Protection/Life bars don't go down on HUD

ShaolinPunk
3486 posts Moderator
edited April 2016
Even thought the bars over the characters heads are reduced in protection and health as I hit them, the larger Targeted character's bars in top right of screen stay solid or full until they're dead.
**Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
Post edited by ShaolinPunk on

Replies

• Rex_Dallix1
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I just called about this they said it's a bug they are looking into the messed up hp bars on the account. I have it on 2 phones and it's messed up on both of them. The hp bars started messing up after I accept my rewards I was on the last one and it had to restart (the game not phone) and it's been messed up ever since then. I tried everything I know to do and then I was like I will just play it on a different device and that's when I found out that it's not the phone but the game that has a bug and called it in. Hope this helps get it fixed for us
  • Options
    Just checking to make sure you are having the same problem as myself. The hp bars over the characters heads are reduced to the default value like choobakka has 3 green sections and some of the others have 2 green sections they move they just don't show up correctly and the big hp bars for the enemy dose not move at all until it's dead (stays sold until defeated).
    Is this what's going on for yourself as well?
  • Options
    Confirmed bug for me as well.
    Would have thought it would be fixed in the latest update
    Looking for 1 member with 3.5m+ GP roster to help in GEO TB; we are 185m guild who are 70-6 in TW.
  • Options
    Ditto
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yeah sorry, atrocious typos in there. We are describing the same thing.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    I actually noticed this yesterday and posted elsewhere, not sure how to start a thread, right after the game did a force restart. Confirming it's happening to me too.