Replies

• Options
    OTHER
    Too little toons on list... so biased
  • Waz675
    193 posts Member
    Options
    Royal Guard
    Without any doubt for me, if you have a high gear RG, they help out in every aspect of goh and best at it /besides damage giver) but they're a dime a dozen. Auto taunt, stuns, high hp, defence up, insanely helpful for me. Has let me still auto gw and challenges
  • Anraeth
    536 posts Member
    Options
    Royal Guard
    RG without a doubt, with QGJ, Rey and GS hiding behind him with Dooku lead. It's freaking nasty.
  • Options
    ST Han
    I voted ST Han but really Rex is the best.

I have RGers on my shard moving from RG to ST Han since my team can't be dethroned without him. I think people will start to realise how good ST Han is in a couple of weeks. And you think the Poe nerf cries were bad...
  • Options
    Top Arena Tier is now RG, ST Han, Rey, Daka
  • Options
    OTHER
    5's or die.
  • Options
    Royal Guard
    jetPAX89 wrote: »
    So for the most annoying combo I've fought is RG and Daka. Try to kill RG, Daka brings him back. Try to kill Daka, RG taunts. It was an endless cycle.

This right here is the stone cold troof
    I am Darth Spartacus
  • Options
    OTHER
    Rey or Fives
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    ST Han
    So for the most annoying combo I've fought is RG and Daka. Try to kill RG, Daka brings him back. Try to kill Daka, RG taunts. It was an endless cycle.

I just leave RG till last now. He's an offense up battery with his taunt and daka isn't a threat since she resses below 50%.

I did have daka res a whole team on me once today but my chuckle killed them before they could act.
  • Panna
    210 posts Member
    Options
    Lando
    LANDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    ARK - Alliance Of Rebel Knights | Editor & Graphics Designer | https://swgoh.gg/u/panna/
  • Akster
    571 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Royal Guard
    Just as I guessed, royal guard has become even better than he was, at least for now.

5's is just evil. he has what, 50k hp now? Even when I had 4 of my team left against just him I was not 100% sure if I would win. Imo RG, 5's, Aayla, Qui with phasma lead could be absolute evil.

I feel theoretically that Leia is being severely overlooked. With fights lasting longer the huge crit chance up she gives to the team is great, and her damage is decent. And she is not that slow.
  • Kingken85
    410 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    OTHER
    Rey is so far ahead of everyone else its ridiculous
    **Officer in the Synėrgy Guild**
  • Options
    Fatty from South Park playing WoW eating potato chips
    Oobydoob wrote: »

I have RGers on my shard moving from RG to ST Han since my team can't be dethroned without him. I think people will start to realise how good ST Han is in a couple of weeks. And you think the Poe nerf cries were bad...
    Oobydoob wrote: »

• Options
    Royal Guard
    Too little toons on list... so biased

Polls only let you put up 10 options (or less). I went with the toons I've been hearing about most in the forums over the past two days. :)
  • Options
    Royal Guard
    How is GS not in this list? Most OP toon in the game.

I could've sworn I put him in there! (Sigh). I was thinking of starting a new poll with more commonly suggested toons, and merging the two. Or can I edit the options on this one?
  • Options
    RG. He was tough before, but now he's just brutal to go against.
  • Options
    ST Han
    HokieFiend wrote: »
    Fatty from South Park playing WoW eating potato chips

You guessed it. Use my royalties for my video game budget.
  • Options
    OTHER
    Having battled against 6 of em..

Kylo Ren
  • Geddre
    224 posts Member
    Options
    Royal Guard
    I should've put Rey and Fives as options. :trollface:

Yep. Rey and RG are my two most indispensable characters now. Lumi also, but more so because she always was, not necessarily more following the patch.
  • Options
    Who is every putting Han in a team with? Phasma, lumi?
  • Options
    ST Han
    Who is every putting Han in a team with? Phasma, lumi?

A tenacity buffer if you can. Works over the top well if you have a TM leader such as HK47. You'll go 2-3 times faster than your opponent after the first round.

I do think Phasma, Han and droids would steamroll anyone right now. Lordy, after the first turn you'd go minimum 3, maybe 4 full turns before the other team can act. :D
  • ubn87
    314 posts Member
    Options
    Royal Guard
    Hehe anybody with RG g9 will giggle and call it a day.
  • Options

Yep I fought one in GW with Barriss as well, thought it would never end lol
  • Options
    Royal Guard

Did you win?
  • Options
    Royal Guard
    Updated, new poll posted:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/28818/best-toon-in-the-game-after-update-v2#latest

Moderators, please close this thread. Thank you.
  • Options
    Royal Guard
    It's a tie 86 and gs in my opinion
    How is GS not in this list? Most OP toon in the game.

Have you played since the update? Protection mitigates their high power assists. I hardly pay attention to them anymore, RG is impossible now.
    This.
  • Options
    Royal Guard
    I think it's a tie between Dooku or RG. Pair em together with Dooku as lead, I think you have your next meta.
  • Options
    Royal Guard
    Anraeth wrote: »
    RG without a doubt, with QGJ, Rey and GS hiding behind him with Dooku lead. It's freaking nasty.

Exactly, already saying this is the new meta, you can't out damage or out tank them. Only way to best it is if you have the same team.
  • Options

Did you win?

Yeah, I it took forever, hands down the longest battle I have played.
  • zerizut
    425 posts Member
    Options
    QGJ
    I don't feel any nerf in Qui-Gon. He's still great. Same with Royal Gee, he's still extremely helpful. And on my way to saving the planet Earth, I warming up to Chirpa and Teebo, but I never played them before the update, so I don't know, what they were up to in the past.