Yoda, please do read

Did someone who actually played him post patch commented how Yoda got nerf bat?

Yoda, my friends is alive and kicking in Arena. Now you can see his full potential since battle last longer. You need TM down from start on one toon you want to focus. Yeah lets do it.
You need Tenacity right from the start. Sure.
You need to copy opponent abilities and still do dmg. Sure.
You want foresight for all your toons. Yep you got it.

Please do not post how his dmg on AoE got nerfed by zillion percent, because its not truth. It was his lvl8 skill which noone has it yet. I can assure you that Yoda is great toon for any Arena team. That one turn Foresight all can win you unwinnable games. He is one of the best utility guys in the game and still can dish out dmg.

Yes there are million other problems with this patch. GW is one for sure. But it aint Yoda.
Cheers

Replies

• Options
    Now I'm torn between leveling 5's for my Arena team, or keep pounding Ahsoka and QGJ to get him at 7*
  • Options
    Eh I'll work on 5's. Ahsoka and QGJ are both 5*, it would take months through the Cantina to get them to 7. Back burner
  • VVS
    52 posts Member
    Options
    masterring wrote: »

Yoda, my friends is alive and kicking in Arena. Now you can see his full potential since battle last longer. You need TM down from start on one toon you want to focus. Yeah lets do it.

Please do not post how his dmg on AoE got nerfed by zillion percent, because its not truth. It was his lvl8 skill which noone has it yet. I can assure you that Yoda is great toon for any Arena team. That one turn Foresight all can win you unwinnable games. He is one of the best utility guys in the game and still can dish out dmg.

Yes there are million other problems with this patch. GW is one for sure. But it aint Yoda.
    Cheers

Exactly. Don't get why every1 whining. He is currently in top3 characters imo. Extra good with offence up.
  • Options

Cheers

Um, from the way you are talking it seems to me that you don't have Yoda.... I do. A max Yoda. And they said there will be no more 1 shot kills. That is as much **** as I've heard in ages. Any time I go against Ray or GS, my Yoda is gone in 1 shot. Protection and everything. And yes his AOE WAS/IS a HUGE deal. Yoda isn't some character that everyone has or can even easily obtain. It took months of tedious work to obtain Yoda. It took tens of millions to get a squad of 5 7* Jedi all to max gear and max level, not to mention the purple upgrade mats. Then that is also not taking into account the $ and mats required to max Yoda. It was hard work. I was content with my 5* Yoda, but everyone suggested going all in because once you got him to 7* his AOE was what made him worth it. It certainly isn't his health. Yet, GS, the most over powered piece of garbage in the game goes untouched. They casturate one of the most difficult players to max, but leave the 2 most overpowered toons be. It makes perfect sense.

I'm going to give them until the major update at the end of the month to get this fixed, or I will be calling Google, and get refunded the over $200 I've spent on this game. I put all of that into Yoda. They have destroyed my entire roster. If they don't fix it, I'll be getting a refund.
  • Options
    I have Yoda. Arena team. Rank top 5. Cheers
  • VVS
    52 posts Member
    Options
    I have Yoda. Arena team. Rank top 5. Cheers

Gj! #1 here and FTP:) Yoda is my fav character.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Yoda got nerfed on his basic and 3rd ability, not only on aoe. And he got nerfed 5x more than Rey! Now explain this to me!
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Options
    Alexone wrote: »
    Yoda got nerfed on his basic and 3rd ability, not only on aoe. And he got nerfed 5x more than Rey! Now explain this to me!
    He got a damage reduction but it's not really a nerf when you look at the whole meta change. His utility is 5x what it used to be because of longer battles. I'm honestly having more fun playing with yoda now than ever before
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    DV_27 wrote: »
    He got a damage reduction but it's not really a nerf when you look at the whole meta change. His utility is 5x what it used to be because of longer battles. I'm honestly having more fun playing with yoda now than ever before

I understand, but like i said in a previous post, i love Yoda and i am going to complain everyday about what they did to him. lol Problem is Rey one-shots him easily. And i don't see why i'll ever start with an auto when playing Yoda, especially against Dooku teams. Worst part is, i am just now finishing his gear, (he is still at 6*) and i didn't even get a chance to play him before. :disappointed:
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Options

I understand, but like i said in a previous post, i love Yoda and i am going to complain everyday about what they did to him. lol Problem is Rey one-shots him easily. And i don't see why i'll ever start with an auto when playing Yoda, especially against Dooku teams. Worst part is, i am just now finishing his gear, (he is still at 6*) and i didn't even get a chance to play him before. :disappointed:

Well that's the problem isn't it, you don't have him maxed yet. Rey won't one shot a maxed yoda with protection. And he's almost always got foresight on anyway. Yoda had the craziest skill set available. If it's not working then use it differently. He's still quicker than Rey so there's ways to counter it if your yoda always gets target gets first
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

Well that's the problem isn't it, you don't have him maxed yet. Rey won't one shot a maxed yoda with protection. And he's almost always got foresight on anyway. Yoda had the craziest skill set available. If it's not working then use it differently. He's still quicker than Rey so there's ways to counter it if your yoda always gets target gets first

I haven't used him yet in Arena. I heard from others that Rey one shots 7* Yoda through fortitude. Which sounds decent, because last night in GW a 5* rey with Offense up one shotted my 4* RG who had 75% fortitude left.
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

I haven't used him yet in Arena. I heard from others that Rey one shots 7* Yoda through fortitude. Which sounds decent, because last night in GW a 5* rey with Offense up one shotted my 4* RG who had 75% fortitude left.

Rey can't do 20k in one hit unless furry blows hits 4 times And every one of them crits. Basically when she has advantage or offense up but that never happened before her first turn. She should be dead long before you allow her to get advantage of offense up and attack again. Without that she can never do 20k in one hit
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Well i didn't attack her first i was trying to be smart. Meanwhile i missed Poggle giving her offense up. Also i thought 'fortitude you can't one-shot me now'. Wait two weeks you will see people with her at 164 speed. With new gear she will rip through those 7* RG's before the think about getting taunt up.
  • Options
    Just took our RP and put in Yoda. My power level is now over 9000
  • Options
    Well i didn't attack her first i was trying to be smart. Meanwhile i missed Poggle giving her offense up. Also i thought 'fortitude you can't one-shot me now'. Wait two weeks you will see people with her at 164 speed. With new gear she will rip through those 7* RG's before the think about getting taunt up.

Even the much complained about GS can't hold a candle to Rey when it comes to 1 shotting. The best part is that she needs no assistance from anyone else to pull it off and she out speeds GS.

If Rey is allowed to remain unbalanced, she will soon be tearing us all some new ones.
  • Options
    I say buff yoda back a little and leave ray. She is hard enough ti get that i dont mind scrambling to kill her asap
    "May the Schwartz be with you", Yogurt

Guild: -FTB- Reign Of Fate