn in. What the H happened here? Was everything too, I don't know...fun? Someone had to change the fact that I was enjoying playing the game? If so, solid job. Well done.

I'm gonna give it a few days and then I'm deleting the game from my phone. This "protection" thing is coming off like a money grab and it's not going to work for me. Actually kinda the opposite.

I have never been more disappointed with an app update, the amount of changes are unfathomable and the game, in less than 10 minutes after the download, has aggravated me to the point where I no longer want to play.
    I cannot understand why the health meters on my 60+ characters have decreased so immensely but the health meters on the characters I am attacking are reminiscent of how they were initially.
    Why is it that I can no longer even come close to defeating anyone I oppose? How is this fun? I have been playing daily for months on end, and am contemplating as to why I have bothered to, now that all of my work seems for naught?
    I agree with EVERY COMMENT that has appeared prior to me posting this and will say if these MAJOR bugs are not resolved, I will be deleting this app and will not download another EA app again.
  • Options
    The above comments have nailed it. There is so much to wildly dislike about this update, it's not even funny. This went from my favorite mobile game to a massively frustrating experience. One that, if not fixed very soon, will be a game that I leave behind.
  • Options
    SarahSempl wrote: »

I have never been more disappointed with an app update, the amount of changes are unfathomable and the game, in less than 10 minutes after the download, has aggravated me to the point where I no longer want to play.
    I cannot understand why the health meters on my 60+ characters have decreased so immensely but the health meters on the characters I am attacking are reminiscent of how they were initially.
    Why is it that I can no longer even come close to defeating anyone I oppose? How is this fun? I have been playing daily for months on end, and am contemplating as to why I have bothered to, now that all of my work seems for naught?
    I agree with EVERY COMMENT that has appeared prior to me posting this and will say if these MAJOR bugs are not resolved, I will be deleting this app and will not download another EA app again.

What Sarah said!!!
    This is unbelievably rediculous.
    Capital you have fail me for the last time.
  • Options
    I just used magna guard in an arena battle. He buffed offense up and speed up on first turn and it never went away.
  • Options
    So just a question for the rest of the folks here, what's a reasonable amount of time for me to expect EA to either fix this or disregard the user feedback? If I give it a week is that reasonable? Truly, if this game goes back to the way it was, then we're all good, but if it stays as is, I'm not interested in playing it anymore. Just curious when it's safe to say that enough is enough.
  • Options
    New protection and health meters update are horrible. Needs to be changed back or I will be uninstalling very soon and after reading everyone's reaction I'm not the only one. Lets fix this ea and not ruin a great game.
  • Options
    Even though nothing is pending on a character I have the red with the 1 circle.
  • Options
    My last arena match my QGJ was stunned by the opposing sides Daka. Every other toon had at least 2 turns before the stun wore off, then every other toon had at least 2 more turns before QGJ got his 1st turn. His Turn meter bar was barely moving.
    The match was already all but over before he got his 1st move.
    Sid also seemed to have a couple of extra turns as well.
  • Options
    Based on the universal feedback from players, it's very clear that you attempted to pull something half baked out of the oven. Roll back this update immediately, so the game is playable and fun once more, and figure out all of the drastic, drastic problems, before trying to roll out this update in the future. The bugs in this update are almost too many to name.
  • Options
    I agree with the thread. This was a terrible update. I'm considering deleting it.
  • Options
    Is it possible to get our money back? This update was horrible to say the least.
  • Options
    Indeed, I will definitely not spend another penny on this game if things are not fixed.
  • Options
    What can I say that hasn't been said already!? I completely agree that this update is premature and not quite what we all expected. I don't ever write reviews or post comments but this update ruined the enjoyment of this game for me and a handful of many many players.
  • Options
    I've already spent a bunch of money on a game I was really enjoying.
    If this update isn't rolled back I'll delete.
    It's one thing to make it more challenging and balanced but a whole other thing to make it unplayable. Rating 1 star until fixed
  • Options
    Dathcha's stealth still hasn't been fixed... From launch.
  • Options
    So just a question for the rest of the folks here, what's a reasonable amount of time for me to expect EA to either fix this or disregard the user feedback? If I give it a week is that reasonable? Truly, if this game goes back to the way it was, then we're all good, but if it stays as is, I'm not interested in playing it anymore. Just curious when it's safe to say that enough is enough.

I could not agree more I just went into a Cantina battle where the enemies were level 49 and I am level 71 yet their health bars are 5 x what mine are this WAS my favorite app EVER now I'm sickened by its lopsided brokeness some suit wearing development team should lose their jobs if this once great game isn't fixed soon! The collective community OUTRAGE is real!
  • Options
    Since they have lowered the ratio of damage/health bar removed, but left most bosses with their original health bars, many battles (gear battles for instance) have become statistically impossible. This update has broken the game, and I will be probably leave it soon as a result.
  • Options
    My sentiments exactly to all who just explained it better than I about what is wrong with the new update.