FOTP nerf

2Next

Replies

• LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Options
    slicknic9 wrote: »
    LeoRavus wrote: »
    How's his critical damage though? There can be a huge difference between basic and critical.

Mine is 6*, gear 9. He usually crits for 3-4k now, he use to crit for 5-8k or more with advantage.

That's slightly below the average for my 6* GS, although he has random criticals of over 8k sometimes.

They might as well put FOTP in the cantina now. Not worth farming hard nodes for him.

• Bostonmess
    176 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    How's his critical damage though? There can be a huge difference between basic and critical.

Mine crits with 4400 with his basic.
    His special with 9k
    Tested on cantina Stage 1
    Lvl 74, gear 9, 6*

Was better previously.
  • Options
    slicknic9 wrote: »

Mine is 6*, gear 9. He usually crits for 3-4k now, he use to crit for 5-8k or more with advantage.

Wow that's even more insulting. I thought it was at least 4-6 now but you are right.

Slow
    No ability
    No special
    Destroyed Advantage mechanic
    Squishy
    Extremely hard to farm

But you know what? It makes sense. Most people farming it for months where now approaching 7*. If they destroy the char now, why keep any usefulness of the char? The char is destroyed as soon as the mission the devs assumed him are achieved: having you waste 40,000 energy just on him.