Anakin post update

2Next

Replies

• Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    Anraeth wrote: »
    I also did the grind to get him to max. I tried to keep using him but outside perhaps blocking RG he feels like Barriss with his damage.

I feel your pain completely. At least Barriss is still useful for GW :/
  • Predian
    615 posts Member
    Options
    If Anakin's buff block were more reliable (65%ish) he would be the answer to RG.
  • Darth_Jay77
    3163 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Predian wrote: »
    If Anakin's buff block were more reliable (65%ish) he would be the answer to RG.

If his debut was more like 80% and Smite buffed a little he'd be pretty good. Why not 80%, RG has 80% stun, high survivability, and auto taunt.
  • Options
    chuckwing wrote: »
    Peempo wrote: »
    Jetlife wrote: »
    Idk why but I feel complete opposite of everybody. My anakin is getting my first 10 omegas.

Is that a troll post? Not tryin to hate on ya, I'm just not seeing any pros to him right now. Mind explaining?

With how bad Anakin is now, I would say of course it is a troll post.

Pretty sure there isn't a single person in the community who has Anakin who thinks he is good now. lol

Raises hand.... I still kinda like him... I have him maxed as high as the game will let me. Sure, I could sneeze harder than he hits but, sometimes, when you hold your mouth right, he shines.. Half the time in the arena (yeah, I'm that guy) I land his special that kills someone and now my whole team is on steroids.

If they could work him to hit as hard as he does when he has offensive up and give him that edge that would make him a must, I would be very happy if his debuff was more like 75% or 100%. Heck then he'd be worth it. Like ol Offee a worth wild wet noodle.

I'm holding out hope hope for him. Maybe he'll become a monster. Oh wait, he does.
  • Peempo
    403 posts Member
    Options
    All he'd need to be viable is an overall physical damage increase and a tweak to smite. Maybe make it grant offense up if it crits 2 or more targets, now that it's impossible to kill with it. it's been said on other threads but we need an anakin megathread. Legit.
  • Options
    Peempo wrote: »
    All he'd need to be viable is an overall physical damage increase and a tweak to smite. Maybe make it grant offense up if it crits 2 or more targets, now that it's impossible to kill with it. it's been said on other threads but we need an anakin megathread. Legit.

Hei.. "offense up if it crits 2 or more targets"

I think thats a very good suggestion for his Smite rework. Not too OP and balanced achievable- need phasma, off up leader/skill from teammate or pure luck. Just perfect!!!

And yeah of course buff his wet noddleee dmg :(
  • Peempo
    403 posts Member
    Options
    Yezzir. #anakinmegathread also
  • Peempo
    403 posts Member
    Options
    We have our thread woot