Inconvenience Gift= Very Impressed

Prev1
I am very impressed with what we were given for the challenge mistake! Wow tons of gear and crystals! I think this is a great step to making things great again lol

Replies

• Options
    I agree!
  • LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Not good gear for people with level 70 7 star. Junk. This is a PR move don't fall for it.
  • Options
    Merge
  • Options
    Very cool.
    I have 99 problems but a Sith ain't one...
  • Options
    I have a whole lot of toons at lvl 73 7 star and I appreciated it.
  • Options
    Rod___INL wrote: »

Yeah that gear is extremely useful to me and fits with a ton of my toons
  • Options
    Rod___INL wrote: »

Totally agree.
  • Options
    Yes thank you swgh staff
  • Options
    @EA_Jesse @CG_JohnSalera All i can say is wow, very, very impressed and grateful for the gifts. What you guys did here is show a massive good faith to the community here. Showing you listened and took to heart what was said and acted in a very unexpected way to make things good. Awesome. Thank you.
  • Options
    LordAlvert wrote: »
    Not good gear for people with level 70 7 star. Junk. This is a PR move don't fall for it.

What game you playing? Some of that gear was extremely useful to my level 75 squad.
  • Options

That gear is useful to me and I am lvl 74 7 star....
  • Options
    +1
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options

What game you playing? Some of that gear was extremely useful to my level 75 squad.

+1
  • Options
    Wow I got all the free gifts even though I completed all the challenges - that was super nice!
  • Options
    I'm F2P and I think this is GREAT compensation for that STR Challenge issue. I'm only in the mid-60s levels, and I don't even have half the characters unlocked yet, so this would be very beneficial and save me a ton of crystals, SIM cards, and stamina! :)

Thanks for the compensation, EA. :)
  • Drew
    39 posts Member
    Options
    Can someone explain exactly what this was for? I really appreciate it and i assume its for the attacker challenge but clarifictation please?
  • zerizut
    425 posts Member
    Options
    Thank you so much, my dear embittered whiners wherever you are, since you already quit multiple times and surely aren't reading this, since you don't have time for a "mobile" game! <3
  • Options
    I'm still not real happy with the update....at all. But that being said the inbox gifts were appreciated and more than that at least it shows you are listening to the players which means more than the gifts.
  • Options
    +1 Thanks
  • Options
    Now that they also changed the challenges back to what they were i hope they remember to at least change their names since it tooks now less than 1min to auto. Daily duties/chores? Any suggestions are welcome.
    I also liked the compensation(blow dryers ) for nothing bc i was still able to complete the"challenges" b4 the change.
    I think its good though that they dont take away your time too much but the name challenge is an issue as its so mis-leading!
  • Options
    Far more than I ever would have expected. It saved me a couple weeks of farming, but in a way it sort of kills the challenge of the game. I am grateful for the gift, but it seemed a bit of overkill. I was able to promote several toons, but then so was everybody else, so I don't feel like I got a jump on anyone.
    Never-the-less, it relieved me of a great deal of frustration in farming all that gear.
    I'm not sure that the cause was legit though. I had no problem with today's challenge. Everything seemed to be the same difficulty as before.
  • Alukai
    29 posts Member
    Options
    This makes me happy. They were challenges. But I really appreciate the fix and it makes the game enjoyable again
  • Options
    @EA_Jesse @CG_JohnSalera All i can say is wow, very, very impressed and grateful for the gifts. What you guys did here is show a massive good faith to the community here. Showing you listened and took to heart what was said and acted in a very unexpected way to make things good. Awesome. Thank you.

Falling for it. Listen it was a fix for an old meta qgj speed and it is broken and piecemeal and they give you some $3 junk gear so you will keep addicted and giving them $300000 a day. Let's be real. Give me some level 8 gear, pre crafted stuff, 50 grind stuff. Easy 20 mk is not that great. PR move. Come on. Look at iTunes game rating. They had a late night emergency meeting. Give the lemmings some gear.
  • Options
    Far more than I ever would have expected. It saved me a couple weeks of farming, but in a way it sort of kills the challenge of the game. I am grateful for the gift, but it seemed a bit of overkill. I was able to promote several toons, but then so was everybody else, so I don't feel like I got a jump on anyone.
    Never-the-less, it relieved me of a great deal of frustration in farming all that gear.
    I'm not sure that the cause was legit though. I had no problem with today's challenge. Everything seemed to be the same difficulty as before.

This.

Helps all

Useful for new players not old shards.
  • Options
    I am very impressed with what we were given for the challenge mistake! Wow tons of gear and crystals! I think this is a great step to making things great again lol

+1 it was a nice gesture and I appreciate the gift! I don't know why lv70 players would complain lol I'm lv 74 and kylo/RG/Phasma can use though gear pieces.
    IGN: RANKMAN
    Line: xSNAKEMAN
  • Options
    Level 72, almost 73 here. Not a lot of use out of the items, but sincerely appreciate the gesture. Shards were a plus.
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Nice gesture. Ditching protection in Gdub would be even better than fixing the challenges imo
  • Options

+1
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    zerizut wrote: »
    Thank you so much, my dear embittered whiners wherever you are, since you already quit multiple times and surely aren't reading this, since you don't have time for a "mobile" game! <3

LOL.
    Your on the money here
  • Options

Dude, it included 25 purple syringes and 250 crystals. I'm level 74 with lots of 7 stars, and I can still use that stuff.

Seriously, some people just want to complain.