Is anyone else bothered by...

Prev1
...the fact that some iconic characters in the franchise are kindda weak or inferior to other not so iconic characters? I know some might consider it silly, but that's just my opinion. I started this week, but I've noticed characters like Boba Fett aren't getting the "respect" they deserve, imo (the fact that Boba doesn't use his blaster is confusing to me beyond compare). Speaking of Boba, shouldn't the "galaxy's greatest bounty hunter" get some offensive stats increase? Afterall, he is probably the craftiest character in the franchise when it comes to weapons and such, so shouldn't his stats reflect that? The blaster thing bothers me so much...

Replies

• Options
    No
  • Tryban
    114 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    USArmyAV wrote: »
    No

+1
    Something to be bothered by, Ugnaught, but no Yoda. wth?...lol
    "That is why you fail."
  • Options
    Balance>Realism

Ahsoka, Maul and Ventress are some of the slowest in the game, doesn't make sense but they would be OP otherwise.

Mace Windu needs some sort of a buff though.
  • Options
    In a perfect world, every character is different but balanced. Not every character should be the best at everything, but if one is better for PVP he/she should probably be weaker for PVE.
  • Options
    I'm also bothered Yoda isn't in the game, but I have a feeling they're working on it, as well as regular Han and lightsaber Luke. My point about the characters is that some characters that aren't a iconic as others are more powerful than them, I'm not saying they should be OP. My concern is more with Boba Fett, being that I think his stats and/or abilities should reflect the canon aspect of his character, being the craftiest character in the franchise. Maybe change his regular attack with him shooting his blaster (so both attacks aren't wrist rockets) and imo, I also think he needs an increase in his attacking damage, he's well bellow average there, and it wouldn't make him OP at all.
  • Options
    Thank you!! Where is Yoda, Regular Han, Jedi Luke, and Young Kenobi. I was really surprised that they had Stormtrooper Han but not regular Han. And yes, no Boba blaster bugs me too.
  • Options
    Don't forget slave Leia, never
  • UltimaRatio84
    124 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Goose1220 wrote: »
    Thank you!! Where is Yoda, Regular Han, Jedi Luke, and Young Kenobi. I was really surprised that they had Stormtrooper Han but not regular Han. And yes, no Boba blaster bugs me too.

The split the developers have to accomplish is to give us enough toons to get hooked early on, but still keep some gas in the tank for heroes to be released later.

No sane person actually believes we will never get some of the above mentioned toons.

They'll just wait a few more weeks for the next 200$ pack of Yoda and Jedi Luke (+500 crystals, to make it great value, of course) to hit the shelves as soon as everybody has forgotten about the hole Kylo burned in their pockets...

Calling it now, mark my words :wink:
  • Options
    I am bothered I can't get some iconic heroes because I refuse to spend much money on this game. Even if you are a moderate spender you can't actually get any pay only hero to a usable star level for Arena.
  • Options
    The lack of characters doesn't bother me because, as mentioned, they can't release every great character right out of the gate. I will agree that Mace Windu needs a buff because he's meh at best. He's too important a character to be so underwhelming.
  • Jugilismaani
    64 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    -
    Post edited by Jugilismaani on
  • Options
    The only issue I have is the ridiculous price of IAP in this game. They could be selling so much more if they had normal prices for people who earned human salary levels, not executive level IAP costing hundreds to play where only wealthy people can have certain characters. When you see people with teams containing Lando, Leia and other P2W players who probably cost $500 to farm to 7*, you have to question EAs logic here. How many people are seriously buying this game like this???
  • Options
    Yoda and Mace Windu need to have anti-Sith mechanics. Its the only way to bring balance to the force. Search your feelings EA, you will know it to be true.
  • Options
    The only issue I have is the ridiculous price of IAP in this game. They could be selling so much more if they had normal prices for people who earned human salary levels, not executive level IAP costing hundreds to play where only wealthy people can have certain characters. When you see people with teams containing Lando, Leia and other P2W players who probably cost $500 to farm to 7*, you have to question EAs logic here. How many people are seriously buying this game like this???

*...who probably cost $5,000 to farm to 7*, fixed that.

