If you thought the healer challenge was bad post update! wait til you do the tank challenge!

2Next

Replies

• Skye
    795 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    It will go faster with a better squad. I'm autoing it with Finn, Poe, IG100, RG and Fives. 5-7* and gear 8. Beat it with a 4* Boba as lead as well. Keep farming and upgrading your tanks.

I think Boba is going to be key here as he's the only leader that really increases your damage output. My boba has been sat at lvl 30 forever

I don't want to rely on a specific character if I can avoid it... but I suppose Boba is the only real tank that is going to increase your damage output overall through his leadership increasing crit damage

Anyway it's not the beating it that bothers me.. it's the sheer amount of time it needs.. as I detailed before it's literally taking me five times as long as before. Something that's gone from taking 2 minutes to complete to in excess of ten minutes!
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Options
    I did the healer/support challenge today with no problem. I can't auto it, but I can play it out without any problem. I used Barriss as leader to get more health, and I also included JC, Daka, Eeth Koth, and Phasma. That gave me three healers, two stunners, and Phasma's boosts and AOE. I had to target each character, which the AI does terribly at if you auto it. When it came to the final stage, I went after Savage until I stunned him, and then I used every attack to target a droid until the stun wore off, and then I went back after Savage until he was stunned again. Once both droids were gone, I just attacked Savage. I waited a character was more than halfway drained of health before I healed, and I tried not to use more than two healers at a time, even when he drained everyone's health at once, because then I still had someone left to heal once he did regular attacks on the not-fully-healed characters before the other healers were cooled down. I did it in one try but haven't gotten back to it to try again.
  • ABNRAS
    564 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info. Not looking forward to this one.
  • Options
    F2P team
    VbUhnYO.jpg
    All healers, not so good on auto
    uF3vfZG.jpg
    Lost Teebo in the final
    vYYylaN.jpg
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Options
    F2P team
    VbUhnYO.jpg
    uF3vfZG.jpg
    Lost Teebo in the final
    vYYylaN.jpg

Again not so much the completing it that is the issue but how long did it take you?

The silly thing is my roster is actually better geared, levelled and starred than the ones in your screenshots dunno about abilities though as that is hard to tell. Aside Fives though as I don't have him above level 40

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Azraelrulez
    1908 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Skye wrote: »
    F2P team
    VbUhnYO.jpg
    uF3vfZG.jpg
    Lost Teebo in the final
    vYYylaN.jpg

Again not so much the completing it that is the issue but how long did it take you?

The silly thing is my roster is actually better geared, levelled and starred than the ones in your screenshots dunno about abilities though as that is hard to tell. Aside Fives though as I don't have him above level 40

It was auto, what do I care how much time it takes? If I didn't have to take screenshots, I'd just put it on auto and keep the phone aside and do whatever else I was doing.

I have enough shards to 7 star Teebo and haven't levelled or geared up most of them because I usually level/ upgrade as needed.

Edit: Just throwing it out there that it's not game breaking if you spread your resources around. The guys having no problems with the credit crunch earlier because they concentrated on just 5-10 toons might have problems but us folks who diversified a bit and felt the credit crunch, we're mostly good. Me and my wife specifically farmed Teebo for the tank challenge and threw only as much resources as required, the bare minimum possible.

ALCY12n.jpg
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I tried auto it using a similar setup to yours... I think the speed down from fives is the kicker in your setup as I don't have him and I can not auto it successfully tried four times. the counter attack on Fives and the FO stormtrooper is what might be helping you over me having Finn and Old Ben as replacements for those two..

What I did find working a huge amount was actually using Finn as a leader over Poe... the offense up helps tonnes... Still not a fast fight...took me ten minutes roughly... I can't auto it but Finn unlike Poe.. his offense applies to everyone just non-resistence people get half bonus... but it's significant enough...

It's just way too time consuming :(

• Options
    @Skye , Teebo and his turn reduction on his basic is what get's me through. That and RG's stuns. Mace hardly ever gets a turn. How's your Teebo/ RG?
  • Options
    I can't even make it past the first round now. Those jedi guardians hit harder than my 5* gear 8 level 64 mace on a crit. Took me 6 mins to kill one before I lost hahaha not even bothering with Sunday