So this is my Rank 1-5 meta. What's yours?

InternetSwag
2658 posts Member
edited April 2016
Untitled.png
L9jpESm.jpg

@Nonemo This team destroyed me btw.
I tried to take rank 1 and could only kill Han.
| John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
Post edited by InternetSwag on

Replies

• Options
    I'm using sid lead w vader savage kylo and phasma
  • MikeF
    23 posts Member
    Options
    I can't get the picture. What's the team comp?
  • Options
    I can't see the picture
  • SlyGambit
    1246 posts Member
    Options
    Can't see pic but I assume dooku leads across the board. They likely all have RG and most have Daka. Plus Rey and GS or Poggle or QGJ or IG86.

There might be a Han mixed in there somewhere.

Really lets us stretch out our characters. Lol.
  • Options
    BTW this mine
    imgur.com/WGzmdh0
  • Options
    Strange, how about this one?
    L9jpESm.jpg
  • Options
    I've now uploaded the image twice, once via Imgur and once via Postimg
    I can see it on my phone and my PC, what's up ya'll?
  • Toonny
    109 posts Member
    Options
    They both work now.
  • SlyGambit
    1246 posts Member
    Options
    See it fine now. Take position 3. You can bring 6 star dooku/RG/Daka to that party and win.
  • Options
    That's one large whale in number 1. Moby friggen **** lol. The max Rex is crazy but not as nearly crazy as the maxed Plo. Who farms Plo??? Only the most resource excess laden person would even think of it lol
  • Options
    @InternetSwag That must be nice, seeing different teams. My top 50 is still Dooku and QGJ teams, no changes. I'm the only one with an Ima Gun lead Jedi squad (still, and always). May take some time, but so far, no one on my shard (Dec 1st) has changed at all.

Would love to have a new meta to go for, or adapt my team to, but it's just not there yet for my shard. Oh well I guess. Any thoughts on team comps to change things up?
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    Mine has changed a little but people are sticking with QGJ/dooku leads for now. The kraken on my shard tried grievous yesterday but went back to dooku. I am running QGJ, Yoda, GS, RG, and Ashoka with good success. I slipped to 11th from 1st after payout yesterday. I fought two battles this morning and am still in 4th.
    0A4F5BFA-BF2D-4A42-BA50-8241F734E250_zps5db1vy2u.png
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    That clone team is mighty impressive. All those chars **** before the patch now look at em! I mean plo koon lol really? 5s? Rex? Clone Sargeant? Put em together in this post patch reality...scarey.
  • Options
    That clone team is mighty impressive. All those chars **** before the patch now look at em! I mean plo koon lol really? 5s? Rex? Clone Sargeant? Put em together in this post patch reality...scarey.

Why so scary the clone team? :#
  • Options
    That's one large whale in number 1. Moby friggen **** lol. The max Rex is crazy but not as nearly crazy as the maxed Plo. Who farms Plo??? Only the most resource excess laden person would even think of it lol

I thought I would win easily. I didn't.
    Rex is pretty tough to take out now before he moves and then Han had his 2 turn taunt and QGJ was dead. I basically was screwed then.
  • Options
    M9silent wrote: »
    @InternetSwag That must be nice, seeing different teams. My top 50 is still Dooku and QGJ teams, no changes. I'm the only one with an Ima Gun lead Jedi squad (still, and always). May take some time, but so far, no one on my shard (Dec 1st) has changed at all.

Would love to have a new meta to go for, or adapt my team to, but it's just not there yet for my shard. Oh well I guess. Any thoughts on team comps to change things up?

I think everyone is still scurrying about to find a good combination. The meta is still very raw atm :)
  • Options
    I also tried a few but have incomplete synergy atm and dookus are still everywhere, liked my g9 jkg im arena also but what impressed me was that she was only1 who could put debuffs on light side 8 hard, not poe,lumi or any1 else jkg are u kidding me? I also have plo at5* g8 so i dont find it odd to some1 have him at 7. Like the guy but he previously was so bad that i gave up on him.
  • Options
    I also tried a few but have incomplete synergy atm and dookus are still everywhere, liked my g9 jkg im arena also but what impressed me was that she was only1 who could put debuffs on light side 8 hard, not poe,lumi or any1 else jkg are u kidding me? I also have plo at5* g8 so i dont find it odd to some1 have him at 7. Like the guy but he previously was so bad that i gave up on him.

The point about Plo isn't that he's hard to farm. He isn't. The point is why anyone would lol

• morcsea
    164 posts Member
    Options
    That's impressive. I never imagined seeing Plo in rank 1. Nice clone squad! I do have mine all at 7* but still working on their gears. I don't have Han but maybe RG instead?
  • morcsea
    164 posts Member
    Options

I thought I would win easily. I didn't.
    Rex is pretty tough to take out now before he moves and then Han had his 2 turn taunt and QGJ was dead. I basically was screwed then.

Did Plo really contribute to the battle or he was just cheering his buds? :D
  • Options
    I run nearly the same clone team. The only variation is replacing Plo with Phasma. The synergy and TM manipulation is insane. Very fun to use
  • Options
    that Rex makes me want to...my Rex is only 4...

Forgive me...I feel it again. The pull to whale.