Arena experience

Prev1
LONEWØLF
13 posts Member
edited January 2016
Newbie here.

Been playing for the past 5 days and already @ lvl 41. I tried arena for the first time yesterday and surprisingly I made top 5 easily in 2 consecutive days.

Now my first thought was no one gives a rats a^^ about arena (p2p players)...or I'm EA only player along with its made up players. Take Eliza Mol for example. I found 3 of the same name so far (probably more) and what really gets me is that I faced a bunch of low lvl players in the top 100 tier. I literally demolished my way through that tier easily. No challenge up until top 5...Now I know the game is new but I'd figure there's quite some hard hitters who are active in arena at least in the top 100 tier. I see players comment their lvl as high as 50+ but never seen or faced past 44. Scam or not It's more fun when there's a real challenge.

If Arena or the game PERIOD is not a bunch of made up players. THEN WHERE R U HARD HITTERS HIDING?! COME OUT AND FACE ME IN ARENA!!! OR I'LL USE FORCE TO DO SO!!!

Keep it 100
Post edited by FashionFett on

Replies

• Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    You're most likely on a new server. As such you're facing weaker opponents than what you'd face on an older server with more established players. You'd get demolished on mine.

Also, Mol Eliza is the system generated name that many people never changed.
  • Options
    Yeah my server has quite a few 60's. You are on one of the newer servers.
  • Options
    I see. How do I get on the old server?
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    You don't. People will catch up in time. Not everyone grinds at the same pace.
  • Options
    I don't think you can transfer servers. They did this intentionally to keep players that started around the same time together for better competition I believe. You really don't want to transfer to the very competitive servers where you would see full 7 star level 60 teams and have virtually no chance of ranking where you are currently. Reap the rewards while you can is all I can say.
  • Options
    Lol @LONEWØLF seriously you don't want to put yourself in the soft launch servers.
    All the spenders with 7* Chromiums.....you should enjoy your weak competition while you can :smiley:
  • Options
    Come.

98da1k.jpg
  • Options
    First off, thanks to all 4 the heads up and I apologize EA for the SCAM thoughts (However, u done a fantastic job persuading consumers to buy your OverPriced cards).

Anyhow, You guys are lucky I'm not in the same server. I may be a small fish but eventually it will grow quickly and bite you all in the a^^ b4 u know it. In the meantime I will enjoy reaping the rewards at these levels and more determined to aim a higher goal now that I know where the hard hitters are at (I'm coming 4 you!).

Beware LONEWØLF Coming near soon ;)

Keep it 100
  • Options
    There's only a handful of players on my server in the top 20-30 that aren't level 60 and they're all 57-58. Enjoy the easy ranking while you can, I had 2 tries at the #1 today and lost both and finished #4.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    @Regeneration idk man it looks like u still need some crafting. If I were to screenshot and post. You'll see all heroes paid in full. You do know you're not the only lvl 60 player around?...

I admire your courage to face a lvl 41 player. We shall meet one day brotha. But not today, just prepare yourself when that day comes cause I will whoop your a^^...patience

Keep it 100
  • Options
    Hey LONEWOLF. I'm on the same server as you. I see you right there at the top. I started playing 5 days ago, same as you, but I'm only at rank 732. I've only played the 5 standard matches a day. I know lame right?
  • Options
    Consider yourself lucky. I spent almost a month to get to 200-ish and can't break it. Use the rewards wisely. It will get harder.
  • Options
    Basically the top 1000 on my server are 60
  • Options
    Top 20 on mine all LVL 60, none in top 100 under lvl 56. Back when I was LVL 40ish I was top 5 with ease also, that was before the servers were "updated" and mine was flooded with the early gamers and I dropped into the 60-80 range and just battled back to top 50 consistently the last few days as I hit 58. I'd love to be on your server it sounds like I'd be #1 with ease.
  • Options
    @LoTEK you're right. Now I think about it. I'd be f $#&d in the ol' server. Probably end my journey after the first battle in Galaxy mode. But in this server I can complete the whole Galaxy one crack with the same heroes (all survive).

Fortunate for an easy and fast upgrade but no competition.
  • Options
    LONEWØLF wrote: »
    @LoTEK you're right. Now I think about it. I'd be f $#&d in the ol' server. Probably end my journey after the first battle in Galaxy mode. But in this server I can complete the whole Galaxy one crack with the same heroes (all survive).

Fortunate for an easy and fast upgrade but no competition.

Hahaha! I beat GW for the first time two days ago. Yesterday I got stomped early. Had to fight tooth and nail for every small victory in this game. I'm still playing. Give it time.
  • Options
    Jason?
  • Enklave
    78 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Enjoy it while you can. I am in top 100 on my server with 18 000 power, lvl 56. I can't make it to the top 50 because there are people with lvl 60 and 19 500 power.

Can't imagine how much power must have guys in TOP 5
  • Options
    LONEWØLF wrote: »
    Newbie here.

Been playing for the past 5 days and already @ lvl 41. I tried arena for the first time yesterday and surprisingly I made top 5 easily in 2 consecutive days.
    Woa.. This prove EA is making a killing. Another new server, fresh blood, upkeep cost will start rolling in.
  • Options
    My server is a bit more forgiving with 15k taking you into the top 50 decently. I'm at 17 and I can squeak into the top 10 and get knocked back to around 20 by rewards time. The top is getting stronger fast though.
  • Options
    When you go lvl 43 I think you will be put on older server which all top 200 are lvl 52 then finally lvl 60 when reach lvl60
  • Options
    If always in new server then you will never have enemy as so many crystal you earn during low lvl
    A totally unfair game then
  • Options
    @ Miss_Doll

You can rank up pretty fast, should be faster than you lose considering you snipe as many spots as possible.
    Always use the right window when selecting target and keep refreshing till you hit someone that is lowest in rank. This way you should be able to eventually make it to top 100.
    I was lucky and started playing on global launch. Last few days I'm in top 5 ranking with 20.4 power. Our nr 1 is 24k power which I beat yesterday. He has Leia, Sid, Tie Pilot, Phasma, Maul and Lumi. Annoying team but I survived 2 rounds in which Leia didn't oneshot my toons xd
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    @Miss_Doll Nope. Still here after lvl 43. I agree it's unfair that I'm able gain a lot very easy and you're stuck being that little fish BUT. Since I've posted this thread arena have been quite active. Even the top 5 have leveled up by 3pts in a day. Therefore it won't be long for new hard hitters to arrive in this server.

My advice, spend tons of $$$$ and EA will take care of you

Keep it 100
  • Options
    You don't want on early servers, I am level 55 with 4 and 5 star team. Most the people in top 1000 have spent money and since I refuse to buy a winning team I am for now struggling to move up.
  • Options
    i wish i can move to new server, start playing in late november, climbing pvp from lowest rank into 1000rank.

bad luck everday.
    the cake is a lie
  • Options
    Yes,you are right. Its a game scam,And let you stay.
  • Options
    Come.

98da1k.jpg

You spent your whole life savings, congrats

• Options
    It's a trap!!!
  • Options
    Maybe EA will set-up a battle(mode) between the "Old vs New" server...