Why so much hate?

Prev1
Gej15
39 posts Member
The only thing that is constant in change.

With this game we have been screaming for new content and we got a lot of it today. I really like the new omega event. It gives coins and mats just why does it say only 21 hours on the event time? Won my arena match with 2 minutes to spare. And it was against a dooku team that dodged a good bit plus the protection made for some extra attacks but not to bad on time. Update was great.

Stop with all the hate. Hate leads to the dark side!

Replies

• Options
    Go try the strength challenge and get back to me
  • Options
    Gej15 wrote: »

No, it leads to the company realizing their customers are unahppy
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options

No, it leads to the company realizing their customers are unahppy

Which is what they need to realize...
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    You ain't joking, the strength challenge is legit now.
  • Options
    God help you if something is difficult
  • Options
    We asked for more content. Not alteration to game play. I like the new event but everything else is terrible.
  • Options
    This update sucks
  • Options
    This update sucks...
  • Bossk
    89 posts Member
    Options
    Ccibball50 wrote: »
    We asked for more content. Not alteration to game play. I like the new event but everything else is terrible.
    The game just changed too much.
  • Options
    CodemanB1 wrote: »
    Go try the strength challenge and get back to me

It's impossible now. Even if I had level 80 gear level X, I still don't think I could beat it...
  • Options
    First off. Please god, can we quit generalizing with the word 'hate'. Can that run it's coarse already.
    2nd. Glad it's all roses for the OP but they screwed with the game too much. They've made a mistake.

• Options
    I agree I did not like the update is changed in the way of my characters have been built by me and it sucks
  • Gej15
    39 posts Member
    Options
    Would you like some cheese with that whine
  • Options
    It's pretty terrible. I loved the game where it was yesterday. As a pretty heavy spender I doubt I will put anymore $$$ unless it's drastically changed
  • Options
    Yeah, so far not happy with the changes but I can't be sure. My chars lost a lot but they're forcing me to change my team comp to be effective so I can't be sure yet.
  • Options
    The challenge against Veers and the other dude is a joke now...takes forever to kill them so they end up always doing their special and killing my team. Game has been rigged in favor of the AI then. Much harder now. Gotta spend more to do the same thing lol
    EmpereurDuNord - QC force
  • Options
    Why do much hate? Bc EA screwed every loyal player today. I have enough change in life, I play this game to relax. Having 6+ months of strategy and time wasted bc they want to sell more crystals is simply not acceptable. The rules of games are not supposed to change. If they do then playing is pointless.
  • Options
    Already had two friends quit today. People who have been playing longer than me. Wow, there are no words that won't be **** out to show my level of apathy toward the game now.
  • Options
    Would you like some cheese with that whine

You're in denial if you don't think some of the tweaks to parts of content isn't bad.

Or you're a hungry troll...
  • Options
    Totally agree. I've pretty much spent the last 4 months building a solid squad of characters. In that time I've completed every part of the game I could wasting, hours every day. With these new set of unneeded or wanted changes I've spent 20 minutes playing today and stopped.

Not because it was difficult - but because I just don't like the protection bar. It look bad and changes the dynamics of the characters. This is not the game I've been playing for the last 4 months. I think it is worse and that they should just put it back to how it was.
  • Sir_Whooty
    518 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I'm glad I completed it before the update....How low did you get them? I suppose I can forget about beating Mace. God I bet Savage is going to be an absolute nightmare too
  • Options
    Update sucks. All my characters are several levels weaker. Can't beat stages I got 3 stars on previously. Whack.
  • Options
    Seems everyone agrees this game is now ruined... Why do they have to ruin a good thing?

I like the add ins like events and character bundles but they just screwed all their dedicated from the 1st day players over.

Please change it back!
  • bitmoji
    143 posts Member
    Options
    Please change the game back and just do the balancing to slow/fast chars you were talking about, to mitigate the speed meta. No protection, no chaotic nerfs that literally change the entire game.
  • Options
    Look at the bright side...

fresh-start-other-guys.png
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

People on the forums have been complaining and asking for a change of Poe/phasma/QGJ/dooku/GS

dont act like they don't want an alteration to game play

It's all people have been asking for
  • Options
    I am no longer looking forward to playing this game. It's not about difficulty, it's about hard work and investment being taken away and all 7* toons with gear level 7-8 being useless. Not a necessary update for anyone. Bad choice developers.
  • Options
    Sir_Whooty wrote: »
    I'm glad I completed it before the update....How low did you get them? I suppose I can forget about beating Mace. God I bet Savage is going to be an absolute nightmare too

Savage is actually just the same he was. The two encounters on your way to him can noe withstand slightly more damage
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Jetlife wrote: »

People on the forums have been complaining and asking for a change of Poe/phasma/QGJ/dooku/GS

dont act like they don't want an alteration to game play

It's all people have been asking for

But the devs didnt listen to what we have been asking for. They attempted to interpret what we asked for and assumed it to mean something way out in left field. We tell them what we want, they are foolish for acting smarter then us by trying to decide what we "mean'. We say what we mean, its not open for interpretation and the devs have proven many times over they are the worst "interpreters" anyway lol
    They need to just listen to what we say NOT what they think we mean by what we say. We complain because we LOVE star wars and used to like this game ALOT. It can be that way again if the devs would just communicate with us and actually listen to us
  • Options
    Whoever said the game is easy must be a level 20 on the tier 1 strength challenge.