Dooku

Prev1
After i reach lvl 56 im thinking to start a new game. But i started 4 times and not get dooku from ds pack. Is he out?? If someone know please tell me to stop restart game every time. Thx.

Replies

• Options
    I have my main account on android S6 edge and Dooku was offered to me on Nov 29th when I started

I started 2 more testing accounts on iOS (iPad and iPhone) and didn't get the offer

Perhaps it's a matter or platform?
    Since some of the hero bundles seems to be offered and not offered based on countries/platforms
  • Options
    Its not offered anymore. They changed it to Deebo...ya i know its not fair for everyone else
  • Options
    On my first 2 account i get it. I get it on 2nd account but after.....in the 3th i cant get it anymore. Im using a s5 neo.
  • Options
    If u really want Dooku, better start farming then...

Towards end game, majority of players don't use Dooku tbh.. Hope this can make you feel better
  • Options
    My guess is they switched it for future people starting on servers so they wouldn't keep getting all the "Dooku is OP" crying on the forums for eternity as new players sign up on other servers.
  • Options
    Now i only get 2 stars greedo...
  • Options
    Who shot first?
  • Options
    4 times in a row only get 2 star greedo. Think i stop new games. Chromatic packs worth?? Or what team should i farm? Thx in advanse.
  • Options
    Filip wrote: »
    4 times in a row only get 2 star greedo. Think i stop new games. Chromatic packs worth?? Or what team should i farm? Thx in advanse.

Chromium packs worth? Well it depends of your budget tbh.. At first it's fun, but can become addictive and expensive.. But could give you more options down the road

What kind of style of play u like?
    Counter?
    Tank and spank?
    Aoe?
    Speedy?
    Multi attack?

Pm me.. Just so we don't derail this thread

• Options
    Greedo is better than Dooku!
  • Options
    I wouldn't say that, but I love his jacket
  • Heronmar
    433 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options

Towards end game, majority of players don't use Dooku tbh.. Hope this can make you feel better

Well I'd use him if I was not running a droid team (and may still do if I can get him to 5*). He is the fastest character, AoE deterrent works exceptionally well with Phasma squads and has a very nice stun and basic attack.

He is a control character and a very good one at that. If he was remotely farmable (cantina shipments) everyone would be using him, people put too much value on star levels to be quite honest. 4 to 5 stars is the biggest jump, 6 stars is also quite decent but I wouldn't spend 100 tokens (10 days for most) to get minimal power for a toon. That could be used to get another to 5 or 6*.

And lastly, 2 out 5 (4 if I exclude myself) use Dooku in top 5 at least in my server albeit he is likely 5*.
  • Options
    Heronmar wrote: »

Well I'd use him if I was not running a droid team (and may still do if I can get him to 5*). He is the fastest character, AoE deterrent works exceptionally well with Phasma squads and has a very nice stun and basic attack.

He is a control character and a very good one at that. If he was remotely farmable (cantina shipments) everyone would be using him, people put too much value on star levels to be quite honest. 4 to 5 stars is the biggest jump, 6 stars is also quite decent but I wouldn't spend 100 tokens (10 days for most) to get minimal power for a toon. That could be used to get another to 5 or 6*.

And lastly, 2 out 5 (4 if I exclude myself) use Dooku in top 5 at least in my server albeit he is likely 5*.

