Call To Action: Let's reinstate the 5-Star Review on App Stores

Prev1
Guys,

I think it's fair to say the Dev's have done their part and listened to our cries. Let's reinstate the 5-Star Reviews on App Stores so that the game we love continues to draw-in new people, and therefore new money, to further develop new content.

Replies

• Options
    Still no furnaces, still have wet noodle characters with low hp, still have no NEW content.
    Yeaaaah no
  • Options
    Lol no. I gave them 3 days to try it out and just gave them 1* sorry.
  • Options
    But it's much easier to just create fifteen threads saying the same thing as the last guy.
  • Higher
    165 posts Member
    Options
    I gave it 5* since the update
  • Options
    Let the fanboy/paid shill accusations commence!
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    I never took away the 5 stars. Its star wars
  • Options
    I don't mind the update but that dreadful GW protection thing is pure repulsive. Not everyone has the time in the world to play this game for such long hours. :|
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    Jaden_Zen wrote: »
    I don't mind the update but that dreadful GW protection thing is pure repulsive. Not everyone has the time in the world to play this game for such long hours. :|

+100
  • Options
    Not until the Gear problem is fixed
    Bad game management here
  • LMYYYKS
    333 posts Member
    Options
    Some people are just so easily moved. If some in-game gifts can make a poor game great then that game is surely not worth playing.
  • Options
    Vavasour wrote: »
    Guys,

I think it's fair to say the Dev's have done their part and listened to our cries. Let's reinstate the 5-Star Reviews on App Stores so that the game we love continues to draw-in new people, and therefore new money, to further develop new content.

+1. I've just given it a 5* rating. The recent update did not destroy the game as some people seem to be alleging. All those people giving it a 1* review should be ashamed.
  • Options
    Guys,

WHAT!?!?!?!?! ****
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member
    Options
    Unobtainable gear + GW = 1*
    50 piece gear grinds don't help their cause either

• Options
    Anyone who's read my posts knows I'm critical of EA and CG and how they've handled things. Many of the criticisms they receive are justified. With that said, I feel the suggestion made to adjust their Play Store/iTunes Store score back to 5 is totally out of the question.

The question is, what score accurately measures their performance??? In my opinion, I'd say it's about a 2.5 of 5 being fair.

On the positive end, they've released some new content and the game itself is relatively stable. Sadly, at this juncture, the negatives far outweigh the good. There are too many problems worth mentioning here and it saddens me to have to be harsh but the trouble they're having is their fault, it needs to be owned and that's that...
  • Options
    Give it a few months and only a dedicated player base will remain. Such is the sad life of mobile apps. They're designed to last only a year or so. If you paid money for this, I pity you
  • Options
    It needs a ton of work... Battles and abilities make more sense. This it is galaxy of grind. Precrafting and unavailable gear is inexcusable.
  • Jdm1a0
    180 posts Member
    Options
    Its not perfect for me! They arent listening to my sugguestions specifically!

Stop complaining and scaring away new people. This game is amazing
  • Javel1na
    37 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I think everyone should review honestly so that potential players know what to expect.

If you honestly believe that they are to expect that a large amount of money is needed to do well at this game, and that it takes several hours of play per day to remain competitive, and that your most expensive or time-earned characters will be made useless every few months, then this is what you should put in your review.

If you think the game rewards hard work, is fun to play, and leaves you with a sense of accomplishment (dopamine +), then this should be your review.

Now how many stars would most honestly indicate the value of the game?

The review is not charity for the game developers, just as the game is not charity for the players, it is supposed to encourage, forewarn, or discourage future players. I will keep my review honest.
  • Options
    Done this morning already!

GJ Devs!
  • Options

This game will get a 5 star rating back because I am sure the developers are listening, that they care about paying customers, and will be reasonable, quickly responding to unintentional problems. I am sure the players will not be vindictive and unforgiving after their issues are addressed.
  • Options
    This Call to Action finally made me take the step and go rate this at the 1* it deserves right now. Bad changes - the rating should reflect the update worthiness. I had rated 5* for too long.
  • Options
    LOL

thank you for reminding me to rate it **** as well. this game is a shell of what it was 3 days ago.. its a shame because i was looking forward to the update as it would allow me to finally get over the hump with these dooku teams.. oh wait.. nope. still the same thing. if you are gonna reduce damage and add protection you could at least look at the other mechanics in the game to balance the drastic change in damage from certain attackers.

anyways.. i digress... 1* :)
  • Options
    slampdx wrote: »
    Unobtainable gear + GW = 1*
    50 piece gear grinds don't help their cause either

+1
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options
    Not sure if joking or if you are that ...(nvm, if I write that I ll get another warning)
  • ioniancat21
    2091 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Javel1na wrote: »
    This game will get a 5 star rating back because I am sure the developers are listening, that they care about paying customers, and will be reasonable, quickly responding to unintentional problems. I am sure the players will not be vindictive and unforgiving after their issues are addressed.

Thank you for a good laugh, it was needed...
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Options
    LOL nope. The one star review I posted after the update remains until they do something about the level 8 gear issue that they botched badly to force people to farm purple gear in a few hours and spend money.

And waiting for some raid event isn't the fix for it.

I was reading the latest reviews this morning. All terrible. lol
  • Options
    A game that suspends their clients for no reason and can not give an explanation? I wish I could give it 0 stars.
  • Turukano
    170 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    This Call to Action finally made me take the step and go rate this at the 1* it deserves right now. Bad changes - the rating should reflect the update worthiness. I had rated 5* for too long.

My review was already low pre update due to terrible and unhelpful customer services. If you really want to give a bad review wait till the game appears as an advert on Twitter. Quotetweet with a comment pointing out your issues. As I believe companies have to pay Twitter for every retweet of an advert. Though the developers here are much better at listening than some other freemium games where serious glitches were not being dealt with.... But the community kept tweeting till it was acknowledged. I find it a novelty to have developers reading the forum.

Turukano

• Options
    pffffftttt.

1) Not until high level gear becomes available

2) Not until the biggest names in star wars become the biggest players here

3) not until a system is put in place that actually allows for a reasonable amount of variation between teams instead of all top teams running 3 or 4 of the exact same toon. (Max...1 tank, 1 healer, 1 attacker and 2 support toons per team as a requirement)

4) Not until the protection nonsense in GW is remedied

5) Not until Old Ben is fixed

6) Not until Dookus ridiculous lead and bonus attack structure is fixed

7) Not until the overinflation of stats by and for AI is fixed

Then maybe then we can talk 5 stars.
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Guys,

Hahahahahahahahahaha this made me laugh so much.... How about nooooo

The game is far from 5*s

Pre Craft with a 24 hour notice (I had all the materials but didnt see the change)

Protection bar has messed the game up.. O look everyone is still using Dooku Leader Rey GS QGJ & RG. What was that a precrafted RG has 40k hp with protection you say...

No gear to level my characters up.

Massive nerfs for the wrong characters, cough Rey & GS

GW has the same rewards but takes alot longer.

Yeah the game deserves 5*, -5*