Fives Dooku Combo

SirBearLag
20 posts Member
edited April 2016
So, I just fought some squad battles and I was doing really well. I took out Rey and GS on the enemies side easy, then I was working on their Phasma. I lose my RG but kill Phasma so now his leader Dooku + Fives is all that's left against my Lumi, GS, Phasma(Leader) (and IG-86 swap for Phasma second attempt), and QGJ. Dooku dodges like mad, and the counters still hurt considering I have 2 Jedi, fair enough. I lose QGJ but I beat Dooku. Now I'm fighting Fives when he dodges about 14 attacks... I lost a 3v1 because he dodged too much and meanwhile attacked back with a speed down each time. The second time with IG-86 instead of Phasma, I had Luminara as Leader. She gives Jedi's 14% evasion, but both her (with her evasion up from her basic) and QGJ didn't dodge a single attack. RG and GS dodged once each, and then the Fives dodged yet again almost 10 times.

What. The. ****. Can one of the dev's comment on the change to Dooku's leader? Did it get a ninja buff with the update to compensate the damage loss or what?

Edit: I want this to be a separate thread than the main Dooku one. Please don't merge it.

Replies

• benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    Agreed on the dodging. It happens way too much now compared to the dodge rates characters should have. In GW today, I was facing a Sid lead team with QGJ lumi GS and RG, and each of them dodged at least 3 times during the match, an absurd rate for any character let alone 5.

The game still seems RNG heavy in that respect, so a downgrade on dodging would be most welcome.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    This is going to get merged because it's the same issue with Dooku lead people have been complaining about for over a month.

Welcome to the club.
  • Options
    This is going to get merged because it's the same issue with Dooku lead people have been complaining about for over a month.

Welcome to the club.

What do you mean over a month? It's never been that big of an issue until the update a few days ago.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    People have been "discussing" Dooku since long before the update, basically as soon as they fixed a bug preventing his leader ability from functioning awhile back.
  • 9r33d0
    492 posts Member
    Options
    AI dodge is out of control. It's the only problem I have with this game.