Call To Action: Let's reinstate the 5-Star Review on App Stores

2Next

Replies

• Options
    No way. It's a 2* game at this point. That's the review I made and consider it accurate. Too bad, it could me amazing, but seriously the devs just aren't good....
  • Options
    Lol... NO!!!
  • Options
    Once they fix GW ill do it
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member
    Options
    No
  • Ghostdog
    12 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I appreciated the gifts but I'm so upset with how they changed the game that I have no interest in playing it anymore unless they fix it. Therefore, the gifts are useless to me. I'll be leaving my App Store rating at one star.
  • Options
    Vavasour wrote: »
    Guys,

I think it's fair to say the Dev's have done their part and listened to our cries. Let's reinstate the 5-Star Reviews on App Stores so that the game we love continues to draw-in new people, and therefore new money, to further develop new content.

I'll give the game the rating I feel it deserves.....do you think rating a game as 5* when it's not necessarily a 5* worthy game is a good idea?

It's anti-consumer and misleading. Anyone who does this for the reasons you give is contributing to the errosion of public faith in such rating systems.

Maybe I rate this game 5*, but if I do so it's because I feel it earns that rating and for no other reason.
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Old_Tallen wrote: »
    Vavasour wrote: »
    Guys,

I think it's fair to say the Dev's have done their part and listened to our cries. Let's reinstate the 5-Star Reviews on App Stores so that the game we love continues to draw-in new people, and therefore new money, to further develop new content.

I'll give the game the rating I feel it deserves.....do you think rating a game as 5* when it's not necessarily a 5* worthy game is a good idea?

It's anti-consumer and misleading. Anyone who does this for the reasons you give is contributing to the errosion of public faith in such rating systems.

Maybe I rate this game 5*, but if I do so it's because I feel it earns that rating and for no other reason.

Well said.

Some people just want to rate it 5*s because its Star Wars.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    I normally don't rate games but since so many were overreacting and being whiny entitled children about the update, I gave it 5 stars. This was before they reverted the difficulty and gave us a bunch of free stuff.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options

How about I **** in a box and write Star Wars on the box.... Would you rate that 5*'s
  • Options
    It should not have been 5 Star prior to the update on the 14th and certainly not since that update. Giving us some free stuff and fixing ONE (challenges) of the at minimum FIVE major issues does not warrant 5 stars.
  • Options
    How about lets do the opposite so the Devs realize how bad they've screwed up?
  • Options
    RAYRAY wrote: »
    I normally don't rate games but since so many were overreacting and being whiny entitled children about the update, I gave it 5 stars. This was before they reverted the difficulty and gave us a bunch of free stuff.

What entitles you to be so rude and berate those who are upset? Many overreacted, but this isn't helping.
  • Options
    Turukano wrote: »
    This Call to Action finally made me take the step and go rate this at the 1* it deserves right now. Bad changes - the rating should reflect the update worthiness. I had rated 5* for too long.

My review was already low pre update due to terrible and unhelpful customer services. If you really want to give a bad review wait till the game appears as an advert on Twitter. Quotetweet with a comment pointing out your issues. As I believe companies have to pay Twitter for every retweet of an advert. Though the developers here are much better at listening than some other freemium games where serious glitches were not being dealt with.... But the community kept tweeting till it was acknowledged. I find it a novelty to have developers reading the forum.

Turukano

I'd have to have two Twitter accounts. I can't distract my 5000 followers with this "be es" really.
  • chuckwing
    679 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    FIX ANAKIN and do something about RG and Fives and I might think about it. Nothing says balance like making sure the same character is in every arena team (RG).
  • Options
    Nope, it still gets a one star until like others said the gear issue and GW are fixed. I could go as high as 3 if you are already at end game and have a very good roster, but i can't imagine how bad it is for new players or ones who are just starting GW at level 40 so it gets the rating it deserves.
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • Options
    PotatoMan wrote: »
    RAYRAY wrote: »

What entitles you to be so rude and berate those who are upset? Many overreacted, but this isn't helping.

Statistics. But who cares? If they consider it 5* it's fantastic that they go rate it. However, I would never go and rate a game 5* just to inflate a review, as that taints and makes app stores untrusted and unreliable, and we all depend on honest ratings. That's one reason encouraging users to rate a game should be punished with banning from the App Store.
  • Options
    3.5/5
    3 for game play
    1/2 star for Star Wars name recognition
    (Dev do listen which is great++, don't always implement what I think they said they would eg. Slow Toon buff...well, in a way...)
  • Options
    lol what? My rating is 1 and it will stay at 1...

It has nothing to do with the patch, protection, or anything else. It has to do with the Ewok event.

I farmed FOREVER to JUST get a 6* Ewok Elder since LAUNCH. And then they not only just give away an estimated 40-50 shards away to iOS only (not even CLOSE to the droid event) but then give a OS specific pack for a cheap Elder. I spent a LOT of resources, crystals, and money for "the long haul" on that hero. If it was further down the line I wouldn't care, but I'm JUST getting the elder to usable levels...then anyone else that wants him can almost be comparable to all that farming overnight.

I'll be staying 1* until I uninstall.
  • KAULI
    517 posts Member
    Options
    Reinstate what?
    I gave them 1* for different reasons & choices they make since I started playing.
    It will remain 1* for this new update
  • Options
    When they:
    -balance the game like they said they would.
    -Add actual new engaging content. Instead of making old content take longer.
    -fix the rediculous grind.
    -start implementing features that aren't cash grabs.

Then and only then will they get 5* from me.