Kudos for a great Update

2Next

Replies

• Seku
    575 posts Member
    Options
    +100
    :) I agree, new update is awesome.
    Now more heroes please! (maybe some with abilities towards protection)
  • CWent
    241 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I hope now the dust has settled some what and the knee **** reactions of the first 24 hours have calmed. Specifically the people who left 1 star reviews on Istore / Play Store en mass. ..that does the game no good.

The update is a huge improvement towards a more strategic and diverse game. The top 20 teams in my arena have a huge range of compositions and are way more varied post update.

Some things still need looking at for me and have righly been raised in this thread;

1, Yoda the damage nerf was unfair and way to drastic. I've a 5 star Yoda and leveling 5 Jedi / specifically an extra 3 Jedi upto 5 star just to unlock him was a real grind so I can imagine the resource and time sink need to get the 7 star Yoda! People inst

2, The precrafter's...This needs rebalancing those who had chance to precraft gear especially for Royal Guard have an insane advantage.

I'm sure there are more tweaks, nips and tucks that can be made to keep the game growing and progressing :)

Cheers Jay

Nope, as I said in another thread, most of the people who dislike the update, have just bailed or stopped spending. How long realistically were you expecting us to be vocal about it before shutting up and simply taking action. Wait til you see what the new meta is going to end up being lmao. All the people who love the update are going to be right back to whining and nerf hunting lol

I didn't whine before the patch, slumming in the top 50. And I'm not crying after, competing in the top 10 with a whole new cast of toons. It's a waste of time and breath to cry for nerfs/buffs. I just hope the game developments continue to make it enjoyable. When that ceases, I'll quit. The end result is the same, with the heart ache omitted. I suppose the stakes are raised when you sink loads of cash, but that's the risk you take in a new game.
  • Options
    Thank god for this update! Well done to the Dev's for pulling it off.

It's a shame there are people behaving like cry babies because the click button....drool...click button.....drool...one hit knock out....drool...oh well ill just click auto and drool in my chair days are finally over!

At last real and diverse strategy is needed to succeed and it's been a long time coming! I can't wait to explore new team compositions.

Take GW you now need to assess each team you face and adjust your team accordingly it's harder yes but man that's a good thing! I wonder what people would have done in the old NES, Spectrum etc gaming days when you lost your 3 lives and it was right back to the beginning of the game undoing hours of progress lol.

I'm FTP finished rank 3 tonight the only reason I couldn't get higher is the teams above me precrafted and that is something the Dev's should sort out. Other than that I am so excited to be a part of the game going forward ☺

With the Guilds and Raids around the corner it's a great time to be playing.

Thanks guys

Jay

+1 Jay

People are crying a lot because they have to work for it now and change happens.

The change is a good thing. This game would be dull if only a very select few team builds were viable and so everyone was just fielding the same thing. Changing up the environment is a positive development that keeps things from becoming stale.

Guilds and raids will make it better.

Thanks for the perspective and wise words, Jay. Some people do have legitimate criticisms about the update, but a lot of the complaining is just empty whining.
  • Options
    Thank god for this update! Well done to the Dev's for pulling it off.

It's a shame there are people behaving like cry babies because the click button....drool...click button.....drool...one hit knock out....drool...oh well ill just click auto and drool in my chair days are finally over!

At last real and diverse strategy is needed to succeed and it's been a long time coming! I can't wait to explore new team compositions.

Take GW you now need to assess each team you face and adjust your team accordingly it's harder yes but man that's a good thing! I wonder what people would have done in the old NES, Spectrum etc gaming days when you lost your 3 lives and it was right back to the beginning of the game undoing hours of progress lol.

I'm FTP finished rank 3 tonight the only reason I couldn't get higher is the teams above me precrafted and that is something the Dev's should sort out. Other than that I am so excited to be a part of the game going forward ☺

With the Guilds and Raids around the corner it's a great time to be playing.

Thanks guys

Jay

I just want to say one thing about your post....gw...

I am the number 1 at pay out times for three months in a december server...

I havent gota problem in gw for three months...but after the updates ı cant complete the galactic war...

I have 17 fully geared 7 stars toons...

Soo dont use words like babies or crying...and also ı think you are a big lier..

• Options
    Great updates. Thanks to the devs and executives making hard decisions that they know won't please everyone.

To the devs: thanks for listening to us, but don't get caught in the nitty gritty drama of the forums. Keep the big picture in mind and keep bringing us fun Star Wars content. New characters, new powers, new content that resonate with the movies we love. The "meta" will get worked out.