Game fatigue

Ive been playing since december and I do really like this game. I am also all for the rebalance changes buuuuttt!

Everything seems to be taking alot longer to finish now. Challenges are more grindy than ever, the trash needs to be hit 3-4 times each before they go down instead of 1-2 times.

Galatic war also takes way longer with everyone having more health.

I dont want everything to be easy mode but the time sink this game takes is getting worse and worse..

I really do want to keep playing but if it costs me anymore time everyday i may just have to cut myself off completley. If you want to compete with the pack you have to do everything every day or its just not worth playing.

I beg the devs to reconsider how long each battle currently takes as if it doesnt become a bit quicker as i approach 80 i will have to spend my free time somewhere more.... effecient.

Once guild and chat comes in with raids the time sink will be even worse im sure

Replies

• Options
    This
  • Options
    Fun quick battles is what we want not grindy smacking away at trash for 5 mins
  • Options
    I agree, this is my main problem with this game, the time that it takes to complete all daylies, GW, Arena, Challenges, Events, Cantina, LS/DS battles, farming....

Now with the update it takes much more time to complete all this tasks... i like the concept of Protection and i think the game needs something like this, the previous Speed Meta was horrible and boring... but my point is it takes soooo much time to play the game and complete all daylies that i cant be playing this game all day and spend hours everyday playing it. And when Raids will be available, it will be worse, im sure.

I dont have the time to play the game and i prefer to quit now and play something else.

• benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    Mattercito wrote: »
    I agree, this is my main problem with this game, the time that it takes to complete all daylies, GW, Arena, Challenges, Events, Cantina, LS/DS battles, farming....

Now with the update it takes much more time to complete all this tasks... i like the concept of Protection and i think the game needs something like this, the previous Speed Meta was horrible and boring... but my point is it takes soooo much time to play the game and complete all daylies that i cant be playing this game all day and spend hours everyday playing it. And when Raids will be available, it will be worse, im sure.

I dont have the time to play the game and i prefer to quit now and play something else.

+1 the sad truth
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    Double +1.
  • KAULI
    517 posts Member
    Options
    +10
  • Options
    If only there was a way to male them see threads like this
  • Options
    Mattercito wrote: »

Yep +1
  • Options
    yes +1. i don't want to fight a team with rg, lumi, baris or daka with this format
    TNR Rey of Hope, Heroic Raid 36/50