Nice update

2Next

Replies

• Options
    @goobstoob

Feel free to post it here, if I don't beat you to it
  • Options
    @Qui_Gon_Bourbon1, the 'absolute' best name I've ever seen on the forums.
  • Options
    The challenge is now bull****, oh well i guess i wont be able to compete in arena now, oh wait also GW, oh wait also LS and DS battles.
    So either i put more money OR play those in 5 months after i get more toons to 7* oh wait another 5 months to gear them
  • Options
    Merrfc wrote: »
    Lol, an f2p loves the update. Shocking. This update is an f2p dream, unfortunately f2p doesnt pay the salaries of ea employees.

This. The brutal truth that no safe zone can hide.
  • Options
    @TopNaomi

You mean The support and bounty Challenge?

May I ask what level are your toons are they max star/Gear? are you using auto battle ?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    I think this Update is not as bad as everyone thinks

#1- I hear people saying Challenges are impossible now?

- Used auto battle and completed them? cant beat that tier? use the lower tier.

#2 - Omg Galactic wars is impossible now.

- Tried Galactic wars was pretty easy...takes a little longer that's all.

3# - Squad arena needs more time (What did you do to dooku now he is useless)

- Tried Arena completed all 5 in Time, if they add time maybe 30 seconds or 1 min max imo. Dooku is not useless his Damage is abit less and Has stun, still gets them 4 counter attacks!

before the update people was Saying Arena is to quick? now your saying the opposite ? how do you win?

Believe me my Squad is far from the best I am F2P, the update has only been around a few hours take your time to adapt try new things wait a few days and then see what you want to be changed!.

What is your opinion?

I actually agree. For the most part, I think this is a very solid update (a little concerned about Yoda - he played very weak in Arena tonight after the update).

I think most people complaining either simply don't understand the update, are just mad that their favorite toon got nerfed (when, for the most part, almost everyone did lol) or it's like 4 people who keep registering new accounts, as most of the complaints are coming from people with 8 posts on the forums.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options

- Tried Arena completed all 5 in Time, if they add time maybe 30 seconds or 1 min max imo. Dooku is not useless his Damage is abit less and Has stun, still gets them 4 counter attacks!

before the update people was Saying Arena is to quick? now your saying the opposite ? how do you win?

Believe me my Squad is far from the best I am F2P, the update has only been around a few hours take your time to adapt try new things wait a few days and then see what you want to be changed!.

What is your opinion?

aren't you special
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

What is your opinion?

I actually agree. For the most part, I think this is a very solid update (a little concerned about Yoda - he played very weak in Arena tonight after the update).

I think most people complaining either simply don't understand the update, are just mad that their favorite toon got nerfed (when, for the most part, almost everyone did lol) or it's like 4 people who keep registering new accounts, as most of the complaints are coming from people with 8 posts on the forums.
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

What is your opinion?

My only challenge is that I have largely ignored farming tanks and focused on damage/speed. It's going to take me months to catch back up, and I'll be less competitive in earning resources. Otherwise, the gameplay is alright.
  • Options
    goobstoob wrote: »
    i will post a vid but have no more for the day, next time if all the whiners haven't gotten it changed by then.
    i run a full droid squad for it hk L, gs, 88, 86, poggle

Eh...poggle and hk are support, you can't bring them in str challenge
  • Options
    new strategies are definitely needed across the board. i'm so excited it almost feels like a brand new game. i'm in it for the long haul, i for one hope that ea doesn't listen to the naysayers and doesn't revert anything yet.
    gotta let this ride for at least a week and at least attempt to adapt people!

Sure spend months getting your team to level 72 and all 6 to 7 stars then applaud EA when they completely destroy your health nerf your attacks but leave the enemy stats the same tell me what's fair about facing an enemy team in cantina battle of level 49 and their health is 5x what mine is at level 72 they had a good thing we don't need you telling us to ADAPT to greedy money grabbing unbalanced garbage like this the community of players will leave and support of future Capital games will suffer as well they will fix and revert SOON if they care anything about their longtime loyal fanbase!
  • Options
    Spartamaj wrote: »
    i will post a vid but have no more for the day, next time if all the whiners haven't gotten it changed by then.

I wonder if he even tried the updated strength challenge or if he is just riding the cheerleading wagon.

• Options

I wonder if he even tried the updated strength challenge or if he is just riding the cheerleading wagon.
    same, it does say support but i assure you, my hk and poggle are in it with me overtime

• Options
    Is Challenges Different for some people?.....This is Really bugging me " The challenge i see right now is Bounty hunter, and AGI ??...
  • numore
    40 posts Member
    Options
    Merrfc wrote: »
    You think they would make something impossible? if people can auto battle I'm sure you can, unless your Toons are not maxed gear / max star to Complete the max Challenge Tier.

How about all 7*, level 74 fully geared, rey, lum, sid, resistance pilot and ig86 and still lose 4 out of 5 times.

How about you suck? I've done it no problem with Sid 88 86 Rey GS lvl 74 only GS and Rey the rest lvl 70. It's doable, stop crying and adapt. You want everything easy, then go play a kids game. Nothing should be as easy as it is now, because everybody will be able to do it only by simming it. Where is the whole point on that then?
  • Options
    IG88 and QGJ (both maxed) are as useful as a wet noodle in arena after the update. I understand incremental changes are needed. This is like yanking out the rug from under your feet and all the time farming for a team is nullified in a fell swoop.
  • Options
    First post. Been playing for a while, don't really remember how long it's been, but anyway.

I agree with the thread poster. I also believe that the Dev's prob worked extremely hard on this update and were prob very excited to bring us new content that a lot of people on this forum were asking for. But now, they are prob felling pretty crappie and a little discouraged that so many of us have turned against them with some pretty rude comments.

It's the beginning of a massive update and of course there are going to be some kinks that need worked out.

I appreciate this update and to me it shows that this SWGoH is about to turn into the game it was ment to be.... Diverse and Strategic.

May the Force be with all.

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    K1LLR0Y77 wrote: »
    First post. Been playing for a while, don't really remember how long it's been, but anyway.

I agree with the thread poster. I also believe that the Dev's prob worked extremely hard on this update and were prob very excited to bring us new content that a lot of people on this forum were asking for. But now, they are prob felling pretty crappie and a little discouraged that so many of us have turned against them with some pretty rude comments.

It's the beginning of a massive update and of course there are going to be some kinks that need worked out.

I appreciate this update and to me it shows that this SWGoH is about to turn into the game it was ment to be.... Diverse and Strategic.

May the Force be with all.

Well put. I agree with the sentiment 200%
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    The best update for arena!
  • Options

same, it does say support but i assure you, my hk and poggle are in it with me overtime

Sorry but it is just impossible.
  • Options
    It looks like abit more people have comes to terms with the update today
  • Options
    Okay guys now its been a few days what you feeling about the update?