Don't like the update? Do this.

Regardless of how we feel, a thousand posts about the same issue will only make the dev's job more difficult.

My advice: Start banking your crystals (and don't purchase them) while they're working on nerfs. Protest through your economic buying power. It's surely more effective than quiting completely.

Why? If you quit completely, they'll chalk the attrition up to "Oh well. They're just not our customer." However, if you hang in there and change your behavior, they'll recognize this in their data and will know they need to genuinely address concerns.

Replies

• Options
    Good idea, back to my complete dailies and done routine.
  • Options
    Good point
  • Options
    This is actually the best thing you could do. Game data is almost always weighed much more heavily than forum feedback when it comes to determining whether there is a problem. Forums tend to only represent a very small portion of the player base and most of the people here are unhappy. Satisfied customers are generally too busy playing the game to come here and talk about how happy they are. This results in a sample size that is too small and biased to be useful. But when a problem is identified through game data, forum feedback is invaluable in determining the exact cause of the problem and how best to resolve it.

Basically, you have to do both. Change your playing habits to accurately reflect your satisfaction level with each feature and then post to the forums explaining why you feel the way you do. But without changing the way you play, it's very difficult to get managers to accept that something needs to change and thus your posts won't typically make it past the mods/CS who monitor the forums.
  • Options
    I like the changes, took first again today with the same squad I took it with 11 out 12 days before (finished 2nd yesterday because locked out). Finished GW and the challenges, just had to rethink my approach and do some things differently.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    So if I like the change I should do the opposite?
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options

yes, empty all of your money into the game. cash out that 401K, refinance your car, take out a loan, max out those credit cards and buy all the crystals!!
  • Options
    BWSkynobi wrote: »

yes, empty all of your money into the game. cash out that 401K, refinance your car, take out a loan, max out those credit cards and buy all the crystals!!

LOL!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I like the changes, took first again today with the same squad I took it with 11 out 12 days before (finished 2nd yesterday because locked out). Finished GW and the challenges, just had to rethink my approach and do some things differently.

This. Ironically, I'm actually thinking of buying more...but then I think it's possible they might offer that $4.99 Ewok pack to Android....might want that if they drop it our store too.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I'm never buying crystals again.
    i spent money buying crystals in a game , but after the purchase they completely changed that game and it's now something I would never spend money on. I feel cheated and ripped off.
  • Akster
    571 posts Member
    Options
    I love the changes so far. Challenges are challenging, squads are not just built around oneshotting you before you can act to win, which feels dissatisfying both on the recieving and inflicting end. People complaining about GW I was still able to complete all but the last two GW battles today without losing my main squad, im sure other days will not be so lucky depending what I face.

People will react drastically to drastic change, especially if they feel any of the change makes something harder. Sure, when the update first hit I was not able to beat someone in arena before the timer was up and was infuriated, but I got used to the new system.

It is fine...on the other hand....screw fives and his 50k hp high damage 1v4 winning shenanigans