Good job CG

Reyalp
738 posts Member
With all the negativity going around I'd just like to say well done for the update and the rationale posted by the Devs for doing it.

I for one think the game has improved as a result and I now have atleast 20+ chars I can now use in Arena. No longer do I need to conform to the Dooku/QGJ lead, or avoid anyone with a higher star Yoda.

As for GW/Challenges, I'm glad they are harder. I dont understand the logic of some people who think its slowed it down/takes longer - why do you want it to be easier? Whats your goal? I'd rather take longer, work my mind and think of strategy rather than a coin toss of whos Dooku goes first. Anyone who just wants to blast out 3 challenges and GW in an hour is, to be honest, disrespecting the hours of work thats been put in to make this one of the best mobile apps currently around.

So for everyone annoyed/upset/angered - chill. Take a day or two to reflect. Everyone is now on an even keel - finding their feet. So take a look at your bench, dust off those chars you love but couldnt use (5* Vader is now awesome) and start mixing it up!

Replies

• Gaur
    19 posts Member
    Options
    I like the update too .. When u act like a jedi u can see the beauty of it .. But 75% of the forum is like a youngling siths lol
  • Options
    Reyalp wrote: »
    With all the negativity going around I'd just like to say well done for the update and the rationale posted by the Devs for doing it.

I for one think the game has improved as a result and I now have atleast 20+ chars I can now use in Arena. No longer do I need to conform to the Dooku/QGJ lead, or avoid anyone with a higher star Yoda.

As for GW/Challenges, I'm glad they are harder. I dont understand the logic of some people who think its slowed it down/takes longer - why do you want it to be easier? Whats your goal? I'd rather take longer, work my mind and think of strategy rather than a coin toss of whos Dooku goes first. Anyone who just wants to blast out 3 challenges and GW in an hour is, to be honest, disrespecting the hours of work thats been put in to make this one of the best mobile apps currently around.

So for everyone annoyed/upset/angered - chill. Take a day or two to reflect. Everyone is now on an even keel - finding their feet. So take a look at your bench, dust off those chars you love but couldnt use (5* Vader is now awesome) and start mixing it up!

Stop whining about someone else's 7* Vader. Stop!