Please change back

Sorry, the latest "update" is horrible, it totally ruins the game, the challenges takes forever, without beeing challenging... It just sucks

You had a pretty good game, now you have nothing

Replies

• Options
    I totally agree!! :s
    IKhak wrote: »
    Sorry, the latest "update" is horrible, it totally ruins the game, the challenges takes forever, without beeing challenging... It just sucks

• Options
    Agree, this update is horrible
  • Options
    The protection bar is a joke... would be different if they didn't change the health... now.. you really can't fully recover.. atleast before.. you could mage your heals... now... heals are totally pointless... bad move E.A. and GW. Not even worth trying.... I could do level 3 gear challenges with challenge but win... now.... impossible..... no one going keep playing if they don't fix this.... by the way.. they got the protection bar from guild wars 2.. but it's called a defiance bar and was only on bosses...
  • Options

Seriously agree with this as does everyone I know who plays! As someone who is spent money, I can't say how shocked I am.
  • Options
    Please change this game back or readjust the damage/health ratio. This update is seriously flawed! The game was brilliant before for both paying and non paying characters! I can no longer win levels that I can use aim tickets on even though my characters who have gone up over 1000-2000 in power: this is ridiculous!!!
  • Options
    This update is absolutely terrible! Total disappointment.... Not to mention the fact, no great items from the daily spins.... Have over 500 of the same item, which does nothing. Adjust ASAP please.
  • Options
    Terrible update. I'm contemplating on just uninstalling.
  • Options
    Couldn't agree more. *HATE* the new protection bar, it makes no sense. Game play has been seriously degraded. Please roll back the update.
  • Jls73
    31 posts Member
    Options
    Definitely change it back I grinded out making my characters to be able to win tier 4 challenges to collect the 50 and 20 gear. Now can't complete the challenges so no gear what's the point in playing the game if you can't advance
  • Options
    This is definately one of the worst updates of any game I have played. Some is not detrimental but the protection/health bar changes is absolutely awful. I have fought to a draw in my last 4 squad battles. This is what I expect from a company like Kabam! But EA?, I'm very disappointed. I will give it a week, but I may be done.
  • Options
    Latest update totally ruined the game. Set it back like it was. Unfortunately I do not believe that game developers give a s..t about us. Disaster!!!!!
  • Options
    Agree with the first post. This update sucks! Ruining the game.
  • Options
    I agree, I have multiple 7 star characters. Pay to play ( ya ya not a fortune) currently lever 76 armor at level 10 onall my players.
    I am losing battles I won no problem.
    Terrible EA.
    You RUINED AN AWESOME GAME THAT JUST NEED SOME minor TWEAKS.
    GAWD..
  • Options
    I also STRONGLY AGREE with this post. Please CHANGE IT BACK.
  • Options
    What an absolute chore this game has now become since today's update. This game used to be a joy to play and reminded me of all the hours I spent on Star Wars Assault team and in one update they have totally removed the enjoyment. Games like this should not take so long to grind out victories - I know they want you to play it longer, to spend money on it but I have done already and won't be anymore unless it's fixed.

• Options
    I am extremely disappointed in this latest update. Now it's hard to win battles/challenges that I used to win. Galactic War is now impossible due to protection mechanic. I spend real money on this game occasionally, I won't be doing that anymore. Loved the game before the update, now I'm frustrated
  • Options
    This update is absolutely awful. The gameplay is nothing but frustrating now, and I feel completely ripped off as someone who has spent money on the game. I will not spend another cent until this update is rolled back.
  • Options
    This update sucks. It has made game play so drawn out and boring. Battles I have previously won convincingly before I am just winning with one character left?
    Protection is garbage!
  • Options
    Wow.. So many new forum members!

Welcome to the forum! :)
  • Options
    Because this update sucks you have to say something! That's why so many new members! That's why I joined!
  • Options

I couldn't agree more. It was a great game before the update, and now combat takes forever no matter what. I used to be able to work through my daily tasks relatively quickly and then I could choose to play however much more that I wanted without feeling like I was missing something. Now it takes so long to get through just the daily tasks that I'm totally spent and not looking forward to playing more than that.
  • Options
    Horrible update! The game used to be really fun to play, but now I just want to stab myself in the heart with a chainsaw. You can't simply put in new mechanics so the player that have been playing for months and building a good team feels absolutely new to the game. What have you done? My 7 star characters acts like 4 stars character... and now I can't even complete the galactic war, now I only get half way through. And the protection stuff doesn't make any sense at all. Well congratulations, if your goal was to make the game unplayable and make the people that actually plays upset then you've won! you stuck up, half-witted, scruffy-looking Nerf herder. Well brb guys, gonna go look for that chainsaw.
  • Options
    dsharum wrote: »

I couldn't agree more. It was a great game before the update, and now combat takes forever no matter what. I used to be able to work through my daily tasks relatively quickly and then I could choose to play however much more that I wanted without feeling like I was missing something. Now it takes so long to get through just the daily tasks that I'm totally spent and not looking forward to playing more than that.

Absolutely agree. Unless this update is rolled back then I want back every single penny I have spent on this game. The game is no longer the same one that I spent cash on.
  • Options
    I agree with you all hope the new client is reading and taking on board what the customers are saying about this new update. The only plus side for me is the new event.
    CHANGE IT BACK ASAP
  • Options
    This update sucks so much. Protection is such trash. GW is impossible because of protection. Captain phasma is soooo freakin op now, (just my opinion, but i feel she needs a nerf badly, as well as GS.) The game was so much fun and not stressful at all, now its a grindfest and its so boring.
  • Options
    Idea; Have the protection bar filled up for each character in your squad after each GW battle, that way it's more balanced, but the health bar should stay the same.
  • Options
    Listen to what everyone is saying. A great game wbich has been stuffed with all these changes. Little interest in it now.
  • Rtac
    5 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Or healers can refill the armour bar as well as health bar. Seriously don't know why they haven't changed it already with so much negative feedback on this last update
  • Zama_Zeckur
    394 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hate when i read a post while its being moved and think im in current discussions.