[post update] How to beat the Opress/AGI-Challenge....

Prev1
zerizut
425 posts Member
edited April 2016
.... that's what I wanna know. Me thinks, it's not possible as of yet.

EDIT: Thanks for the input everybody. So, stunning heroes like Lady Daka and Pretty Boy Dooku seem to do the trick. Another route, would be turn meter manipulations. Just make sure to have gear level 7 or better throughout for added protection.
Post edited by zerizut on

Replies

• Jooba
    61 posts Member
    Options
    The ridiculous thing is that he removes protection also. There's absolutely no point to having it in this event, and it just makes the challenge unnecessarily hard.

Unless you have all your supports maxed out at 7* and G8, I don't see how you can have enough damage to kill the droids before they kill 2 of your team.
  • Hepps
    26 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Haha it is in fact impossible. Obviously This update was not tested properly before rolling it out
  • Options
    Have you tried using two healers yet? Kill the droids first?
  • Options
    I have managed it consistently with a team of Phasma (L), JC, Talia, Dooku and Ventress. I wreck the drones as usual and beat down on Savage. It helps that Phasma triggers extra attacks to ensure the drones are down, and Dooku and Ventress both have stun capability. I may lose one of them occasionally, but the remaining troops are enough to bring down Savage in the end.

I speculate that Yoda would also do well by triggering foresight before Savage does his massive attack, and spreading it with meditation to everyone else. This way the drones don't get to off someone before you can heal back.

I don't auto this challenge anymore, but it is doable.
  • Hepps
    26 posts Member
    Options

Always do, but it's impossible to kill him due to his protection
  • zerizut
    425 posts Member
    Options
    I don't see how even one droid could be killed before party annihilation.
  • Options
    Auto it after you reach a certain squad power.

I am still able to auto all the challenges except the final encounter of INT challenge. Windu needs serious TM removal there.
  • Options
    I auto killed him like usual
  • zerizut
    425 posts Member
    Options
    Alright, Drew's suggestions seem legit. Any tips for those without Dooku and Ventress? Or are they the new minimum requirements now?
  • Options
    I haven't tried with the update yet but normally with Daka and Asajj stunning and it's no problem.
  • Options
    I use barris lead, qgj, jc, poogle, dooku. All 7* g8.
  • Hepps
    26 posts Member
    Options
    Jep, now it worked after a few tries with a lot of daka stun luck. Definitely more difficult than before
  • Angrybaldman
    369 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I turn off auto to kill the 2 droids then turn auto back on after they go down. Use Dooku(L), QGJ, Poggle, JC, Bariss. Having 2 healers is key. Sometimes I get bad RNG the droids kill both healers but that's rare so no big deal.
    Post edited by Angrybaldman on
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    It is impossible for me now. What good is protection here when he does 1 attack that gets you to 1hp? Also Jedi Consular heal is not enough to not get one shot killed now. Da heck?
  • Options
    I turn off auto to kill the 2 droids then turn auto back on after they go down. Use Dooku(L), QGJ, Poggle, JC, Bariss. Having 2 healers is key. Sometimes I get bad RNG me droids kill both healers but that's rare so no big deal.

This ^ or just make sure to target the droids while on auto.
  • ubn87
    314 posts Member
    Options
    It's totally doable. Just need a lot of debuffs.

Actually cleared it with 61 6* ventress + 58 5* HK instead of yoda and qgj (both 74 7*)

And that was solely bc of the debuffs they provided.
  • zerizut
    425 posts Member
    Options
    Hmmmm! A consensus is forming.... Dooku, the "new" ATMVP (absolutely, totally most valuable player).
  • Options
    Stun lock rules all. I use JC to heal, and Daka, Bane, Ventress & Dooku to stun. I don't kill the droids unless desperate for health. It has gotten ridiculously hard, but not impossible.
  • Options
    I'm doing this on auto, no joke. I run QGJ leader with JC, Dooku, Yoda and Eeth Koth.
  • Options
    Auto-kill, dooku lead, jc, daka, qgj, poggle. Only poggle and dooku are 7*, rest are 5*
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Options
    Use the same team:
    Phasma(l), Daka, Talia, Dooku, Asajj.
    It still wins, but now require team to attack droid first =\ And tooks much longer =(
  • noizer
    86 posts Member
    Options
    Just press auto, same setup as above
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Options

I had three healers... Savage does his huge AOE thingy.. .and unless you can stun or take out both droids you will lose people.. they increased the health on everything such that it's very difficult to take out both droids in time... As best you can remove one...

By the time of savage's second turn he had defeated all three of my healers.. JC. Talia and Daka...
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Anraeth_Erith
    40 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Skye wrote: »
    they increased the health on everything such that it's very difficult to take out both droids in time... As best you can remove one...

Can you gimme the details of your team? (level, stars, gear, and the comp itself :smile: )

• Options
    I auto the challenge with Phasma(L) Dooku Dakka Yoda QGJ don't even focus the droids just focus fire on Savage, usually he doesn't even get out of stun. Might do his AOE once. Best of luck everyone
  • Options
    So I tried two times now and no single stun from my team, neither on savage nor the droids.

I run asajj lead, Daka, dooku, cup, jc. All maxed besides cup.

I was wondering if they made it impossible to land stuns like they did in the boba challenge, but happy to hear I was just unlucky
  • Options
    Phasma (L) Dooku, Poggle, JC, Daka...

JC 6*, Daka 5*, rest 7*...Take the droids down first, or at least stun them...Once the droids are down, its cake.

Save special of Poggle and Phasma to up offense first round of main battle. If having problems stunning Savage, stun the droids. They resist less (or at least it seems that way).

Not saying its easy, as it's much harder than before, but it's still doable.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Problem is some of us were using toons that weren't gear 7 to complete this challenge. And it was working. Now i understand that with Daka, Dooku and whatever it works. It has screwed f2p though.
  • KingPin
    522 posts Member
    Options
    I made Datcha lead
    Had JC
    Ventress
    Talia
    Dooku

Finished no probs
  • Hbk146
    215 posts Member
    Options