Galactic war - no protection stat in this mode?

Am I seeing this right, we DO NOT utilize the protection stat in Galactic War? :-D

Replies

• RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Hope not, it will be impossible to play without a full roster of Maxed characters
  • Options
    If u started your GW before the patch went live, the enemy toons wont have protection. It happened to me. I believe after u restart the enemies will have the protection
  • Options
    No such luck
  • Options
    They have protection. Since the 2nd battle more and more protection on every toon.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Great, back to getting my 200-400 GW tokens a day again like back when I was L55 :s
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    It's tough. Toughest GW since hitting the level cap. Worked my way through though.

I think using true B teams early to preserve the condoms on your A team will be one way to make it through.

I ran out of condoms by battle 7 and then had a struggle. A Han,poggle,Phasma, GS and some one maybe QG ripped me to shreds a few times before the suicide squad went in
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Oh man, I hope they fix this issue. Because it will be impossible to make it through GW if we can't regenerate protection (which appears to be half of my health pool). I thought it was a "new" stat. Is it really just 50% of the health bar?
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    Argh, thanks for the clarification, ugh....
  • Options
    The stats say it's different, but in a quick bit of use, I'm unsure. My toon that is supposed to have 5k prot and 11k health seemed to blow through the equal bars pretty similarly.
  • Options
    My android account running droids got destroyed in GW today, more so than most days lol. Will hold my verdict until I try with my IOS team and pray it isn't as bad as it seems at the moment.
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    RU486 wrote: »
    Great, back to getting my 200-400 GW tokens a day again like back when I was L55 :s

Yeah and unless you buy lots of credit packs say adios to those.

No wonder they added the Omega Battle challenges now to give us 112k credits for 12 days to soften the blow. After that it'll be dry city.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    Oh man, I hope they fix this issue. Because it will be impossible to make it through GW if we can't regenerate protection (which appears to be half of my health pool). I thought it was a "new" stat. Is it really just 50% of the health bar?

Close. As an example, my Chewie has 12k health and almost 9k shield.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.