Inconvenience Gift= Very Impressed

2Next

Replies

• Geddre
    224 posts Member
    Options
    LordAlvert wrote: »
    Not good gear for people with level 70 7 star. Junk. This is a PR move don't fall for it.

What game you playing? Some of that gear was extremely useful to my level 75 squad.

LOL, right? I especially loved the level 4 laptops. Sexy.
  • Options
    LordAlvert wrote: »
    @EA_Jesse @CG_JohnSalera All i can say is wow, very, very impressed and grateful for the gifts. What you guys did here is show a massive good faith to the community here. Showing you listened and took to heart what was said and acted in a very unexpected way to make things good. Awesome. Thank you.

Falling for it. Listen it was a fix for an old meta qgj speed and it is broken and piecemeal and they give you some $3 junk gear so you will keep addicted and giving them $300000 a day. Let's be real. Give me some level 8 gear, pre crafted stuff, 50 grind stuff. Easy 20 mk is not that great. PR move. Come on. Look at iTunes game rating. They had a late night emergency meeting. Give the lemmings some gear.

Get lost troll. Stop playing and leave if yoiu don't like it.
  • Options
    Rod___INL wrote: »
    I have a whole lot of toons at lvl 73 7 star and I appreciated it.

Yup, me too
  • Options
    Ty for fixing the challenges and ty vm for the compensation. I love this game again.
  • Options
    Thanks for the gifts, they were gratefully received, whether I needed them or not, clearly some will need them more than others and it's impossible to keep everyone happy. I think most of all it shows that the games developers are listening, rare these days, and that's the real bonus. I hope that some of the issues will be addressed over time and the balance will return to the game that made it such fun previously.
  • Options
    Nice gesture, I guess it made up for the challenge frustration. Now, how about removing protection from GW?
  • Options
    I seen all the gifts but I was afraid to claim them
    I thought Maybe it was a glitch and I might be banned for exploiting it

• Options
    I got the gifts but I don't know what they were for?
  • Options
    @EA_Jesse @CG_JohnSalera All i can say is wow, very, very impressed and grateful for the gifts. What you guys did here is show a massive good faith to the community here. Showing you listened and took to heart what was said and acted in a very unexpected way to make things good. Awesome. Thank you.

This
  • Options
    Whether I can immediately use the gear or not, the gesture is appreciated.
  • Options
    I liked the new challenges.... still appreciated the gifts though. Bring them back anytime.
  • Options
    That's EA I appreciate that amends are being made and its nice to see you have listened to your customer base.

I can't get my ahead areas anyone complaining that they've tried to fix it - C'mon.
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Options
    I claimed mine without really looking. Like when you get to much change back at the store.... start the car! Thx though.