The game is now broke, please fix. No more money from me until it is

Prev1
Myk
5 posts Member
When there are things I could do yesterday that I can't today something is really broke. I will not be spending any more money on this game until something is done to fix it. I would highly suggest rolling back the changes and re-tuning them, retesting them, and then trying a new push.

My account is lvl 70. On Sunday I was able to complete all the challenges, now Cad Bane 1 shots my toons.

GW: using a combination of toons I could get through the battles every day. I lost toons every day and had to shuffle them in and out. It was fun. Now I get owned with no chance of completing it.

Credits: I am broke and can't promote because I can't finish the GW or the Bounty Hunter challenges. Hard to progress when you have no cash and I am not spending any real money on a broke game.

Summary
Yesterday: Game was fun
Today: Game is not fun

Replies

• Options
    I don't get it. Your upset because you can't auto attack all content now?

Helekil lvl 75
  • Myk
    5 posts Member
    Options
    You are 100% correct, you do not get it.
  • Options
    Strange, i was able to kill cad and ya he could 1 shot toons but only ones below 15k hp so i put toons with more hp and it was easy. And for gw i needed 2 suicide squads to blow their specials and take most of protection away and still beat it with 4 good squads remaining in my roster. Im just disappointed at i dont yet see dmg increase for my slowest toons as promised only tje decrease and im worried about arena timer now :/
  • Myk
    5 posts Member
    Options
    With a level 70 account it makes it **** near impossible to kill cad.
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Options
    Myk wrote: »
    With a level 70 account it makes it **** near impossible to kill cad.

So level up your guys and stop crying.
  • Jaqen_Hghar
    491 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Myk wrote: »
    When there are things I could do yesterday that I can't today something is really broke. I will not be spending any more money on this game until something is done to fix it. I would highly suggest rolling back the changes and re-tuning them, retesting them, and then trying a new push.

My account is lvl 70. On Sunday I was able to complete all the challenges, now Cad Bane 1 shots my toons.

GW: using a combination of toons I could get through the battles every day. I lost toons every day and had to shuffle them in and out. It was fun. Now I get owned with no chance of completing it.

Credits: I am broke and can't promote because I can't finish the GW or the Bounty Hunter challenges. Hard to progress when you have no cash and I am not spending any real money on a broke game.

Summary
    Yesterday: Game was fun
    Today: Game is not fun

You obv haven't been spending enough money, so your threats are worthless.
  • Wololo
    28 posts Member
    Options
    Yes. I spend $300 to make team and now is useless in GW and challengers.

Only old players can complete.
  • Options
    Bought a car a few months ago. Dealership showed up and took the tires off so everyone could catch up. After complaints the dealership gave me my tires back but smaller. Is the price of the car the same?
    Players that have been riding the bus need not reply.
  • Jdm1a0
    180 posts Member
    Options
    The dealership never guarenteed anything but shards though?
  • Options
    I just got lvl 71 today and other than difficult challenges I am doing most everything just fine. I beat cad bane with lvl 70 toons no problem.
  • Options
    The savage challenge though...I had to go down a tier lol
  • Options
    Game sucks now, I barely get half way through Galactic war. I even played early levels and I barely was able to win
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options
    Nol_el_en wrote: »
    Bought a car a few months ago. Dealership showed up and took the tires off so everyone could catch up. After complaints the dealership gave me my tires back but smaller. Is the price of the car the same?

Sounds like you should have read the contract
  • Alugard
    108 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    So the game sucks because something is harder now? Hmm...ok. my gw was just fine. It just took longer and I got to have fun with different characters.

Spelling.
  • Options
    Snake2 wrote: »

Sounds like you should have read the contract

Sounds like you didn't read the last sentence.
  • Options
    The whales can play with themselves while the game dies out now.
  • Options
    There are lower tiers of the challenge that still give credits.

Credits are awarded every node you complete in GW, they don't all come at the end.

Were these things not true, I would see your point.
  • Options
    Alugard wrote: »

@Alugard :neutral: have you had trouble with any of the other challenges? I haven't done the AGI one yet but can still auto the others.
  • Gankak
    226 posts Member
    Options
    So the game sucks because something is harder now? Hmm...ok. my gw was just fine. It just took longer and I got to have fun with different characters.

Spelling.

Hey look everyone this guys GW was fine....whew thought the game might have been broken. But as usual since yours was OK the game is fine.

Not everyone has the same experience but it seems to me that about 75% of people hate this update.
  • Jaqen_Hghar
    491 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Gankak wrote: »

Spelling.

Hey look everyone this guys GW was fine....whew thought the game might have been broken. But as usual since yours was OK the game is fine.

Not everyone has the same experience but it seems to me that about 75% of people hate this update.

A lot of people are afraid of change. I don't blame them when it comes to this patch and this games reputation so far. However, I am easing into the update and am seeing a similar trend with some of the other original players/forum posters. It has only been 24 hours. For those who don't know, 24 hours is 1 day. I say we give it a few more days instead of letting the fear of change get the better of us.
  • Alugard
    108 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

@Alugard :neutral: have you had trouble with any of the other challenges? I haven't done the AGI one yet but can still auto the others.

No I don't auto. No fun in that. Haven't done the veers and tarkin one yet. Heard it was hard.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Options
    For one, they definitely made some of the challenges harder... for everyone.

Also, they changed some things in the gameplay, which is going to make SOME toons/teams weaker than before.

Does anyone remember early on in the game, having their **** handed to them by challenges due to not having the right toons? I do. Time will tell if they overdid it, but I suspect it's a matter of having the right toons with the right abilities. Does this lengthen the grind to get your 7 star yoda and/or your level 8 gear and abilities? YES!

But what would be the goal once you have all this stuff? You will just hoard crystals and shards and cantina tokens with nothing to spend them on, waiting for the next patch. I dunno. Either way, you are doing the same thing. Wasting time on a stupid app.

The only thing that definitively sucks right now is the new health bar.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Options
    BTW, with the new gamplay changes, perhaps some of the toons that will help in the "impossible" challenges will turn out to be good toons for other parts of the game, too.
  • Options

Your analogy was all over the place on that one.

• Options
    Gankak wrote: »

Spelling.

Yep game is fine. Most people complaining are just complaining about things being harder cause they want to keep using there same characters as before to just blast through everything without having to think. I enjoy strategy games. This game now needs more strategy than before and it's great. At least now I can use other characters and stay competitive. After a while, hopefully soon, they will fix the things that need to be fixed such as some ai damage and health in missions maybe and add more things to do and this game will be even better. Though funny how people are now complaining about everything taking too long but they want new content, which means taking longer to complete new content.
  • Options
    Tedious....
    Time consuming....
    They destroyed my characters
  • m0rality
    167 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    What was the point of the challenges if you could win every time on auto without losing a toon. When you level up, you will be able to win again....

1. Mace - You need high level tanks. PERIOD. Otherwise you lose.
    2. Cad Bane - Bring high health toon that can also stun or slow.
    3. Savage - Geesh...It takes better toons to finish now. Rex is great because his special is a beast. Daka continually stuns...and Ventures can hit multiple targets with her special...JC heals often. Those tools will help.
  • Options
    If you are weak, play the easier or lower tiers of challenges
    Is this hard to understand?
  • Options
    I'm level 72. And have a lot of characters highly leveled. I can still beat challenges (except for the generals, duh) but what this update has done is make the game almost completely unenjoyable. I'd delete it if it wasn't for the time and money I've put into it.
  • Options
    Goodbye and good luck simauto player. Maybe your next game will be full of the instant gratification nonthink action you crave.
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."