Omega material challenge timing.. does anyone understand it?

Qeltar
4326 posts Member
The timers are super confusing. After I did the first one it said 8 hours. Did it a second time, it was 17 hours? Now the event "ends" in 2 hours, at which point I assume it restarts, but I think this is a different time than it started yesterday.
Are we supposed to be able to do this 2x a day, or 3x (assuming no crystal use) or what? Anyone figured it out? Thanks.
Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.

Replies

• Options
    Pretty sure it's you're normal reset timer. Mines 1 am eat.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    the timer corresponds to the '3 required' heroes that changes periodically
    mighty chlorians
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    I know about the characters, I don't get the reset timing, it is strange.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    Would have to agree. Anyone know if the crystal cost goes up if you purchase a refresh
  • Options
    darkensoul wrote: »
    Would have to agree. Anyone know if the crystal cost goes up if you purchase a refresh

200 them 400. I've read 400 is the last refresh. I'm doing the one refresh at 200.
  • Hendiju
    370 posts Member
    Options
    darkensoul wrote: »
    Yes it doubles each time. Only 2 refreshes allowed each.
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Duckoo
    279 posts Member
    Options
    I was able to use the same characters from yesterday today. Which means if you have three characters that work there's a chance you can use them for two sets of refreshes.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    I know about the characters, I don't get the reset timing, it is strange.

the reset timing is for character changes. the crystal timer is the once per reset run.
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    Yep, got to play it twice today so far... Different characters each time... Not bad...
  • Solidg2000
    72 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    From what I experienced You Get to use your characters twice (without refreshers). Then a new "event" starts.
    For me it was 1pm pt then restarts with same characters at 1 am pt. Then the new "event" started again at 1pm pt with a new set of characters.
  • Options
    yeah I got to beat it twice with the characters including RG, then once today so far with the new characters, so I got 3 omega mats now

I was wondering this as well about the timer, its definitely more than once per day with the same characters
  • Options
    It seems to me that each day is a separate event that rests at (for me) 1am. Then it expires around midday(to lazy to check exactly when) and is replaced with a new event. So it technically resets twice a day.
  • Options
    Not sure, it started at 12 hrs every refresh of event (24 hrs the characters change but you can complete it every 12 hrs) and now it has gone to 24 hr reset! I wonder if it starts at 12 hrs for the first few and then changes to 24 hrs so you can get a total of 15 without crystal refreshes as they said you could max a characters abilities (15 omega mats).