Not sure how long your are in the game - my server is from day 1 hard launch (so week of US Thanksgiving Holiday) and hardly anyone in the top 20 even uses Dooku at all. I haven't seen him in PVP for weeks. It's not that he's bad, but there's better options and as the meta shifts away from full Jedi teams (still see Jedi in teams though) he becomes less potent. He's also (and this may be the bigger issue) not well used by the AI. Dooku is key for early focus fire and stunning or ability blocks a key Jedi. The AI doesn't know how to really do that level of analysis on how / when to use Dooku. So he's a huge liability in the defense slot since he's not very tanky at all and his raw damage output is average at best.
  • Options
    Let me put it this way my Greedo and one other toon usually JC kills Dooku first round. Once your guys are in purple gear his debuffs bounce off. He may attack often but they are weak. Honestly I love finding myself fighting a group with him in it.
  • Options
    I also have a 6 stars greedo on my lvl 56 account. His basic atack is great but his special attack sux hard. Thia is why i like dooku more then greedo. Expecialy in a phasma leader team.
  • Options
    Greedo even better under Phasma leader. Also Greedo's special doesn't set off Dooku's counter. I'm only trying to be helpful here because I do really like facing squads with Dooku in them. Dooku only looks good cause Sid props him up.
  • Options
    So no hope for 5$ dooku...:) i should think now if i continue my 56lvl account or start new one...
    This is my current team. Not farmed sidius and luminara....
  • Options
    Why would you want to restart that seems like a complete waste of time.
  • Options
    For a better start...and buy some chromatic packs froms de begining. Dunno...but i think my team is bad. Pharma leader, greedo, dooku, jc and fives.
  • Options
    Dooku is weak cause he is 3-4 star in most teams. A 6-7 star one might be a totally different opponent.
  • Options
    with a new start i can get sidius and luminara from farming....
  • Options
    You can just start farming them now? Then you will have even more options especially if they nerf them later on.
  • Options
    I mean what exactly are you planning on doing when you hit 60? Farming is all there is...
  • Options
    maybe you are right...
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    Filip wrote: »
    maybe you are right...

lol are you really lv56? Just forget Dooku and focus on Sid/Lum to 7Stars and farm Old daka, boba, etc.

Im lv57 and i brought the Dooku Pack when they offer around Dec 7 - 12. You probably missed it lol
  • Options
    I always have to chuckle when I see people act like Dooku isn't good.

Yesterday I did an Arena match and it came down to me having two characters, my tanks Chewie and Fives. Now Fives was in bad shape but Chewie was just barely above yellow. Dooku took care of Fives on his counter and then I got a shot in with Chewie and Dooku then did a double counter and his regular hit (got to love the 3 straight hits) for about 3.5k-3.7k damage and killed me. The team I faced was a max level of I think 53 or 54. I gather the Dooku I faced was max level, at least 4 stars and was maybe an elite. My guys had 9k and 8200 health and were both level 50 with 6 and 5 gear levels.

Yep, he's junk and has no power!

It's like at times I think I am playing a different game than so many here based on comments I see in various threads. I see people talk about certain characters and their abilities, I then get them, level them and try them out and see NOTHING like the comments say.

I am wondering if I need to pay and the game they are playing gets unlocked for me. :)
  • Options
    shimmy wrote: »

Yesterday I did an Arena match and it came down to me having two characters, my tanks Chewie and Fives. Now Fives was in bad shape but Chewie was just barely above yellow. Dooku took care of Fives on his counter and then I got a shot in with Chewie and Dooku then did a double counter and his regular hit (got to love the 3 straight hits) for about 3.5k-3.7k damage and killed me. The team I faced was a max level of I think 53 or 54. I gather the Dooku I faced was max level, at least 4 stars and was maybe an elite. My guys had 9k and 8200 health and were both level 50 with 6 and 5 gear levels.

It's like at times I think I am playing a different game than so many here based on comments I see in various threads. I see people talk about certain characters and their abilities, I then get them, level them and try them out and see NOTHING like the comments say.

I am wondering if I need to pay and the game they are playing gets unlocked for me. :)

Dooku is the best 1-on-1 character and you'd be hard pressed to find anyone disagreeing. He has his niches and I disagree with those who say he is utter trash, he is rather good at many things there are just a few things he excels at and Dooku would probably say,

'1-on-1s are my specialty.'
  • Options
    I love Dooku for a few reasons... But that 1 on 1 thing? Unless he stuns you or ability block you, he can't compare to FOTP and Leia

Imo he's more of a team guy.. Helping take control early with right setup and opponent and make opponents think twice and scoping the field

So either you nuke him first or you keep him for dessert.. But in between, it might hurts your chances
  • Options
    Heronmar wrote: »
    shimmy wrote: »

Dooku is the best 1-on-1 character and you'd be hard pressed to find anyone disagreeing. He has his niches and I disagree with those who say he is utter trash, he is rather good at many things there are just a few things he excels at and Dooku would probably say,

'1-on-1s are my specialty.'

Psh Kylo owns Dooku in one v one :D