What next?

I have everyone maxed except for the God gear which they won't let us have. I'm #1 daily on 3 accounts. Team Instinct keeps calling but I let it go to voicemail.

I feel guilty that the daily grind most of you feel is because of players like me. If everyone maxes (like me) everyone quits so they have to slow it down.

True, I have spent more on this game than most of your houses but I didn't mean for it to make your little GW harder.

So what next? Just wait for new characters? Move on and dominate some other game? I was really enjoying this one until they nerfed yoda.

Replies

• Options
    Too much swag.
  • Options
    Get off the forums and dominate arena some more? I don't know, you seem to have things too easy. I suggest you try arena with only four characters, I mean, who needs five anyways when you are so amazing I want to gush.

:)
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    I'm #1 daily on 3 accounts.

Pics or it didn't happen...

FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options
    I have everyone maxed except for the God gear which they won't let us have. I'm #1 daily on 3 accounts. Team Instinct keeps calling but I let it go to voicemail.

I feel guilty that the daily grind most of you feel is because of players like me. If everyone maxes (like me) everyone quits so they have to slow it down.

True, I have spent more on this game than most of your houses but I didn't mean for it to make your little GW harder.

So what next? Just wait for new characters? Move on and dominate some other game? I was really enjoying this one until they nerfed yoda.

Yeah ok lmao!!! Spending loads of money on a mobile game is nothing to brag about. You cannot trade or sell them characters. You do not own them.

So who is fool? spending your money on something you dont own. It sounds like you have a gamble addition and may require some form of help.

Btw I spend on games here, Xbox one, PS4 but I know when to stop and not let the additiction take over.

Get off youe high horse, you have nothing to brag about

• Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options
    benacrow wrote: »
    I'm #1 daily on 3 accounts.

Pics or it didn't happen...

He is full of it, why didnt he pre craft.

He isnt that great then if he didnt pre craft being a whale and all.

Haha 3 accounts how about go outside maybe meet a girl get some fresh air haha
  • Elinad
    179 posts Member
    Options
    Smithie wrote: »
    maybe meet a girl

And show her your big... Roster ? :)
  • Options
    Did you really just "boast" about spending more on this game than people spend on their house?

Remind us all, exactly how long have you been with team Instinct?