Message from the EP

Replies

• Options
    Joe_Cus wrote: »
    I agree. Challenges were crazy hard the first day but that was addressed. GW is about the same, my jedi squad can run it through. Problem I have in arena is that I win my battles but my team gets crushed when I'm not playing.

I have the same problem in Arena, no kidding I just got the award where you beat N teams in Arena (was it 400?), did not lose like the 20 last battles, ok maybe one but not more, but getting smashed at night when I sleep... Should find a way to play while asleep, that'd be a very nice ability LOL

EmpereurDuNord - QC force
  • Options
    Dear Executive Producer,

Since you've taken on the title, you should take on the responsibility for the endless string of mistakes in this game. Please fire yourself.
  • Jdm1a0
    180 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Dear Executive Producer,

Since you've taken on the title, you should take on the responsibility for the endless string of mistakes in this game. Please fire yourself.

2 types of people:
    Ones that care about money, and ones that care aboit people.

Greeds a slippery slope, mid ground is a rare oasis.

Do you understand that the world does not revolve around you and your do whatever it takes, ruin as many people's lives, so long as you can make a name for yourself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied along the way, just so long so you can make a name for yourself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied and dying along the way?

Theres something to that zoolander quote, some stupid way, some stupid how.

Edit- cant use non-curse word (synonymously associated with "silly") starting with stu and ending in pid