• Options
    I don't bother with characters I have to purchase. I'm much happier shard farming.
  • Options
    Very true. If the IAP cost less then alot more people could afford it. Which in turn would net EA alot more money due to more people doing IAP's. Blah blah blah we have all raged about this. No app game company ever listens...
  • Options
    Characters like Yoda aren't there, not intense tidally, just because they haven't been released on the game yet: you can clearly see characters like Han Solo (Rebel), Sidious(Force Lightning), Luke Skywalker (Jedi) and Yoda are present on the god **** loading screen, but haven't become available yet. EA probably intend to release them later on.

Here are some of The characters I've realised are missing, some important, some not:

-Clone Commander Cody
    - Rebel Han Solo
    - Yoda
    - Jedi Luke Skywalker
    - Obi Wan Kenobi (Young)
    - KI ADI MUNDI?!?!
    - GENERAL GREVIOUS?!?!
    - JANGO FETT?!?!
  • Options
    I agree with most of you guys, but imo, before they include Jango (he shouldn't be more powerful than Boba imo), they have to take care of Boba: the blaster shot as his regular attack and increase his attacking damage (it wont make him OP).. and maybe increase his revive %? After all, as Lucas said, he did survive the mighty Sarlacc
  • Options
    Does anybody else think Boba's speed should be a concern?
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    Rainheart wrote: »
    I agree with most of you guys, but imo, before they include Jango (he shouldn't be more powerful than Boba imo), they have to take care of Boba: the blaster shot as his regular attack and increase his attacking damage (it wont make him OP).. and maybe increase his revive %? After all, as Lucas said, he did survive the mighty Sarlacc

If they do that, then they should eliminate his resurrection ability. I had to kill him like 6 times in one battle. I ran out of time before I could kill everyone.
  • Ranivoos
    102 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    All im saying wheres queen amidala and slave leia coming out?

Edit: oh and jabba the hut and more twileks! And zeeebo! Need cantina patrons in this games
  • Wispsi
    255 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I mean what would slave leias attack be? mount the enemy player and strangle them for a short while with a chain around her neck? it is not really in the same vein as other characters i feel...
  • Options
    Wispsi wrote: »
    I mean what would slave leias attack be? mount the enemy player and strangle them for a short while with a chain around her neck? it is not really in the same vein as other characters i feel...

Mount and strangle.... I'm down with that!
    It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....
  • Options
    Don't forget Gary the Stormtrooper and Prune Face....

And IG-88's cousin, THX 1311.....
    It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....
  • Options
    What about Darth Revan and some of the other kotor characters?
  • Options
    It bother me when everyone use the same cookie cutter build. Just hope EA buff some of the underpowered characters in the future.
  • Options
    CptCaveman wrote: »
    Wispsi wrote: »

Mount and strangle.... I'm down with that!

Count me in!
  • Options
    Jsnazz wrote: »
    It bother me when everyone use the same cookie cutter build. Just hope EA buff some of the underpowered characters in the future.

Although not underpowered, Boba should get a slight buff with his attacking/physical damage, to reflect his canon characteristics. I also think he should be the character with the highest revival %.. not saying they should increase his, but he should be the top dog in that category as he is one of the most iconic characters in the franchise, and other not-so-iconic characters should be over him there (maybe slighty decrease the other characters' %? maybe increase Boba's? idk). It wouldn't make him OP at all, because as it's been pointed out before, his speed is his weakness.
  • Options
    Adamski745 wrote: »
    Characters like Yoda aren't there, not intense tidally, just because they haven't been released on the game yet: you can clearly see characters like Han Solo (Rebel), Sidious(Force Lightning), Luke Skywalker (Jedi) and Yoda are present on the god **** loading screen, but haven't become available yet. EA probably intend to release them later on.

Here are some of The characters I've realised are missing, some important, some not:

-Clone Commander Cody
    - Rebel Han Solo
    - Yoda
    - Jedi Luke Skywalker
    - Obi Wan Kenobi (Young)
    - KI ADI MUNDI?!?!
    - GENERAL GREVIOUS?!?!
    - JANGO FETT?!?!

Don't worry, they will be sold later.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Thinice
    59 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I'm actually more bugged that Biggs is in the game and not Wedge. ****?

No one from Rebels? Inquisitors, Kanan, Sabine, Hera etc