The game is now broke, please fix. No more money from me until it is

2Next

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    HokieFiend wrote: »
    The whales can play with themselves while the game dies out now.

I'm a guppy (spent $15 in January - that's it) - and I like the update. Is it perfect? Nope. Is it better than coin flip insta-kills and hitting sim and auto? Oh hell yes.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Smite
    259 posts Member
    Options
    Myk wrote: »
    ...I would highly suggest rolling back the changes and re-tuning them, retesting them, and then trying a new push...

Great idea! When the game pleases you, it's my turn.
  • Lambi
    473 posts Member
    Options
    Can clear all challenges and gw, FTP full on. For Cad you need high dmg, Rey GS qgj phasma lead and fotp or another high output cannon. For savage you need stun stun stun
  • Options
    I have no more gold too.

HaHaHa~
    Korean Man~ Ally Code : 633-813-947
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Djdalane wrote: »
    Then just spend spend spend

Do you mean "spam spam spam"? Like you have been? :p
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Djdalane wrote: »
    No, that will not make money. Only laughs

The funny thing is, most players don't have to spend right now. With the arena meta so wide open and protection making even mediocre toons viable in GW, us guppies and f2p are in decent shape. :)

• Kronen
    306 posts Member
    Options
    Strange, i was able to kill cad and ya he could 1 shot toons but only ones below 15k hp so i put toons with more hp and it was easy. And for gw i needed 2 suicide squads to blow their specials and take most of protection away and still beat it with 4 good squads remaining in my roster. Im just disappointed at i dont yet see dmg increase for my slowest toons as promised only tje decrease and im worried about arena timer now :/

Unless you play constantly and put a good chunk of money in every payday most players don't have 6 squads to use in gw.I have been playing for 4 months and still only have 2 decent squads. I would use my first order squad to loosen up the first couple of fights and then Finnish with my jedis. Now all I can get is 2/3 through using all my toons. And that's with 4 7*s and 5 6*s. Unless they are going to make it possible to farm more toons (currently only a half dozen can be decently farmed) this new build is going to loose them a lot of players. A game should not require the money and time of a part time job to be able to compete.
  • Options
    Alugard wrote: »
    The savage challenge though...I had to go down a tier lol

The Savage challenge is the only one I can complete now...
  • Options
    Str33tcar wrote: »
    I'm level 72. And have a lot of characters highly leveled. I can still beat challenges (except for the generals, duh) but what this update has done is make the game almost completely unenjoyable. I'd delete it if it wasn't for the time and money I've put into it.

I completely agree. I'm giving it a few days but if they don't fix it I'm done
  • Options
    Helekil wrote: »
    I don't get it. Your upset because you can't auto attack all content now?

Helekil lvl 75

If your the 2% of **** rètard that likes the update shut the fùck up! You're a **** rètard that sucks at the game and doesn't know how it has changed for the worse cuz you suck so bad
  • Options
    JinSaotome wrote: »
    Goodbye and good luck simauto player. Maybe your next game will be full of the instant gratification nonthink action you crave.

You're so sophisticated, man