Defence/Resistance.

Previously I asked about work of Defence:
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/13982/what-does-defence-mean-work-of-some-stats#latest

I got answer:
Triqui wrote: »
Defense is armor, like offense is damage.

Defense equation works like this:

Mitigation= Armor/(Armor+level*10)

EDIT: so at level 70, in a unit with 170 armor, that +30 means you go from 19.5% damage reduction to 22.2%

We were announced that Defence and Resistance are now more important. Does it mean that we have another formula of their operation now?

Replies

• Fantazy
    553 posts Member
    Options
    I'd like to know as well. How was Defence made better. Because we got the same numbers as before.
    ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE
  • Lokai
    379 posts Member
    Options
    well they nerfed damage of MOST characters so one might suppose they can "claim" defense now matters? yeah when they have zero transparency and simply make vague statements I tend to feel they are just full of the stinky stuff. we might get a meaningful explanation, but I do believe I see hell freezing over in the distance.....
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options
    I'm interesting in knowing that too. Stormtrooper gets bonus defence from empire members. I tried with and without empire team. Saw no difference.
  • Options
    Where do they spell it as "Defence"? England?
  • Options
    First of all, has previous formula, the one stated in quotation in my first message, been confirmed somewhere? I don't think that @Triqui wanted to mislead me anyhow, but he was the only one to answer me and I'm still not sure about Resistance (whether it works in the same way).
    Magisto wrote: »
    I studied BE in Ukraine. "DefenCe", "coloUr", "centRE" etc. I thought that due to globalization it doesn't matter now and we just have two ways of spelling.
  • Options
    defense is still useless at the moment. armor and resistance has definitely been buffed however
  • Options
    Yea my 7 star maxed trooper still dies like a chump in a full empire team. I really don't get **** he is supposed to do.
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    Irrlicht wrote: »
    First of all, has previous formula, the one stated in quotation in my first message, been confirmed somewhere? I don't think that @Triqui wanted to mislead me anyhow, but he was the only one to answer me and I'm still not sure about Resistance (whether it works in the same way).
    I studied BE in Ukraine. "DefenCe", "coloUr", "centRE" etc. I thought that due to globalization it doesn't matter now and we just have two ways of spelling.

It doesnt matter. Ppl who attack spelling usually not very bright ;) especially when they are wrong
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • Options
    J0K3R wrote: »

It doesnt matter. Ppl who attack spelling usually not very bright ;) especially when they are wrong
    I wasn't attacking it. I was just wondering where they spell it like that.
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    J0K3R wrote: »

I wasn't attacking it. I was just wondering where they spell it like that.

Sorry. I meant others in general. No hard feelings!
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • Options

and Canada.
    ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE