Nice update

Prev1
Onetime7979
1012 posts Member
edited April 2016
I think this Update is not as bad as everyone thinks

#1- I hear people saying Challenges are impossible now?

- Used auto battle and completed them? cant beat that tier? use the lower tier.

#2 - Omg Galactic wars is impossible now.

- Tried Galactic wars was pretty easy...takes a little longer that's all.

3# - Squad arena needs more time (What did you do to dooku now he is useless)

- Tried Arena completed all 5 in Time, if they add time maybe 30 seconds or 1 min max imo. Dooku is not useless his Damage is abit less and Has stun, still gets them 4 counter attacks!

before the update people was Saying Arena is to quick? now your saying the opposite ? how do you win?

Believe me my Squad is far from the best I am F2P, the update has only been around a few hours take your time to adapt try new things wait a few days and then see what you want to be changed!.

What is your opinion?
Post edited by FashionFett on

Replies

• Mp44
    157 posts Member
    Options
    Oh wow, 4 whole gw battles? You are practically an expert.
  • Options
    Oh wow, 4 whole gw battles? You are practically an expert.
    ^

Real Smooth pal,

3 + of them was against 70 + Toons.
  • Mp44
    157 posts Member
    Options
    And I'm not sure if you understand, but the lower tier gear is useless after you have a few thousand.
  • Options
    I agree, I'm loving it so far!
  • Onetime7979
    1012 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    You think they would make something impossible? if people can auto battle I'm sure you can, unless your Toons are not maxed gear / max star to Complete the max Challenge Tier.
  • Merrfc
    29 posts Member
    Options
    Lol, an f2p loves the update. Shocking. This update is an f2p dream, unfortunately f2p doesnt pay the salaries of ea employees.
  • Options
    Mp44 wrote: »
    And I'm not sure if you understand, but the lower tier gear is useless after you have a few thousand.

He himself is rather useless, in case you didn't catch on lol.
  • Options
    This update has more to do with endgame so I'm reserving judgement but overall seems ok.
    | ☮ Scoundrel ☮ | 635-571-985 "Never tell me the odds." BHG Wakanda Forever
  • Options
    +1
  • Merrfc
    29 posts Member
    Options
    You think they would make something impossible? if people can auto battle I'm sure you can, unless your Toons are not maxed gear / max star to Complete the max Challenge Tier.

How about all 7*, level 74 fully geared, rey, lum, sid, resistance pilot and ig86 and still lose 4 out of 5 times.
  • Options
    I understand ill get a lot of hate for posting this, as a lot of people hate this update.

• Options
    Merrfc wrote: »
    Lol, an f2p loves the update. Shocking. This update is an f2p dream, unfortunately f2p doesnt pay the salaries of ea employees.

I'm not ftp and I love the update. Won all my arena battles, completed the challenges and gw.
  • Options
    I think this Update is not as bad as everyone thinks

#1- I hear people saying Challenges are impossible now?

- Used auto battle and completed them? cant beat that tier? use the lower tier.

#2 - Omg Galactic wars is impossible now.

- Tried Galactic wars was pretty easy...takes a little longer that's all.

3# - Squad arena needs more time (What did you do to dooku now he is useless)

- Tried Arena completed all 5 in Time, if they add time maybe 30 seconds or 1 min max imo. Dooku is not useless his Damage is abit less and Has stun, still gets them 4 counter attacks!

before the update people was Saying Arena is to quick? now your saying the opposite ? how do you win?

Believe me my Squad is far from the best I am F2P, the update has only been around a few hours take your time to adapt try new things wait a few days and then see what you want to be changed!.

What is your opinion?

+1
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    TheScribs wrote: »
    This update has more to do with endgame so I'm reserving judgement but overall seems ok.
    true. they are promoting longevity at the level caps. idk about the rest of these folks but I am not f2p and i was getting quite bored at the top of my arena.
  • Options
    @Merrfc

What challenge ? are you speaking about?
  • Merrfc
    29 posts Member
    Options
    Tarkin and veers
  • Options
    i can auto all but the tank one still...what's the big deal? get more 7* characters with max gear, it's not supposed to be easy. we are practically just out of beta mode as far as "life of the game" is concerned.
  • Options
    @goobstoob

Thank you, you understand the only one I struggle with right now is the tank challenge I admit it.
  • Options
    Not a big fan of the update so far, the characters health is reduced and attacks are much weaker yet the challenges remain the same. The update should of done the same for them and reduced their abilities
  • Options
    The update is driven by the desire to force that small percentage of people who will actually spend money on in game purchases. My maxed out characters are totally weak. Darth Sidious has lost half or more of his life and that stupid armor rating bar is a ridiculous attempt to justify one of the needless changes and
  • Options
    @Merrfc

I always find the attack one the Easiest what is your attack line up?
  • Options
    I really like the new update
  • Options
    @Deseki

Have you tried the challenges now? Bounty and heal ? If anything I find them pretty much the same Difficulty
  • Options
    new strategies are definitely needed across the board. i'm so excited it almost feels like a brand new game. i'm in it for the long haul, i for one hope that ea doesn't listen to the naysayers and doesn't revert anything yet.
    gotta let this ride for at least a week and at least attempt to adapt people!
  • Onetime7979
    1012 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    @Jake_8322 Darth sid is still usefull I run him Currently with Phasma Lead
  • Options
    Tired of all the Sith-fits... Adapt.
    I have 99 problems but a Sith ain't one...
  • Options
    I wish people would stop posting that they are auto killing the new Tarkin Veers challenge. Put up a video if you did. When players are claiming they can't beat it with Hitters like Rey, GS and 86 on the same squad then something is broken. It's an easy fix but for the time being your lucky if you can get 1 of 5.
  • Options
    @goobstoob

Exactly !
  • Options
    i will post a vid but have no more for the day, next time if all the whiners haven't gotten it changed by then.
    i run a full droid squad for it hk L, gs, 88, 86, poggle
  • Onetime7979
    1012 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    @Qui_Gon_Bourbon1

I seriously don't understand that I am serious, tell me how to video it on my IPhone I will gladly do it When the attack Challenge is up